>>126494220

Good for them, I'd bang em

So they literally imported the sole aspect through which Mexicans can actually enrich a culture (food) while not getting any of the dirty, violent, criminal riffraff (mexans)

Good for them.

>Thoughts?

I think it's great. Those grills look like major liberals (tattoo sleeve, slippers, buns, ragged trousers) and the fact they've opened an artisinal tortilla restaurant in Portland supports this assumption.

The more of their own they eat, the better

At least have the decency and common sense to learn how to not use the mobile version you redditcucks

>stealing the "recipe" for a flat piece of cooked cornmeal that people have been eating for thousands of years

shameless clickbait saged

Stealing a tortilla recipe? It's not that fucking hard. It's water, flour, and oil.

That's real cultural exchange, good for them. What's the pros of immigration? New exiting foods, apparently. Having two hipsters starting a business seems like a much smaller price to pay than ruined welfare, organized crime and rape epidemics.

"""Cultural appropriation"""" is a good thing not a bad thing. Culture is being shared, not stolen. Stealing is when you take something and don't give it back. I'm sure people in mexico are still making tortillas and don't give a flying fuck about restaurants in portland.

This, mexico is a terrible place filled with terrible people, but tortillas and salsa are fantastic. All Mexican food basically evolves naturally from there

Do the Mexican ladies they supposedly stole the tortilla recipe from even know or care? Are they even still alive?

>it's ok for Mexicans to come in illegally and steal the entire country, steal citizens' rights, steal elections, steal lives, steal welfare, steal culture, steal language, steal children's futures, steal bikes, steal bases, steal copper, steal steel, steal guns, and steal people's heads off their bodies, but you can't cook Mexican food because it's """stealing"""

how long until you wake up and purge this leftist disease?

>"""Stealing""" idea for food

Who gives a shit nigger

Cooks and Chef's steal recipes from each other all the time. That's why Coca-Cola and PepsiCo keep the recipes locked up and not copyrighted.

>tfw you probably meant to piss me off but I live in portland and am literally going to take the MAX there now

oh man the beaners here are going to raise a stink about this but i bet its better than the shit i get from them

will report

And Burger King won't pay royalties to the Earl of Sandwich, it's a cold fucking world.

>Thoughts?
What do you expect Sup Forums to be outraged by Mexican appropriation?

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF THE WORST KIND !

SEND IN THE ANTIFA TO REK THEM IG LEAGUE !

WRITE ARTICLES IN ALL OUTLETS TO DESPICE AND DENOUNCE THOSE RACIST NAHI HATECRIMEMONSTERS

!!!

lol she spelled Andy Richter wrong too

I'm offended, she doesn't know how to spell a German name and I am 1/4 German.

It already closed and you're a shit portlander if you live near a max station

SEND THEM TO THE GULAGS OY VEYYY

I'd let them drizzle dressing all over my penis. If you know what I mean...

Pita chips are better.

>stealing recipes
Remembering information is theft now?

This

Max stations = ghetto

>these 56% white cooks
>stealing

Not surprised.

I seem to recall them being downtown and in nice areas

If white girls can't make bastardized Mexican food than niggers like Jamilah King should stop wearing denim, using any type of electrical/mechanical technology or modern medicine.

>reading mic

what are you doing with your life brah

why are you wasting your energy on these minorities

>tortilla recipes
so...like...bread water and salt?

Having been all through OR, fuck that place. Fuck portland. No one in the whole fucking state can cook a damn thing. (One exception: Four Sisters Pub.)

It is the easist fucking food in the world to cook, and the further away from the border you get, the worse it is.

Hoagies are the white mans food. Anybody who chooses spic food over a good old fashioned hoagie should be killed

>white people aren't even allowed to prepare food in certain ways.

You know what?
Just lock us all up or kill us all.
Just fucking do it.
Build your own fucking electrical grids.

Well yeah they're in downtown which is where rich winos and trust fund kids but they're also in lower class neighborhoods, they're unbearable though because the city gentrified the shit out of every block surrounding one

>The more of their own they eat, the better
this

>steal culture, steal language
thats where you're wrong
they dont bother to integrate

They're Jews right? One on the left looks like a kike.

I'll be

It's a fucking tortilla recipe.

Who gives a shit.

This shitty city is doing something right for once damn

Who the fuck cares. Mexicans sure as hell don't. More articles written by liberals pretending to be offended for no reason again. You can't steal a tortilla recipe that's the stupidest thing I've heard so far today.

Bet they didn't steal the parasitic infections or bacteria that is common down there.

It's Portland no one without massive expendable hipster income lives there anyways.

It's just more evidence that today culture doesn't mean shit to anyone. This is because people in Portland demand that other white people make their food in a special way in order to feel special themselves.

It's like the fucking food trucks that make Pho but are owned by white tech investors dumping their money into an asset.

>burgers lost america thanks to tacos
>europoors lost western europe thanks to kebabs

if you buy food from these people you need to stop

You slopes got it right on multiculti and immigration

David chang is korean and makes Japanese ramen, let's get a lynch mob together boys!

>Learn Medical Biology from Swedes
>Return to India to be a Surgeon
>...
>Learn Government processes from the French
>Return to Turkey to impose a Parliamentary Government
>...
>Learn Engineering from Americans
>Return to Iran to design Power Plants
>...
>Learn how to cook tortillas from Mexicans
>Return to USA to sell burritos
>EVIL FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EAT BURRITOS
We gave the world Architecture, Plumbing, Medicine, Religion, Government, Law, Language, Electricity, etc. Just let us eat your stupid fucking burritos.

this is fucking insane that our society has gone to this point.

Anthony bordain just has a show where he goes to other countries and learns recipes of things they cook and puts them on damn TV.

Yeah pretty much

If you make tortillas with real criollo corn there is no problem senpai

>stealing a recipe
what
i know mic is liberal media, but are they really that insane?

That's what I was thinking. And the microbrew people are always talking about how they go around learning new things and taking it back with them.

Lol

It's funny to me how these people expect me to believe that literally everything I do is racist because I am white.

Fucking americucks always stealing other countries cultures

Stealing the recipe for a burrito?

Why should anyone give a fuck

Am I not allowed to sell a veal piccata?

These bishes look dirty as fuk, and by dirty I don't mean dirty-I'd-bang, but dirty-mexican.

Shut up racist