There are some sandniggers waiting outside my house. They asked us if we received a package. What should I do...

There are some sandniggers waiting outside my house. They asked us if we received a package. What should I do? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaMSoTIjZn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a pussy and deal with them

How?

Call the cops. They ship drugs to your address and pick it up so they don't have to use their own location in case it gets caught. If you say you didn't get a package they'll assume you stole it and machete you.

rape them while yelling "chinese dick is expensive"

This so much, tell the cops they were asking about packages and smoking blunts. If you say they have drugs they will be searched and possibly find something if not they'll be watching them for package collection
this or chase them out with a bat but you need to send a warning

>They asked us if we received a package
call bomb squad

bring them some water it must be hot

Take a better picture for one you cucknadian

This, show em some fuckin hospitality man; don't act like a goddamned savage

Really? The bomb squad?

call the cops u stupid leaf, why do you even have to come on Sup Forums for this its pretty fuckin simple.

Oldest scam in the book
>Buy something illegal online
>Ship it to a neighbor or an empty house for sale or some other fall guy
>Collect it safely

You're the patsy in this story user.

>Call the cops. They ship drugs to your address and pick it up so they don't have to use their own location in case it gets caught. If you say you didn't get a package they'll assume you stole it and machete you.
This. I "know" someone who did this a few times. If you don't call the cops now, they will continue to use your address for mail....And loiter at your front door. You might as well move them in at this point.

Kek approves!

Bomb them before they bomb you.

lol'd. It has to be, considering there's it's such a rare commodity.

Grab your hockey stick and go chase them away. Quit being a coward.

Call the police, duh

Or you can lure them and kill them, I don't know

Remember, if you kill them...they win

OP getting killed as we speak, please monitor Canadian news for soon coming details.

throw shit on them from the second floor

>implying liberal news would publish anything that makes non-whites look bad

Why wouldn't they? It makes the natives look weak.

>implying the news wdon't be : "A white supremacist attacked a group of friendly immigrants."

Get a fucking weapon and Crusade their infidel asses, Deus Vult!
By weapon I mean a brook or a big stick to whallop them with, don't go out shooting or stabbing, but maybe be ready to do so if they go all Allahu Ackbar.

Call the Royal Mounted Police

right now

They could either be your neighbours or a home invader clan trying to check your schedule.

He is being sodomised as we speak, in the street.

Probably an atheist or a heretic, so God wasn't with him. He probably deserves it.

>He is being sodomised as we speak, in the street.

R.I.P. leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=jaMSoTIjZn0

Give'em your wife, mom and sister we know how pussies you leafs are, I doubt you'll fight'em pussie ass leaf bet you don't even have a fucking 22 cal. gun.

>They asked us if we received a package
Oben it.

call the police and say they are behaving erratically and people are worried, works every time, only say they are black when the police ask you what they look like not before

Kill them