Http://www.strawpoll.me/13016035

what can be considered as the critical mass of niggers in the city?
5%/12%/25%?
after reaching what point town/neighbourhood/city becomes dump inevitably?

I suspect the moment the niggers are numerous enough to be raised by and around other niggers you got a serious problem with only one solution.

>what is the critical mass of niggers

1 nigger is too many niggers you cuck

If the Europeans act like the one in your picture, then it does not matter, because what matters is influence. If they are overpowered by European culture, then they will act well-mannered, like Jamaicans and some Africans, but if they are praised and worshiped, then all of that society is doomed.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

City I live in is 65% Negro.

luckily you are far away from this point

plox be realistic here

10% is too much as we see in America. 50% and youre dead men walking, your race will not survive.

Once it's over like 10% it's time to gtfo unless there's a compelling reason. Town I currently live in is about 80% pavement ape and going out in public feels like swimming with piranhas. Can't show weakness or you're going to get nigged.

>0 niggers in your country
>unrealistic

Why would I concede to progressives and kikes that x number of niggers can stay in white countries?

We will deport them all the second any movement of explicit white consciousness gains power, and any that resist can be rounded up and thrown overboard in the middle of the atlantic

started to do research on this topic and found out that 12% is somewhat critical

>51 millions apes in your country

and they will all go back

Even 1% is 1% too much

I live in a suburb of detroit, and growing up my neighborhood was known as the "white side" of the tracks, with about 5-10% black. It was a pretty nice place to grow up, with pretty low crime and friendly business owners. There's no black/white side anymore, it's probably about 50/50, but you'd never know cause most of the decent people stay inside. Lots of abandoned houses and vacant lots that used to be alive. Countless shuttered businesses, and those that remain are resentful to the populace. Can't say I blame them, bullet proof glass has become a must.

k
thanks for testimony

came here to make sure someone had the situation under control, well done

Once they're over 10%, just find another place to live.

>mfw I keep getting b& for brraaaapp posting
it's just so tempting

Lord Jesus, give me strengh

1 single one

It is a negative cycle really. Blacks bring crime, chasing out business and lowering the tax base. Property prices crash so more blacks move in and Whites flee. Ferguson, Mo is a good example. If it was all well behaved civilized Blacks I don't think the problem would be as bad, but Black Culture in America is hostile to civilization and business. 10% is probably when people really start to notice things.

day that happens I will move to US

>be fruitful and multiply

Basically fuck, have kids, and make money.

It always surpirse me, how on such a huge forum like city data or skyscrapercity keep ignoring such an obvious tendency

>There is a universe in which that will happen, but it isn't this one

I was in Elizabeth City NC for a while and it was 54% black, it was like hell on Earth. I think 25% is the inflection point where they start to gaggle up and get emboldened by their cultural sense of superiority via stupidity. They laud things like thievery, woman abuse, and being ignorant, those things are amplified when they start forming more dense troops.

One whole nigger.

I can't wait until it gets worse and people eventually realize this, desu. I like asking people, "whatever happened to Detroit? Why don't people move to Detroit? Why is the city so shitty? What possible reason could there be for everything being so bad there?"

Everyone always talks about politicians, declining auto industry, and things like that, but come on, it's the fucking spooks. Nobody wants to live near them, I mean fuck even look at Portland, or other big cities for that matter. Everything gets gentrified because they want diversity without having to be a part of it "oh keep it 10 blocks over that way"

Fuckin people.

so, it's quite clear that blacks majority/pluraity = high level of crime;
and you have tonnes of examples of that, why don't you speak out about that?

Oh please, you think that would do any good in the elitist, tolerant version of the West we have now?

I mean look at France, it's ILLEGAL to collect racial information for the purpose of demographics.

People in The West are too cucked to listen to that and associate any one race with a higher or lower propensity for crime soley based on race. It's always confounded by "poverty level" or "institutional racism" or "whitey be done slave dem people for thouzan yurs cours dey lash out"

in yurop it's not as bad as in the US.
so, it's less obvious and tbqh niggers here are less savages than in your country

We really shit the bed when we decided to import the slave islands after emancipation instead of razing them.

sounds like Chicago, looks like you are in a war zone

>URL in the title

no love for us phonefags

just look at her arm hair