Seth Rich

Is this brave Americans death going to be vindicated. Are his killers going to be brought to justice or will his name be lost to the pages of history

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”
abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-complex-lockdown-police/story?id=40529280
i.imgur.com/wdlncfP.jpg
discord.gg/t8mAJDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rip

F

Only if /Pol keeps digging up evidence

He was a good boy

They finished him off in the hospital.

can anyone verify this pic?

BUMP

can anyone tell me if this is legit and if it isn't why hasn't this article been shared a million times
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”

The Democratic Party Machine

What is known.

>A: Seth rich was killed by being shot in the back during a "robbery" in which nothing (at all) was taken

>B: Seth rich had numerous scuffs and impacts on his body which aren't consistent with the shot in the back / robbed narrative.

>C: Bernie Sanders endorsed HRC 1 day after Seth Rich was killed.

>D: After Seth Rich left a place called Lou's to return to his not very distant home, he was gone for 3 hours with no known location being disclosed.

>E: After this all happened, the owner of Lou's changed his story significantly.

>F: Brad Baumann, a DNC official appointed to keep the family quiet, is trying to say that the family wants the conspiracy angle dropped, when the family released a youtube video which states explicitly that they want a full investigation.

>G: Newt Gingritch mentioned this story in a speech recently.

Stop hanging this case too high. So what if a few people have to die for making sure HRC can become president - she would eventually have improved the lives of all of mankind. So individuals like SR are literally the price to pay for progress.
The real problem here is the fact that the DNC did not succeed in installing a Democratic president and now there is the worst possible outcome.
They should have killed more people to ensure HRCs deserved victory. Instead, their damn morals prevailed and led to a loss for, eventually, all people.

I can't verify it, but I can tell you that media matters is a soros-funded group.

i remember this happening,
the capitol shutting down Jul 12
abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-complex-lockdown-police/story?id=40529280

This
High Res Link: i.imgur.com/wdlncfP.jpg

Alright My Autistic Brethren,

Sherlock-user is back after his day of rest and is ready to work. I've organised my files (somewhat, like any of us are truly organized) and have found something in the archives that I think one of your Code flunkies would be able to pull some magic with. Up for a challenge???

Take a look at the graphics ( there are two. so look for second post also.)

Nice shitpost, faggot. Based on your opinions I think you should kys for the good of us all.

And here's the second one assholes ....

Anyone think this might help????

Bump

if you're into alt-right/kekistan stuff and natsoc shit, and would be interested in joining our chat server of asinine discussions and image posting with a regular crowd, come check out my discord, Praise Kek.

discord.gg/t8mAJDQ

Truly a tragedy.