Students Walk Out of Pence's Graduation Speech at Notre Dame

>Dozens of students marched out of their own graduation ceremony as Vice President Mike Pence took the stage at the University of Notre Dame.

>As an administrator finished introducing Pence, several students got up and walked out before the vice president could begin speaking.

>This is the future of the USA

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/21/mike-pence-speech-students-walk-out-notre-dame-graduation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GbCSeVmEPo
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Liberal students are the most pampered and entitled demographic. I walked out of a mandated """diversity strategy meeting""" at work and got a write up

I think it's a good thing that the youth is rebellious and skeptical of people in power.

Why walk out when you can stay and troll hard?

difference is that they're not obligated to stay at the commencement while you're on someone else's dime and time

> I think it's a good thing that the youth is rebellious and skeptical of people in power.
> Same youth wanted to put Hillary Clinton, the most corrupted person ever, in power.

Watch the video ....like 1% and got booed to hell.

I was there. Maybe 100 people walked out. Nearly 3000 graduated this weekend. The news says there were like 20k in the stands, and I believe it. People in the stands overwhelmingly booed the people who walked out.

Don't feed into the shilling. This "protest" was a spectacular failure.

Refusing to even listen to what the people in power have to say because you're preemptively offended =/= being skeptical of what the people in power have to say. It achieves nothing.

It was more like 3% but still hilariously small.

I mean it's Notre Dame, a wannabe Ivy League school in Indiana, a relatively libtard state. What else do you expect. In all fairness, Pence did shit all over some of the state's systems while he was Governor, not that I would think any of these people walking out would know.

You really believe that, buddy? That there isn't a single person more corrupt than Hillary Clinton? I doubt that you do.

Anyway, I think it's time you trumplets stop talking about Hillary. Your guys won, and now that they are in office they will get shit and be made jokes about. That's just how a democracy is supposed to work.

Good for them. Corporate cocksucker Pence needs to take his televangelist ass out of government and the public eye, forever. Literally nothing of value will be lost.

just a handful of snowflakes.

>dozens
>several
so like 2? Kys op and get a real country.

I was there, I would say there was about 20,000 people in the stands and 1/3 of the student body walked out in protest. Do we need to gas the kikes to make sure shit like this happen again? Where do all our innocent children get these Jewish ideas?

>I mean it's Notre Dame, a wannabe Ivy League school in Indiana, a relatively libtard state.

Are you shitting me? I went to ND for law and a nearby state university for undergrad. ND is conservative as FUCK compared to the vast majority of big universities out there.

And Indiana "relatively libtard"? What are you smoking? Maybe relatively compared to Idaho or Wyoming. But it's hardly the front line of the libtard fight back against Trump.

They couldnt handle the shock?

>1/3 of the student body walked out in protest
Bullshit. It was a tiny trickle of people. Wasn't no 1/3, even of the people who actually went to commencement.

I love the comparisons they're drawing to the protests of Obama's commencement speech. The main difference being that the student protest against his speech took the form of just not showing up rather than walking out. Fucking low class.

No one gives a fuck what scandies think about american politics.

millennials need to be rounded up and gassed

Failure parents. Teach your kids some respect, its the fucking Vice President. Pathetic. What does this achieve other than showing the world what a fag school you attend.

>> Same youth wanted to put Hillary Clinton, the most corrupted person ever, in power.
the youth wanted bernie sanders mate, she cheated and then they just stayed loyal afterwards. Btw you dont know these people so why are you jumping so hard at conclusions

Believe me, we're by and large ashamed of those kids.

I think he means libtard because Indiana grossly consumes more in federal aid for programs like Medicaid and "VA entitlements" than any other GOP held state. Sorry, but if you can't afford to eat or pay for health care and you don't accept your pathetic death you are a libtard, end of story.

This is something that always bugged me, why should I have to pay so that your kids can eat? Let them starve, it's only fair. In a conservative state we should be busy rounding up and exterminating the populations that can't support themselves. Right?

It would be hilarious if they withheld their diplomas citing that truly being an adult is having the ability to conduct themselves with honor.

But the school probably condoned their actions, even supporting their idiotic decision.

>What does this achieve other than showing the world what a fag school you attend.
you have some conviction in your beliefs and are doing so in a melodramatic way.

>I think he means libtard because Indiana grossly consumes more in federal aid for programs like Medicaid and "VA entitlements" than any other GOP held state. Sorry, but if you can't afford to eat or pay for health care and you don't accept your pathetic death you are a libtard, end of story.

Meh. I see it more as a matter of necessity for a lot of the people in Indiana to keep living. If you're given a choice between entitlements or starvation, because all your manufacturing jobs got shipped overseas, you'll take entitlements.

these numbers activated my almonds

>But the school probably condoned their actions, even supporting their idiotic decision.

The school basically just said "We're not going to acknowledge your protest if you're gonna make it. Just don't disrupt the ceremony."

Schools have the right to do more than that! They need to expunge their entire academic credits and strip them of the degree too.

i heard the place was buzzing

what a bunch of asshurt babbies

There are jobs literally everywhere. If someone is such a failure they can't get an education and think in THIS DAY they have a promised manufacturing job waiting for them they need to be put down. We don't need those genes dude.

Thats a shock. I'd have stayed, I heard that Carmen Electra was gonna show up.

fuck off trumper, you are as cancerous as leftist. Die in a ditch bitch!

didn't she get blacked?

Hard to keep your principles when the state makes it easy to survive on doing nothing. Or doing a cash business and collecting an entitlement.

Honestly, I think that's one hint that Indiana is still salvageable. People aren't so habituated to handouts that they won't vote Trump and risk having to go back to work.

underrated

I'm shocked that they would do this. Mike Pence gave an electrifying speech. It really amped up the crowd.

The commencement speaker at our university was fucking shit. Just ranted on about feminism.

Would love to see a follow-up on these students 10 years later

The ones that walked out will be unemployed or working dead end jobs while the ones who stayed will be well adjusted contributing members of society.

You sound like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>ed """diversity strategy meeting""" at work an
Was everyone at the meeting or only white people or white males? if so id call a lawyer

They will all be doing dead end minimum wage work as their degrees were invariably in garbage social shit.

Yeah I meant for the mid west. As for conservationism, yeah the school is historically conservative, as you would expect for a majority catholic institution, but that is not to say it doesn't have a quickly growing population of SJW's pushing the typical american college narrative. Why I said wannabe ivy league, as that is accelerating the problem.

Oh vey Goy, Catholic school is bad!! Go to our exclusively Jewish Ivy League school for future shekels!!

Ivy League schools are meme tier. I have friends who go to Notre Dame and to Ivy League schools and Notre Dame students are better educated. School is conservative as fuck too

What's the chance they fully intended to walk out in a dramatic fashion?

Even for the midwest they're conservative compared to the other unis. I don't know a college in Illinois that's more conservative.

Even if there has been a lot of SJW growth there, the students still put up their abortion graveyard every year. And they've still got a statue of the patron saint of aborted babies right next to the citadel. I'm not too worried about them going radical SJW.

/thread

Yeah why I mentioned Ivy. That like 70% jeuden student body average among them.

Very disrespectful. Very Sad!

So all the SJW's left I see no problem here

I wish I could say that my school wouldn't do that but I went to USC and our student body is so much worse.

>you dont know these people so why are you jumping so hard at conclusions

uhmmm, you were saying?

I love how Vice-President Pence never faltered or even acknowledged the snot-nosed punks walking out.

If I had paid for my kid to go to college and they pulled this shit I would be pissed!

Don't joke about pence. He is a batman like figure who uses emperor palpatine like powers, created by his own custom steampunkesque superhero equipment, to render his opponents straight with bolts of lightening. He is fighting in the shadows against enemies to horrible to even contemplate

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=9GbCSeVmEPo

Skeptical of people in power? These tools would have been prostrate, kow-towing in front of Obummer.

They're rebellious against the rebel. How is this not plain and obvious? Whether conservatism, libertarianism, the alt-right, the political right is the counter-culture in America.

The Jews completely run media and Hollywood, and as someone with rightist politics, when normie liberals run into me, they look at me like a unicorn. They've been inculcated into being shitlib zombies since they were in the crib.

>exercising their freedom
>this triggers the Sup Forums-libcucks

>Teach your kids some respect, its the fucking Vice President.

So? Doesn't mean he deserves respect.

It's hilarious, honestly. Liberals have slowly become The Man (tm) but are so fucking out of touch they don't realize it.

This guy I used to hang out with in college gave me this whole "man what happened to you? You used to smoke weed and party and now your some stiff in a suit who just wants all poor people to starve (or some other hyperbolic bullshit that liberals accuse their opponents of doing)" spiel during the election. Dude actually autistically screeched in a blind rage when I asked if voting for the candidate endorsed by George W Bush was his idea of punk rawk nowadays.

You need to take yourself out forever. Nothing will be lost.

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

Ne

..and HUNDREDS remained seated and took it like mature people who could stand to be challenged by someone else's presence. Good for the class of 2017!
A couple of dozen fags and niggers demonstrated their small-mindedness.

Why did they bother to show up? Seems like a lot of effort just to prove fuck-all to a crowd of people you don't know.

to make a point.

there's nothing wrong with a walkout protest. much better than staying and continuously disrupting the event.

if you can't handle them walking out - then maybe you don't need a diploma, either.