You people on Sup Forums are the most miserable people on the internet

You people on Sup Forums are the most miserable people on the internet.

You can't even realize you've been conned by Donald Trump, and now you're being conned by "shariablue" trolls who are just trying to get you to autistically screech and shill for our sand-nigger-loving russophile president who has literally backed down on every campaign promise he made.

Kill yourselves.

Lurk more

We are all aware of this

Lol tell that to all the t_d brigadiers

[Note: This includes those who have Jewish spouses (John King, Kate Bouldan, Brian Stelter, Izzy Povich, and Juliette Kayyem).]

Wow they are really trying hard to pretend like real people. I mean look at him he knows what "shariablue" is. Why the quotations you nigger?

>What's The_Donald?

Who the fuck is "we"?

Wait, the people who don't normally browse Sup Forums and disavow us for delving into racial polotics? They are happier in their home.

kill yourself cunt

New York is mostly jewish.

Not like CNN is real news anyway.

It's not that he's conned us. He literally has no one he can trust other than his family members. White House staff and the Republican establishment all are against him. If he had the right support he'd do everything no doubt. He's got a near impossible job.

A vast majority of people who post here

>using brigader terminology outside of plebbit

yeah, youre a shill.

I know, I'm fucking pissed. I voted for Trump, and now that he is betraying his voters and abandoning his campaign promises, I'm fucking disgusted watching Sup Forums continue to support him, totally oblivious to the fact that the Globalist establishment has 100% assimilated him into their system.

What the fuck is wrong with people, they celebrate Trump as Trump fucks them over. It is completely irrational and self-destructive, to cheer for a man who has clearly betrayed every one of us for a bunch of rich kike international bankers.

A vast majority think theyve been conned? Maybe if you watch CNN.

Vast majority who post here are trolls tryna to get a wile up outta people. This place is like a video game tbqh familia

Lol because I'm paid so much to shitpost on Sup Forums

I think you folks take yourselves too seriously

You're fucking retard maybe I was wrong

No wall
Deal with Saudis
No lock her up
Bombs syria
Amnesty
Muslim ban is fucked, although not his fault
Focuses all on foreign policy rather than domestic issues we voted him for.

Yea but there are also great people to talk to

If you on here for a good amount you can find better political discourse than on all of reddit

I thought these shills wernt actually convincing anybody. You said it yourself Muslim Ban is fucked, although its not his fault. He would be able to get shit done if it wasnt for people busting his balls all the time

No wall
>working with bannon on plans for the wall but GOP shut it down
Deal with Saudis
>Yeah ill give you that
No lock her up
>better than Donald Trump have tried
bombs Syria
>This was to relieve pressure from the Russian collusion conspiracy. There is no way someone that high up in the government couldnt tell it was a false flag.

I used to be like you until I realized this hate for Trump was manufactured and planned.

No, I think I'm pretty comfortable in life at the moment. Good wife who just gave birth to our 4th child, great job in my area, my wife and I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, and we have a neighborhood BBQ next week.
I'm fine.

Tell that to "le maymay magic" nu-pol

>our sand-nigger-loving russophile
What did he mean by this

How does your life fail so much, that you're a minimum wage paid shill?

Unironically curious, but I won't stick around for your answer.

S A G E
A
G
E

Why you keep saying "we". You faggot