youtube.com/watch?v=tV5jFQymmYY
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmc4Q7FQGng
youtube.com/watch?v=TfwU-5aU4C8
youtube.com/watch?v=BRXAih1vOY8&index=85&list=FLHKWKhcLxQUt3BztXPVMh0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop it right now

If the norse gods were so powerful
How come they got BTFO?

Wouldn't they have won against rome if their god was real?

Caesar settled this argument when he rode into battle bearing the cross and BTFO the pagans

yo,
people worship their phones and tv series more than the god(s) they claim to have allegiance to

>How come they got BTFO?
They didn't. People still worship the gods of their ancestors

That is true. It's a jewish materialistic trap we've fallen into

Which one are we talking about again?

You now realize that Asgard is up in the sky.

...your subconscoius is now looking for your previous viking life.

The Slavic ones for myself, you might want to be looking for the ancient semitic ones Mohamed.

what is a false god? Christ? you're implying? Christ was not created by Jews, Christ was Galilean, he was a heathen King of Gentiles----he held the highest contempt for Pharisees (what the present day "Jew" is), the word Jew doesn't appear in the bible until 1600 when James puts it in. it is the Jewish deception that creates this lie that Jesus was a "Jew" /--he was not ----the Jews(Pharisers) (((money changers ))) murdered Christ---Christ was the leader of Gentiles against "Jews", he called them synagogue of Satan

It should be noted that, from the Germanic point of view, there is no contradiction between the concepts ‘god of War’ and ‘god of Law.’ War is in fact not only the bloody mingling of combat, but no less a decision obtained between the two combatants and secured by precise rules of law. That is why the day and place of battle are frequently fixed in advance… So is explained, also, how combat between two armies can be replaced by a legal duel, in which the gods grant victory to the party whose right they recognize. Words like Schwertding “the meeting of swords,” a kenning for battle, or Old Norse vápndómr “judgment of arms” are not poetic figures, but correspond exactly to ancient practice.[Gods of the Ancient Northmen.]

Stop larping as a pagan.

Couldn't of put it better myself.

The "gods" of the pagan mythologies are just fallen angels of the Christian religion (which was born from the ancestors of all whites, the Indo European and which predates your false gods).

Tipical anglo-semite shitty reposts.

>If the norse gods were so powerful
>How come they got BTFO?

>no

>Stop making this thread

You're mixing it up, it doesn't say that Jews ARE the Synagogue of Satan, it says that the SOS are a group of people who call themselves the Jews but are not. Jesus was a real Jew, it's the kikes, the Ashkenazim and Sephardic especially, who are not Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VQ4YjaUb1U

Thread theme

Oy VEYYYYYY

That's fucking awesome!

Read my fantasy novel goy it's totally European!!

Stop posting Cesare Borgia.

not Jews, judeans. lis "Jew" does not appear in any Old Testament books and didn't in New Testament until 1600

The boingimg ruins the fucking song.

The oldest depiction of Christ that looks like this predates Borgia by 1,000 years. Good job falling for normie internet click bait.

>tfw thor still has a day of the week named after him though

"Hey Thor, suck it" - Saint Boniface

Yes you're right about that. But the Jews aren't a real thing at all by those standards, either way Christ didn't say that those who say they are the Jews are real, he said they say they are Jews but do lie.

If you keep talking shit about jesus you're going to burn in fucking hell you peice of fucking shit.
That's if I don't tie you to a fucking stake.

mmh, sause?

everything u need to know is right here, complete with references to scripture
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

fuck yeshua and fuck semitic people

>stop praising weak gods who were easily cucked by false Jewish gods

Here's a more powerful tune

I don't know what any of that shit is.

the ones that naturally come from and represent your blood, soul, and overcompensating spirit of your ancestors, instead of that of the jews

saintbonifaceevansville.com/main.php?m_id=HISTORY

>On March 30, 1902 (Holy Saturday), the church building was struck by lightning at 11:30pm. A fire broke out and raged on through Easter morning. Only the 12 inch brick walls were left standing, and a few of the valuable articles were saved.

Azura's wisdom to you friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnAFUTOr2Yg

oops forgot to link

>Yamnaya warrior
>obviously a Slav
Are you implying we wuz scythians n shiet?

Who the fuck worships a jewish diety these days?
Why would I as a European follow a religion which swallows up whole cultures, races and traditions, destroying them in the process and disregarding racial, ethnic, linguistic, cultural and other borders? Which fucking diety can claim to be the God of EVERYTHING?
Why should I follow a religion which preaches weakness, degeneracy, pacifism, jewish values (which are NOT our values) and why would I follow a self centered diety which forces me to believe in it, otherwise it will condemn me to eternal hellfire? It doesn't make sense...Why not just follow a natural order of things? Strenght, wisdom, courage, nobility...those are virtues one should strive for and follow. Nature offers the only supernatural phenomenons we can describe as divine and holy. Fuck the kikes, fuck their god, fuck the abrahamic-semitic religions, and fuck their cuckold morals and rules and fuk their fear imposing dogma which they force upon us as "our religion"

it's the Jews GREATEST deception to make you think Christ was a Jew(modern day Jew)---even greater than the holohox

this is now a pagan Europe thread
youtube.com/watch?v=tV5jFQymmYY

The nordic corded ware is yamnaya in admixture, as in, eastern european.

Meh the gutteral sqwaking ruined that song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cmc4Q7FQGng

>Caesar settled this argument when he rode into battle bearing the cross and BTFO the pagans

what are you talking about? Caesar worshiped Mars and wasn't a Christcuck at all

Oh shit I'm so sorry for offending a 2000 year old sandnigger semite who's mother was a whore and stepdad was a cuckold. Guess I better go suck some migrants toes to cleanse myself and pray to the Jewish skydude for forgiveness.

>what are you talking about? Caesar worshiped Mars and wasn't a Christcuck at all

Fun fact..Rome started declining and slipping into degeneracy right after it adopted christianity.

>just Thor
Sunday=Sun's day
Monday=Moon's day
Tuesday=Tyr's day
Wednesday= Odin's (Wotan's) day
Thursday= Thor's day
Friday= Freyr's day
Saturday= Saturn's day.

I happen to belong to R1a CTS1211 haploshit, it's a direct lineage from the Yamnaya culture but I don't see a majority of Slavs here. It's apparently North European.

Great song!

Friday too after freiya and tuesday after Tiu and wednesday after Odin (Woden)

the jews greatest deception is to make you all tard goyim busy arguing over ancient books, gods and fiery tales, while we take key positions everywhere and control everything.
worked great so far.

It's quite a shocker it worked SO well that it's still working now.
quite amusing. yes ... moloch ... bulls, owls, Talmud, whatever you want goyim. we will provide.
keep researching the important stuff while your countries are being raped.
you were born to serve.

LARPing as a jew is fun. it's like activating god mode.
mobs still talk shit and attack you but your fucking invincible.

Heh, I'm a pan worshiper.

Norsemen weren't conquered by Rome though.
Hell, most Germans were never conquered by Rome.

I don't see what point you're trying to make

he wasn't a modern day jew, that still doesn't make him ok, he was first and foremost a reformer of ancient judaism and a worshiper of a semitic god

95% of Christians have no fucking clue that a whole bunch of "Saints" who they worship are in fact old pagan dieties who have been renamed and re-branded to serve the Church..Most famous i think is """""Saint George""""""

That's a good one.

Here, have another one, I hope you like this one better.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfwU-5aU4C8

Idk how haplogroups work exactly, but I hear they aren't very accurate.
Besides, yamnaya is the main ancestry in all northern and eastern europeans, be proud of it.

>Realize that Jesus hated the Jewish oligarchs.

If that's true then isn't christianity really a european religion, like a weird mishmash of old pagan deities?

If so then what's the problem?

that list is bullshit because Odin and God are the same word in different languages. God is short for the Germanic spelling of Odin which is Godan.

>stop praising a false Danish god

No it's not. Becuase it disregards the nature of Europeans and our primorial laws, instincts, needs and beliefs. The """"Saints""""" who are in fact pagan dieties are a perversion of themselves and they don't actually represent that what they should represent because the church changed them radically.

Jesus was the original enemy of the Jewish oligarchs.

Stop being fucking racist towards Jews.

Killing innocent Jews that have nothing to do with anything only empowers the rich Zionist Jews that exploit their deaths to guilt the rest of the world.

fuck off you degenerate kike loving burger

i love this type of stuff
we live in a weird timeline

>Idk how haplogroups work exactly, but I hear they aren't very accurate.
They are as far as only male or female part is taken in consideration. This is the haplo I got from my father and he got it from his and so on.. Apparently I'm a result of the Indo-European takeover of the land I live in.

>be proud of it.
I'm glad I'm a direct lineage of the IEs. I praise my Slavic gods everyday for making me a strong, blond, blue-eyed Slav.

You shouldn't if you aren't Scandinavian. Praise your own native gods!

>being this based

jesus is an amalgamation of heroes
a meta hero

the primordial contrarian

>snow nigger gods

Nords before Christianity were just the same as niggers.

>Christian religion
>orn from the ancestors of all whites, the Indo European
Elaborate pls

>I'm glad I'm a direct lineage of the IEs. I praise my Slavic gods everyday for making me a strong, blond, blue-eyed Slav.

>Slovenian
>Blond, strong, blue eyed
>Claims to be slavic

Are you sure you're not Germanic bro? Slovenians were an integral part of the HRE for centures and had a large Germanic minority.

repent

Good man

Idk what haplogroup I belong to but I'm dark haired, pale skinned and blue eyed.

REPENT UPON THE DRAGON SLAYER

THE NEW META HERO WE DESERVE

MIKE "THE ICE EMPEROR" PENCE

GODSON EMPEROR HEIL THE 1000 YEAR REIGN

I like it, is good song.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRXAih1vOY8&index=85&list=FLHKWKhcLxQUt3BztXPVMh0w

>Are you sure you're not Germanic bro?
Pretty much sure yea, I might be 1/8 Germanic but the rest of my lineage is Slovene up until 1628 (I have records).
Wouldn't mind being so though. I know we're culturally Central European thus closer to Austrians, Germans and Czechs than we're to other Slavs.

over-encompassing*
sorry, didnt mean to imply that your ancestors had small dicks or anything, Pv9Bb6s5

the Christian religion isn't about race.. advanced religion already existed when Christianity came about. Christianity was an attempt to ascertain the nature of the cataclysm and the nature of God and Satan.

Adam was the first ancestor of Satan.

>Christianity was around when Ceasar was around

I gotta say something. Hellenist Greece was fucking beautiful with one of the best armies in history.

Stop praising all false gods. No gods. No masters.

I love Slovenians. I had really great experiences with your people. Czechs are also cool in my book, and Croats.

I suppose you're Polish so you're very likely to be "Yamnaya" descendant as well taking only haplos into an account.

Fucking Germany. You guys played hard into Zionist hands. In both centuries.

Your beloved pagans got crushed by the might of Christianity.

Because it's the same gods under different names.

Is it time for Europe to return to the old gods?

Dude..It's your abomination of a country and the destruction of my country which you led all the way, that brought the kikes to world power status. It's your country which can be called Jew.S.A.

It's time for you to return to Christianity you atheist scum. Christianity was your might.

Good question, Goy.

I was not aware on this issue. I'll take it to deep consideration, but it is deeply troubling.

Hey look it's OP

My country is Russia, faggot.

>I had really great experiences with your people
Were you here or are have you met Slovenes working in Germany?

It's time to uncuck Central Europe, the eastern part is already doing its job!

Wtf are you babbling burger, at least Germans tried to fight the jewish agenda. You on the other hand have helped them and continue to help their cause right NOW.

>IE pantheon
THIS