WHY DID THEY KILL SETH RICH? WHY ARE YOU BEING POINTED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION?

Wikileaks suffer from a vulnerability: they are only searchable according to user queries. That is to say, there are many things within that have not been exposed because no one went looking. In order to scrub this story, they have made it into yet another Red/Blue soap opera to delay any sort of resolution long enough for their plans to come to fruition. Look for yourself. There is more to this story than you have yet seen.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51798

START HERE.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/58660
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/51709
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/49401
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/47438
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/45095
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/43231
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/35713
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/12743
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/447
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50243
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50088
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41655
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41124
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/36976
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/33010
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4065
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8874
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58108
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22014
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56584
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/58660 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/51709 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/49401 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/47438 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/45095 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/43231 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/35713 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/12743 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/447 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50243 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/50088 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41655 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/41124 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/36976 wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4065 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8874 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58108 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22014 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56584

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

>Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death. Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.

bump

There are reasons people have secrets. There are reasons people hide things. Podesta KNOWS.

The pieces all fit together. You just have to learn the language.

These are old, faggot. Look up that retard from Blink 182, his emails are in there as well.

Quit trying to distract

Are you the same user that made this thread?

oh looky looky a slide thread, be careful nu/pol and don't get hookied
>sage

Bumpin for interest

Notice how no one has produced a picture similar enough to this one to prove the "artifact" hypothesis.

bump

These were literally the first thing i saw on pol when this started. Is your larp that nobody bothered to query ayys?

I'll link to this thread too

You just got here , when WL started dropping the podesta files people looked at the "alien " stuff

It was just one loonie sending mails to podesta , he never sent anything about it

not larping just newfagottry

This seemed very relevant in one of the other threads. True?

>Israel and Zionists in our Government are using a quantum supercomputer, called both the Oracle and the Black Cube, which they use to predict social responses. This Oracle reproduces every single Facebook, Twitter and etc. accounts for whichever country they target. Every human exists in a parallel reality, sometimes called the Shadow Sphere, because every person's social life, including their opinions and feelings, are reproduced or "shadowed" by a very complex algorithm. Every store, every apartment building, every person is replicated. Before they do something, like releasing ANTIFA, they run innumerable scenarios in which nearly everything that can happen does, at some point, happen. The use this data to accurately predict when, where and how they can bet go forward with whatever phase of their plan they work on at any given time

But where did they learn how?

I'm feeling stupid right now, so I'll go for a wild guess and say Antarctica

It's not that wild.

Same thing Google wants in on. Same thing Russia wants in on. Same thing Lockheed Martin wants in on. Same thing General Dynamics wants in on.

So that would be the underlaying reason behind this move?