you rage you lose thread lets go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0
youtube.com/watch?v=xvnXUPmmwoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are they finally winning now?

Already had 5 sand coons in 82

Those are the true French you racist bigot

Well that's extremely fucking racist of you. /pol is an accepting board leave stormfag.
>in b4 jew
Yes I am jewish but I'm not one of (((them)))

I remember this one

i dont speak russian

lmao story?

The look on the faces of the women make me sick.

1 billion / infinity = 0

lowest pension vs lowest migrant money per month

All this bitches mad as fuck.
Get the fuck out whores, you are being replace by asian waifus

Get the context clues you troglodyte. Bitch cheated with Lynnwood and Noah, bf dropped her, she wrote a note to apologise

Reminder that America was ALWAYS a melting pot and was NEVER a white country sweetie!!!

are refugees that much of a problem in slovenia?

lmao like how this number always seems to get smaller and smaller. Sup Forums cant decide what it actually is
>60%
>54%
>41%
LMAO

Read the file name.

I'm raging because Henry wasn't on the 2014 team faggot

No joke, this bitch and that video is what made me want to oven all of them. I was content to just let them piss off to Israel, but not anymore.

Ovens, all of them.

most of them are from Somalia and Eritrea. They do nothing but sit at home and wait for their subsidies to come. In my city we had no blacks in 1990, in 2000 we had 7 of them. Now we have almost 500 of them and every single one is on subsidies. Also they breed like rabbits. Soon they will out breed the gypsies.

I don't understand the point of having a government of Sweden then.

If Swede's don't actually exist, the government should cease to exist and basically allow the land mass that is Sweden to become a stateless entity, until a more powerful nation occupies it that is.

Well I guess ISIS is moving in, so slowly but surely..

this one makes me rage the most

Why don't you blindfold and drop them off in Slovakia they won't be able to tell the difference.

>Teehee isn't Islam and other cultures so much fun?!! Diversity yayyy!

Link?

>All the girls that I thought were fucking with me because they were too overt were probably genuinely attracted to me.

fug

>they won't be able to tell the difference.
oh they will. We give them much more money than Slovakia would. Besides Slovakia has a huge gypsy problem. And gypsies hate blacks here and in slovakia

youtube.com/watch?v=53A5AJoRxF0

Those guys were the villains in that comic you dingus.

she's right though

user, they probably weren't

Why do you give them so much money compared to natives?

>Romans
>zero

These are hilarious pls keep posting.

Sounds like he needs to stop being a pussy and soldier up and the ruck the fuck on.

I will choose to believe that you mean that they weren't fucking with me in order to keep the dream alive.

no, she's not.

if you don't like it, then buy the fucking men's razor.

lost

Why would this make anyone rage?
You've never regretted anything you've while partying?

>Gibbs
>Welfare ;)
Was this even an accident?

It's because women are more likely to buy beauty and healthcare products, no gender tax just plain marketing and easy money.

*insert typical "just buy the one for men" post here*

They all seem like jealous old women. That said, she's cute for sure, but I don't find her particularly special. Must be a matter of taste.

sorry but that seems made up

left leaning government is in charge. It doesn't look like it's going to change since the most popular party has 18% of the vote. No where near the 50 required to select their own government. At this time it looks like 8 parties will make it into the parliament. 5 of them are left leaning

Goddamn modern women can be disgusting shits. Case inpoint why you don't date roasties I guess. Fucking disgusting individuals.

at least the nigger problem is being solved..

>You've never regretted anything you've while partying?
Not a degenerate so no

This thread is very weak, I'd expect a lot more from pol

Soooo...
She got gangbanged because it made her feel better?
We all do dumb shit when the World comes crushing down on us, but thats a little excessive. Not really yryl material tho.

haha wtf....

lost.

>look they are the same but the "female" one is more expensive
she's 100% right, also this seems fake
>t. basement dweller

Those animals do more than liberals. Quit insulting them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvnXUPmmwoM

is that the major problem you see burger?

Refbatch?

Surprised nobody has brutally murdered her yet

her face looks like one side was mirrored. thats some uncanny valley shit

why cant the fat cunt just buy the mems razor? oh the mens razor has a special moisturizer and lighter grip you say? lol dumb fuck

I remember the first time I saw this picture and it was the most infuriating thing to me at the time. Seems almost tame now.