Childhood obesity

Were you a fat child Sup Forums?

It is a very real and serious issue that is causing disastrous long term damage to our population. Children, who should be at the prime of their energy and movement, are so heavy they cannot run and climb without becoming winded.

How can we correct this calamity before it keeps doubling over and our children are taking insulin before graduation?

Stop letting corporations sell toy food like mac and fake cheese, hormone-drenched chicken nuggets, and genetically modified chemically-laced cereals and desserts to them as food.
For a start.

I was a heavy kid, and am still fat to this day. I have been trying to make a change to lose the weight, and I've been realizing that I am addicted to all the fatty, fake foods I grew up on. It's so hard not to just instinctfuly buy some Twinkies or whatever. I've been getting better with it though, and have slowly been losing the weight.

I have never been skinny in my life.

starts in the womb by the poor fetus being showered by insulin as the mother eats her umpteenth bigmac

Just stop fucking eating.

It is not that easy. As this user stated.
When you grow up fat it is incredibly difficult to break the habits that got you there. Even if you adhere to a strict diet and exercise plan eventually you'll lose your drive and drift back into your old habits. It is like trying to reprogram how a person thinks and acts after they are already an adult. The decades leading up to their current state all molded and shaped how that person thinks and acts.

We need to fix this problem during the formative years so the next generation isn't fighting an ever constant programmed desire to over eat.

nah just stop eating fast food and candy

I was fat, then obese (mommy shitty diet and care) then during uni I left home, and I lost 30 kg reaching 59kg then I got in a relationship with a crazy bitch and I got fatter reaching 76 kg (my current weight) I would like to lose 8 kg build some muscles.

Lesson is : women are poison, use them only to fuck and procreate, don t let them in your mind or have a role in your life.

>How can we correct this calamity before it keeps doubling over and our children are taking insulin before graduation?

Nothing. We live in a democracy and thus are subject to humanity's every whim and vice.

I was an underweight child, and I'm a lanky adult.

Also, i was and still am fat. I always will be, barring a lottery win. My stupid gypsy hippy worthless mother didn't want to keep me from anything, so they bought me snacks by the truckload and never did anything to manage how much i ate. Before i could even notice girls, i was trapped in a prison of fat.

Do you ever notice how 100% of "I lost weight give me attention" threads and articles never show the person without their shirt on? It's because fitness is a cult divorced from reality. There is no coming back from obesity. You are permanently disfigured, mind and body.

>76 kg
>tfw 158kg

>it's not our faults
>it's just how we are
>we literally can't change it
More deluded people finding excuses to not put in the work.

Wouldn't working out while losing weight help with loose skin?

Loose skin is only a thing for the morbidly obese. Going from 500lbs to 170 via a crash diet is going to fuck you up.

It's the same for the other side too. If you go from skinny to ripped too fast, you'll be covered in stretch marks.

what the fuck? I'm 75kg and I'm underweight. how short are you exactly?

Jesus there is truly nothing worse than a fat ginger

Confirmed.. there's literally nothing I won't masturbate to.

No. Mammals did not evolve a way to absorb skin. The best you can do is fill it out, but no amount of muscle can fill it all in. Surgery costs 20-30 grand and leaves you more scarred and still flabby. I only weighed 270 pounds at most, but that was at age 14.

Which is exactly what cults say just before they set the place on fire.

176cm

You have never seen an abo
There is always something lower than a white

As a child I hated fruits and vegetables (besides bananas). My parents took me to mcdonalds once a week, my favourite food was sugary cereal (which I then put more sugar in), and crisps. I always had my mum buy a KitKat whenever we went to the store. When I was eleven I realised how fat I'd become, and hated it. I hated feeling ugly, being constipated all the time, having bad breath, being the slowest in every race, and having to tuck my stomach in when I go out. Eventually, I got motivated enough to eat healthier and be more active, and now I'm 5'7 at 60kg and ~11% bodyfat.

Parenting is by far the biggest factor in a child's growth. Parents need to realise that giving your child everything they want is the worst thing you can do to them, even if it makes them happy. It's the parent's role to protect their kid from the things that are bad for them. If you want to target child obesity, target the parents.

>rampant single motherhood
>communist brainwashing in public education
>HFCS in every fucking edible source
>technology reliant
>divided communities
>male shaming

and ur surprised? you arent going to fix shit, just enjoy the end. how many fucking times do we have to tell you to just get some popcorn and enjoy armageddon

And all those efforts are wasted because you're a manlet.

Drink water, too much water. This is reckless, but abandon your friends, they likely drag your eating and you down and your image is rooted as fat.
Never buy unhealthy, tilt, buy little unhealthy and keep going less and less.

Water water water, then a stupidly large good meal then water water bed is a valid tactic.
No soda, and watch out for the sugar jew.

look up john rose

honestly, go 2 days without eating, you stop being hungry for a while and you can keep going, just drink loads of water, your body will eat your fat/muscle