youtube.com/watch?v=Vnm3OIW9EE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Memorial_University
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he didn't have to kill the boy..

>giving a dead nigger a degree for getting high on skittles

really activated my cashews m8.

wait, so he's a pilot now?

I live nearby where they buried him. We have pissed on his grave numerous times.

Remember when Sup Forums raided the Zimmerman trial? Good times

>universities have minority quotas
>give degrees to dead nigs to fill quotas

I'm 100% for this. Let's give every dead nigger a degree.

yeah. dude was one of the best pilots i knew. flew several sorties with him. always had the back of everyone he flew with. RIP, brother trayvon.

that lil boy was just on his way home from the candy store

I don't give a shit about a dead nigger but Zimmerman is a fucking bitch nigger too.

plz spit on his grave while pissing on it for me next time

he dindu muffin

What's the point of this? He didn't work for it at all

Awww lets try to make the poor little nigger look good awwww

Daily reminder that the official investigation into the shooting of Trayvon Martin determined that he probably stole the Skittles and Arizona watermelon drink that he was carrying.

And they wonder why people believe degrees to be worth nuffin these days. I suppose this just should signal to every white that a nigger is not expected to do the same work requirement no matter the supposed worth of the reward. Nigger affirmative action always = anti white and you should take it as a jewish knife in your back whenever you hear it uttered.

Why the fuck did they Gib him a degree for? The niggers dead?
You burgers are fucking retarded as fuck.

>D&C from a leaf

every western country is currently owned by rootless internationals. Until a proper fourth Reich is in place, we are all equally as complicit through our inaction.

literally just "fuck white people, fuck the cops, and fuck trump". It's called virtue signaling.

Fly me to the stars, sweet prince.

holy shit this waddles my waffles

This

Take it easy lads. He was just a kid.

Virtue signalling.

Why does the left do anything anymore?

Bunch of ninnies

Man...it breaks my heart seeing Jared Taylor like this. The way the toxic, lying media lies about him and mislabels him. That IS the 1984 minute of hate Orwell warned us about. And what is hated in him is not just the person Jared Taylor. It is all of our people!

We need a place for us. Whites have a right to their future, life and destiny!

Gone to Soon.

surveillance camera and cashier say otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnm3OIW9EE4

neighbor saw trayvon attack Zimmerman, and Trayvon's gf stupidly admitted "Trayvon is gonna stomp this creepy as cracka"

that is why zimmerman is walking. Trayvon was a thug

First post WORST POST

I heard a bunch of alt-righters got up and walked out on the presentation.

Who would've thought it's actually this easy to get Black parents involved with their children's education! We just have to have White people shoot all of them!

baka... gone to soon (100) (100) (fire) (skull) (laughing in tears)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Memorial_University

>Notable Alumni
>Trayvon Martin

HA

If someone who's physically stronger than you has you in a ground and pound and is slamming your head against the pavement, yeah, your life is in danger, and shooting them is warranted.

Trayvon should have just opened the door and went into his dad's house, instead of doubling back to confront Zimmerman. It's pretty simple.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck, absolutely, that too. But Zimmerman wasn't breaking a law by going out on foot, even if it was ill advised, and Trayvon broke a law by physically assaulting him.

That decides the outcome and who's guilty, who broke a law first.

>Who would've thought it's actually this easy to get Black parents involved with their children's education!
The only time the parents show up at school is when the kid is dead.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dig up his corpse and nail it to the nearest tree.

Don't teach pigs to sing and niggers anything.

>...he is missed
B-but Zimmerman didn't miss

Zimmerman was getting his head pounded into the concrete. He was way out of shape and Tray was all lanky and growing into his chimp strength.

I'd have shot too.

>this much reddit spacing
You're pretty much right though. I believe it was Zimmerman's mestizo ancestry that made him want to go full cartel on Traycoon.

Shoot it into space that nigger is an astronaut.

It took him 5 years to get a 4 year degree.

>the gorilla
I lost it

Poor guy was even accused of being a white supremacist for defending himself and he is a brown latino.

>Everytime I pressed P , you answered

WTF now I have to compete with dead people in the job market!?

Tbh as far as I'm concerned for his services he is
H O N O R A R Y

O

N

O

R

A

R

Y

>Florida Memorial University

desu this sounds like a fake university from a shitty direct-to-Netflix teen sex comedy

>run honest-to-god college
>Leftard twats demand diversity quotas
>Give degrees to slain niggers
>Quota fulfilled
>No niggers on campus

I think you should put this pic next to Trayvon's grave

Sheeeeeeit we be aironoticz engineerz n sheeit

we wuz pilots and sheeit

>All Notable Alumni are niggers for the sake of being niggers

Amen, brother. Jared is the best of us.

Nth post best post.

He literally did.

>kill the boy
And let the man be born

>nog at night
>you're all alone

I mean to me it's like a horror movie, you'd say "don't go out there George, he'll kill you!". I mean he's lucky he got the shot off to defend his life, but it was a dumb decision. But not illegal.

That night was full of dumb decisions.
Double spacing is a habit, I was having to double space everything for school a decade before Sup Forums existed, and I've never made a post on reddit.

sheeeeeit when da brother brown be gettin' his hon-rorarry degree too???

Thefuck is that. Why r bkacks so bathetic ?

Every western MAN n every japanese man would be hurt his honor to take something undeservrd .....

If you get an honorary degree, I don't think you're actually considered an "alumnus".

American promotion really is something. Americans extract every possible sweat there is from dead body for their cause. Now lets make Seth Rich threads.

Nigger

what is this from. looks interesting

AERONAUTS AN SHEIT

>Legacy
I don't even remember who this nigger was

Good point.

Security cameras in Chicago

>Didn't even graduate from high school.
Da fuck?

SOMEONE PLEASE POST THE IMAGE OF HIS DEAD BODY WITH A CAP AND GOWN

>established 1879
>3 notable alumni

>one is dead nigger that didn't attend
>one is a singer nobody has heard about
>one is a pilot that got an award for being black

>that pic
nothing I haven't seen
now stop being a smart ass and tell me the goddamn name of the video

WE WUZ AVIATION ENGINEERS AND SHIET

Jumanji.

it's from jumanji.

webm story?

"White hispanic"

The gorilla is the only one that actually dindu nuffin.

>Aviation degree
Is that where you smoke so much dope that you feel high enough to jump a security guard after raiding the candy shelf at the gas station?

Goddamn user, isn't he beautiful inside? The path to love goes through those parts.

I know we're all having our chuckles over this, but just wait 10-15 years when people are talking about that poor unarmed black genius with the aeronautics degree that got gunned down

We truly have no understanding of how smart the Jews are.

He was curing cancer and aids until that white supremacist kkk member MAGA user killed him

He "dindu nuffin" but still got a degree?

I'm waiting for that too pedo...

"And maga was carved into the barrel!"
"But auntie shenaenae wasn't this a few years before trump announced his candidacy and slogan?"
"Why yes leshauntara, it was, but they were too busy talkin bout that ladies emails to talk on the news about the way trump started!"

The only thing he had in common with aviation is that he liked to get high

Podesta must be in NY autocorrect, pedro, should I be scared?

>"how tall are you?"
>"5'10'"
fucking rekt

That's a very invasive medical procedure for sure.

Yes he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y

Not to mention he always stayed calm and collected on the radio.

I remember hitting massive wind sheers with him at 400' AGL in a highly congested urban area and he didn't even flinch.

True American hero.

Yes. You should my burger friend

rip trayboon
nevar forget

To be fair Florida Memorial University is a "historically black college" so your degree only went from being worth fresh toilet paper to used toilet paper.

You need to dig his ass up in the middle of the night and then hang his corpse from a tree with a note saying the KKK was here on the tree.

Do this and Sup Forums will remember you for all of an eternity.

>the patch

fucking lmao