What is the cause of the fall of Western Civilization?

What is the cause of the fall of Western Civilization?

> Hardmode - no joooos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That son of a bitch Nietzsche

Gay answer. He tried lifting West Civ. from nihilism.

>> Hardmode - no joooos
Godlessness-mainly propagandized by jews

sex becoming publicized and no longer treated privately

Freemasons then

Decadence and decline is a natural part of the cycle of civilization. Read Spengler.

Fucking jews

uninformed consumers of goods, services, and information

Does that kid have a dad? Jesus christ that little faggot needs an ass whipping. I can't believe anyone would their child do faggy shit like that.

Does this faggot have some sort of hormone or chromosome disorder?

Feminism and the destruction of the family unit

Spoiled, coddled retards so bored with their meaningless lives they have decided to lash out at everything: tradition, values, virtues and sensibilities of all kinds.

Answer this question.
>hardmode - without saying the answer

>what is 2+2
>hardmode: no 4

IV

surely (((corporations))) would never exploit children's sexuality to make money

People have too much time on their hands.

The French Revolution and its memes, which in turn released the jewry from their pandora's box (ghettos, limited interaction and status).

>Jesus christ that little faggot needs an ass fingering.

Oil separating work from value.

Nobody appreciates that they live on the back of 5-6 energy slaves that do all the housework for them.

Human nature. Societal constructs enforced by traditional religious (christian) morality is what keeps us from regressing to our baser and more primitive instincts.

Western Civilization is totally dependent on the idea that truth is nothing but an opinion. When truth is proven as tangible and measurable as air, Western Civilization will collapse in a spectacular manner.

Women

>no joooos
Fair enough. Three causes beside jews are in no particular order:
1. kikes
2. hebrews
3. semites

I WANNA BEAT THIS FUCKING KID

Public schools and pop culture

does kikes count?

western civilization is at its peak though

Women, the Jews of humanity.

What a sad first post.

You are probably one of those that talk about an author without reading his work.

Letting women have any power whatsoever pretty much ruined everything either directly or indirectly.

Black culture

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

The natural course of a civilization such as the western one is to eat itself alive, to destroy its foundations by over analyzing them until nothing remains and the fire slowly burns out as a consequence.
People didn't just become liberal atheist all of a sudden, it was a slow process which eroded the founding principles of the west into nothingness.

the poos are slowly polluting the earth with their combined shit stink like pajeet chemtrails causing everyone's brains to slowly erode from within. pajeet of course, is immune

Universal suffrage and the death of manufacturing(trade).

Women. I am starting to think that they are worse than niggers.

>What is the cause of the fall of Western Civilization?
here's a clue...

>focusing on hating the kid
>letting american apparel off the hook for exploiting this shit and still getting credit for being 'progressive'

this is why the jews always win

GODDAMNIT WE NEED A PURGE WE HAVENT EVEN REACHED PEAK DEGENERACY. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS SHIT NOW. LITTLE BOYS DONT LOOK LIKE THIS (((THEY))) HAVE POISINED THE WATERS

I Timmythick

>give me the reason why everything is shit
>harmode: dont tell the reason

we could say decades of brainwashing resulting in people laying off the spiritual and pursuing only the material resulting in more and more degeneracy which results in easier brainwashing and so and making those in charge able to shape the will of people at a whim, but in the end, all those are kickstarted and further supported by the jews

Good times created weak men

*Hate

3rd wave feminism seems a pretty solid bet. If you could be there to collect when the future describe the fall and obliteration of the Western Civ

you and everyone like you that is too new at this shit called life to know that it has always been this fucked, it is just that no one hides it anymore. Turn off your phone., facebook and tv and the world is fine.

> Hardmode - no joooos

niggers

the one in the middle looks like she got hit one to many times with a frying pan into the face and on the right that one is obviously a dude. noone would rape them either way.

still good pic

encouraging the reproduction of the inferior while discouraging the superior to reproduce

end the welfare state and in about 10 years you've destroying some of the (((elite's))) greatest pawns.

Yellow joos

Listen you shit. The reason this kid is a faggot is because no one gave him a beating. Now he's getting beat in his ass with nigger dick. I blame the kid for not sorting himself out, for being a rebellious faggot. Its the age of information, you can find out what is normal for kids with a googlr search. Fuck the (((them))) teach kids to not be so susceptible to faggot shit. My parents told me not to talk to strangers and guess what? I never got kidnapped.
Do you see shitskin kids doing this degenerate garbage? Its only western whites. Because they are weak from birth

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

The French Revolution and the 'Enlightenment' (planted the seeds)

19th century 'Rationalism' and atheism (gave water for the seed to grow).

1930s Cultural Marxism (the germination of the seed).

Post ww2 1960s Sexual Revolution/Cilvil rights/Decolonisation (seed has grown into a plant)

1990s-present Mass Immigration and SJWs (the plant has grown into a tree that is destroying what remains of western culture).

Say NO to the Jew World Order

Lazy women

Capitalism

Nihilism,
whether you know,understand, or agree with Nietzsche. He was fucking right. Once the masses lost faith in religion and stopped adhering to its core principles the western world slipped into Nihilism.
Essential westerners are "depressed" in a certain manner and the western world is showing symptoms of depression in certain ways thus leading to its decline.

Democracy

what's up with the atheist hate? I have a decent sense of morality and I'm atheist, I don't need a god to scare me into morality. so conservative atheists (me) can't exist?

>Timmy thick
That's a boy. If you fapped to this you're officially gay. The more you know.

>no jews

Well then you take away 50% of the blame. Women's suffrage was a catalyst that only proved to show the failure of democracy.

oi vey

Good times and weak men.
You know I'm right and this is the ONLY correct answer.

There's one way to fix this

Whites have been simultaneously conditioned to believe that their collective morality is eternally tainted and we should feel ashamed for the likes of slavery and the Holocaust (despite slavery and genocide being perpetuated by all races) whilst at the same time told that there is no such thing as individual morality, only sensation. Do what thou wilt as Aleister Crowley once said. Hence people allow themselves to fall into a malaise, thinking not of protecting the future nor honouring their past whilst deconstructing every aspect of the society that exists around them.
Needless to say this was all caused by Jews to a large degree.

>Jimmy Thicc
LMAO get a grip faggots

He IS absolutely halal

Decedent lifestyles, the death of god, and technology distracting everyone from real life.

very few atheists are strictly atheist and not just plain nihilists who have just about "refuted" the easiest castle to bring down with a modern mindset, such as "god" and religions as perceived with a modern approach

stop posting this faggot you pedo shit

sage

Vitalism is all about having intense experiences. But Landianism can’t avail itself of this register of intensification, because he’s not interested in phenomenological subjectivity and he’s not interested in experiences insofar as they are experiences of a subject in the Deleuzoguattarian register: an organism, with a face and a personal identity, etc. These are all the things that are supposed to require destratification.

>ctrl f
>no France or post-modernism

You people are fucking retarded. Read Lacan or any post-60's French literature, its pretty much where all this crap came from. You claim to be redpilled but you don't even know about post-modernism. You blame the Jews despite the fact the person who invented BLACKED.com was french.

France is the eternal enemy of the anglo, not the Jews, not anyone. Its the French. Never forget that. Read about post-structuralism.

i was soothed by the photos my relatives sent to me recently, then i came to this thread

fuck this world

The Jewish pushed agendas

>checkmate

gee, i wonder who could be behind this post? Alright you faggot, I'll bite, and through. Hopefully everyone reads this reply before answering your reddit-tier response.
>hurr things will never get better
Firstly, you are correct that the world is screwed up. It is, and I won't deny it. The difference between you and us is that we actually would like to do something about it. Call it hatred, or overly altruistic behavior, or being a faggot, but most of us feel a responsibility to expose (((them))) and the great lie being sold on behalf of Satan, (or sin, or evil, if you're nonchristian).
>turn off ur media and the world is fine hurr
But, you error in your second statement, that the world is fine, or, if I interpret your first statement in correlation with the first, (you faggot contradictions deserve a chamber for themselves, btw), I can assume from your post that you mean that the world is not bad enough that you can't a live a healthy normal life.

This is exactly the sort of behavior that (((they))) want. It is a, "at least its not me having x done to me". It's a coward's way out. Looking at historical acts of genocide, murder, rape, conquests, all the tears and bloodshed that humanity has wrought, you have to wonder how many evils could've or can be stopped if people presented a united front against it. The answer, and one freely admitted by the perpetrators, is that the evils would end. If people, for once, really truly united under God's banner and said "no" to evil, there would be nothing the kikes could do. That is why Sup Forums and lots of other sites like it exist, why these mediums of communicating without much moderation, or a modicum of free speech at least being allowed, exist. Because, admittedly imperfect and downright degenerate people sometimes, or some of the best people I've ever met, the people that visit these sites and clubs and read the books know that something is inherently wrong with society and want to stop it. You faggot.

Ourselves.

Is that an iphone teat?

They have forgotten God.

Life has become too easy. When there is no longer struggle in life, hedonism fills the void.

It is a minuscule percentage of the population that does retarded shit like this. People get shocked by it and it hits the news. Then people who see this go hunting for all of it that they can find on the internet until they have convinced themselves that it is how the whole world is. The world that you see is not the world that is, only your warped perspective of it. you are see nothing more than you own Delusion.

shieeeet

we have the freedom to be a freak once people start looking down at these freaks society will morph back to normality accordingly.

>t. A. Sokal

>looks at stats about nigger crime and jewish agenda facts
>looks back at this post

The Jews are the ones pushing for White people to hate themselves and are actively disenfranchising us. So whiles there are cucks who don't realize this, Jews are the perpetrators. It's statutory Jewry.

Just how fucking gay is that boy

Decadence.
If the USSR was right about anything, it's that having 100% of our desires met on demand will cause us to seek out imaginary problems which don't exist. It's how you go from patriotism to "our country could sure use more Africans".

Is it also France, yes.

>muh declaration of the rights of man

It's simple, christ-insanity

"I can't help but consume this alcohol! I am powerless to resist!"

Timmy thicc is the new queen of Sup Forums