GATE Washouts

So, another GATE washout posted in a tinfoil thread a few hours ago. Been trying to dig up info since. I remember these threads from a few months ago, but it seemed like people had lost interest. Any new info?

>quick rundown

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on Sup Forums one day [ archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

>p much match this list 100% save for the artsy israeli gf, unless my wife has neglected to mention something to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
archive.is/aECmW
archive.is/xMdkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in GATE and now I have schizophrenia.

I was in GATE and only a handful of these things apply to me.

I was in a similar program in school. Don't remember the name of the program but only maybe three or four of these apply to me.

I was sent to a special school in preschool. They tried making me take drugs that would put everyone into a zombie like trance, but I made sure to spit them out into the sink when no one was looking.

I took the weird test where I was supposed to replicate tile patterns, got asked to join, but didn't because they met during the break period a couple times a week
fuck that, give me PE

a few of those match though
hazel eyes, nearly drowned at 5, migraines, slopping skull in the back with that "bun", speech therapy

i got put into a gifted and talented group here in the uk, iit was mostly us smart/creative kids. I dont remember anything coming of it besides a group meeting or two in the office

Jury is still out for me whether this is simple Barnum statements and confirmation bias, or something deeper. The fact that the USA and Canada have the highest number of participants with like traits could indicate it is a continuation of some MK-ULTRA type program, but I don't know. The whole thing strikes me as strange. Why would there be so many people that fit these criteria gathered in similar corners of the internet?

There might also be ties with Tavistock. I should see if I can find that textbook written by one of its directors. Will post pics and relevant info if I can find it.

I'm a Spic and the only symptoms I have from your list are being the first born son and having a near death experience and interest in /x/ shit but not so much Sup Forums shit, however a lot of kids who where in the same GT program as me share some these symptoms. I'm interested OP what are you trying to get at?

Same program for me 3-5th grade, it was called Challenge at my school. Found out I was tested subtly from my parents later on in life.

I fucked up school pretty bad after that and became a terrible student around puberty.

You're not alone dude a lot people who where in my GT program also fucked up in school can any other anons confirm?

was this in the northeast us, i don't remember this and i probably would have been eligible because i was smart as fuck before i started drinking like it was going out of style
i just remember having special books to read and discuss with maybe six or eight other kids, maybe about fourth through sixth grade. i remember we read the giver, that shit was dark senpai

Upstate NY here, yeah I went until at least sixth grade now that I look back on it more. What city were you near?

I was in this in grade school

did you SCAMPER?

>have a scar on my forehead
>had reyes syndrome as a child
>had vivid alien abduction nightmares as a young child
>am a first born son
>have brown eyes

life seems pretty fucking normal desu senpai

i remember doing a gifted program in middle school in the 90s.

they would bus us to another school a couple times a week and we'd sit in a class for little kids, like kindergarden/first grade or some dumb shit.
I don't remember hardly anything we did there, but none of it required mathematics or science.
I remember we had to make projects like small inventions, and board games.

I remember taking the test in first or second grade to get into this program and all I did was draw weird shit on the exam. I drew a guy shaped like a hammer and he was hitting nails with his head.

I'm so fucking jealous you all have legal gifted education.

It never amounted to anything as far as I know, user. But I transferred to a private school in 8th grade so who knows

You don't understand. Ability grouping at any level is illegal.

I was in GATE and discoverd how to stimulate my prostate while diddling myself at age 5.

i do remember being a giant smart aleck in gradeschool though.
I would always find ways to never do the schoolwork.
Like a lot of assignments would ask "Could you explain "
And I would just circle "could" and put down "I could" then never explain it.

think my school fucked up as i was in the program and getting remedial help for reading/writing

i'm from northern ma. maybe my school couldn't do it. it wasn't a bad school at all, it was in a nice town, but it was just fairly overcrowded because the town used to have two schools but then decided to only have one or something

>this post
>this flag
kek

That's a real shame :(

I was GATE grade 3 and 4. All I remember was reading the chronicles of Narnia, but it's weird we definitely met every week and did more than that.

I fit a lot of the criterion, but the other 2 people were a girl and a fat ginger so idk.

>Blue eyes
>Occipital bun
>Lack of memory
>Windows were covered, we did it in the "therapist's" office around a circular table with green shades on the windows.
>Very paranoid about being followed, I always find myself checking my 6 even in well lit public areas. I'm a big tall guy so this is even crazier.
>obsessed with phenomenon to the point I have to check myself and ignore them
>I'm 23, I smoke weed 4-5 times a day and have taken a bunch of psychedelics.
>I had early speech and writing therapy
>I was the first born son
>I've had migraines but I've had a lot of concussions from sport
>VERY good intuition.

What the fuck was GATE? I remember that word. I know I got like 100% on a STAR test and then they offered me and 2 other kids to do these "GATE" classes. That woman was dumb as shit there's no way she hypnotized me. And I definitely remember it was only her, no one else unless I was drugged which I really doubt cause my coach would have known at practice that day.

about half of those apply to me. Do you guys think we ended up on Sup Forums and this board specifically for these reasons too? I actually heard about Sup Forums going to a special GT middle school and have been coming here ever since (21 now not underage) Also my GT program was about half chinks that weren't particularly intelligent but worked their asses off and half white kids who were particularly intelligent but not as hard workers. The chinks pretty much went on to be successful white kids varying degrees of success.

I think that acronym is a little bit out of my time, but we used a similar approach iirc.

My survey btw:

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
yes
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
yes
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
yes, difficult for both parties, anesthesia wore off/was ineffective during c-section multiple times
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
yes, an extremely profound experience the first time
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
yes, shit's pretty vague from ~9 onward
>windows were covered
yes, during the program. always took place in a room without a view. strangely enough I became agoraphobic later in life.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
yes

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
yes, introduced to this topic during the program
>Heavy early twenties drug period
yes, not exactly over desu
>Forehead scars
yes
>Early speech therapy
no, I still to this day (28) have mild speech issues that used to be a lot worse
>First born sons
yes
>Migraines
yes
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No, as mentioned in OP
>Meme Magic
yes, could still be confirmation bias though
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
yes
>Above average intuition
yes

As a side note, I credit my advanced vocabulary and reading comprehension at that age to reading as much Calvin and Hobbes as I could get my hands on. Grammar was decent and extrapolating the meaning of words I didn't know at the time was easy because of the visual context.

My children will read them very early on as well.

Every single one of those characteristics applies to me, though the isreali art school gf and I broke up. Really uncanny reading that.

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)

LOL. Thought people here would understand this.

>indigo children thread

I was tested for some sort of gifted program but I never made it in. Here's my checklist

>Blue Eyes
>Birth Complications
>Windows were covered
>/x/'r
>Heavy drug period during High School
>Above Average intuition.

Wonder why I never made it in

I think it's possible that communities like this could be attractive (intentionally or not) to people who went through this conditioning. If it was conditioning, that is, and I'm inclined to think it was.

Who remembers the logic puzzles, the morality problems, the projects that seemed far beyond what a normal 3rd grader should be participating in?

Strike that, I don't get migraines. But even the speech therapy.

3Spooky, I was in GT all during elementary and completely forgot about the separate class with covered windows. Most of the other things (light eyes, skull shape, drug usage, migraines, first-born son, etc) are just highly-correlated with high intelligence and our sample population
>more white people in US, white people have higher IQ = preponderance of light-colored eyes
>skull shape = see above, neanderthal interbreeding left-over
>drug usage correlates with high intelligence seeking novel experiences
>first-born son - small US family size, IQ difference between men and women, and Sup Forums naturally attracting men more than women

Yeah as soon as I got to middle school I started flunking everything and not giving a fuck.

OMG
M
G

WTF
T
F

Yes, yes Aryan master race reporting in. You must possess least 3% neanderthal DNA to enter.

The only reason I didn't bring it up was because I figured that was readily apparent. Unless you're going for a more /x/-tier explanation.

Started in pre-k in 1980. Early program had no name. We got to name it. We agreed on excel.

Anyway was GATE for 12 yrs.

- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) hazel/green
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
>check
- Birth Complications
>born at home
- Near Death Experiences
>drowned at 2 and 12
- lack of memory of GATE
>check
- windows were covered
>check
- tendency to being followed
>check
- Interest in /x/
>check
- Heavy early twenties drug period
>check
- Forehead scares
>no fear of foreheads, some scars yes
- Early speech therapy
>never seen this one. Check
- First born
>check
- Migraines
>no headaches ever
- Israeli art student girlfriends
>oddly, my soulmate at 20-21 was Israeli and Swedish
- Meme Magic
>check
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>check
- Above average intuition
>check

I never personally experienced any being followed, memory loss or something that would strike me as MKULTRA-like. At the same time I can tell you during 4th and 5th grade instead of meeting in the GT room they would bus us to a local college where we would take these courses we could basically choose. Wouldn't surprise me if they had a certain person or two in these colleges as scouts. (Now that I think about it they did cover the windows too, I completely forgot about that, I do remember those morality problems though)

Gifted program here. Don't match your gay list at all. Thank god.

Sage

Am I autistic? What am I not understanding?

>logic puzzles
remember those, especially the detective deduction ones
>the morality problems
can't recall any of those
>the projects that seemed far beyond what a normal 3rd grader should be participating in
I remember playing with some k'nex analogue, trying to create the strongest 3-d shapes and creating a representation of a neuron.

Anyone remember learning algebra with a scale and chess pieces?

I was in my elementary school's GT program from 3rd to 4th grade.
>Blue eyes
>Almost drowned at 2 years old
>Barely remember GT classes
>Room was an interior room, didn't even have windows
>First born son
>Art student gf is Polish, not Israeli
No drug problems though.

I saw another one of these threads that said a lot of former GT kids ended up being trannies, anyone like that here?

Not sure what the other user was getting at, but high IQ, light features, and the occipital bun all correlate to higher percentage neanderthal DNA.

here's the original thread archives:

GATE ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

-- STARGATE archive.is/aECmW

archive.is/xMdkI - A Year Later

My brother was in CTY/Hopkins and I was not. Now he's a lowly surgeon and I'm left to use my telepathy, esp, and various self taught psychokinetic techniques to dodge the CIA and human aping lizards.

>it's another gate thread turns into survey spam episode

At least a few of each of those traits are shared by a wide range of people, even if they were shoved into some special Ed or extracurricular class and not the actual GATE program. "-Israeli art student girlfriends"? That's just an example that just a few people in the spin-off threads had, not even common enough to merit inclusion and a sure sign you're just copying the OP of other GATE threads that inevitably turn into a bunch of shitskins filling out surveys where they match 2-3 of the listed similarities and mention maybe being in some extracurricular program.

If you want these threads to be actually productive, leave off the survey list shit at the beginning and focus on researching Tavistock.

What about those us who aren't white? Diversity quota?

In 3rd grade I tested for GATE in a trailer but didn't get in. However, I was put into GATE the second semester of my senior year in high school after I won the county science fair, but I didn't partake in any of the program's seminars. Quick rundown:

>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>tendency to being followed (my friend tried to join the CIA and was questioned about me)
>interest in /x/ phenomena
>semi-heavy drug use in twenties
>forehead scar
>Israeli band-girl tried to date me, turned her down

I remember being in GATE. Didn't really understand what it was at the time.

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
No
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Aside from being a bit larger than the typical baby, no
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Yes, twice as a toddler
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember one class and nothing else
>- windows were covered
yes
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
no
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Very much
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
Just beer and cigarettes for me
>- Forehead scares
no
>- Early speech therapy
no
>- First born sons
yes
>- Migraines
motherfuck yes
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
no
>- Meme Magic
yes
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yeah it's kind of weird. Like Deja Vu.
>- Above average intuition
I would say so
Am I fucked? I used to be a hardcore fedora tipping atheist who shilled for liberalism until SJWs started to rise to power just before gamergate. Now I'm patiently awaiting the race war so that I may lead my people to prosperity.

>I don't remember hardly anything we did there, but none of it required mathematics or science.
>I remember we had to make projects like small inventions, and board games.

Same. We did a lot of work with cameras and making commercials and tv stuff.

I'm sorry, your family tree shelters a few longhouses you don't know about.

My theory is the mystery soulmate most of us had for 3-6 months was our handler. When we see someone similar we immediately have a powerful personality shift.

For me, I love big titted blondes with big tits.

BUT my wife and most women I chased with true "love" were small, brown eyed women with bobbed haircuts.

Eventually when we're late 40s or older a young hot version of our programmer woman will seduce us and we will be helpless. Ruin us, know the words to turn us into mass murderers,etc.

I like to think we are actually the last line of defense to organize into a militia of sorts to save the country when it really needs it.

What were the questions?

I was in the GT program and was pushed out of 2nd grade and into 3rd with minimal warning.

>Hazel eyes
>Occipital bun
>C-section, scare because mom had very low platelet count
>Plane stalled and almost crashed during my first flying lesson at age 8
>Very few memories of GT, especially in elementary school. Barely remember what instructor looked like
>Shades were always pulled or were in basement library in my middle school
>fervently interested and terrified of cryptids and aliens throughout childhood and early adolescence, to the point where I wouldn't look up at the sky at night for fear of seeing the ships
>First son
>No prophetic dreams, but always very very detailed, or sleep paralysis.
>Extremely intuitive

I find it odd that so many of our memories are foggy about GATE/GT. The program started for me in third grade, and I have no memories whatsoever of that year. I can remember my kindergarten, first, second, and fourth grade teachers, but completely draw a blank on third. Also saw a mention of Calvin and Hobbes- I distinctly remember reading those comics religiously throughout childhood. The people I was in GT with never talked to me about it while we were still in high school. I think this is something that merits investigation.

Holy fucking shit.

All of these are me, except the eyes, mine are brown.

My first girlfriend was an american/Israeli graphic design student.

Everyone in dare became potheads. It was like they planted the idea.

What the fuck user. What does it mean if almost all of these apply to me?

This feel I know.

I also remember one day waiting for our gate teacher to show up and she never did, and then all of us got into trouble and were suspended for "ditching class" for a day. I remember that very vividly because I was furious that it wasn't fair. I was in 5th grade at the time.

early 90s GATE kid, 10 of us "joined" the program in 8th grade, we shared nearly all the same classes 8-12
many classes, especially the math/science classes it was only the 10 of us.

> - Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Blue
> - Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Check
> - Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Fell through the ice, everyone remembers this but me
> - windows were covered
8th grade - 10 kid classroom, exterior windows were frosted to 10ft high, only class room like it
high school - tiny 20x20 room that adjoined a courtyard, it was the only room that did not have a window to the courtyard
> - tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
general paranoia from about age 6
> - Interest in /x/ phenomena
used to be, not so much anymore
> - Heavy early twenties drug period
alcoholic from freshman year, lots of LSD/DXM/Shrooms through 17-24
> - Early speech therapy
did not talk until i was almost 5, then spoke in complete setences
> - First born sons
check
> - Migraines
from age 11ish, the blinding kind
> - Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
dead serious all my girlfriends were jewish art/dance
> - Premonitions/prophetic dreams
check
> - Above average intuition
check

It's an instututionalized caste system
Those that didn't buy into it had their children's minds silently and systematically destroyed, generally in ways where they could rationally only blame themselves, making the process invisible

It's not that hard to figure out, this is how status quos are maintained

Alright you're freaking me out here. I was in GT as a kid and your similarities list is astonishingly accurate:

> - Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
hazel
> - Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
check
> - Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
check, weeks premature
> - Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
check, almost drowned as a kid
> - lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
yes, but it was a long time ago, I don't remember much from 5th grade
> - Interest in /x/ phenomena
yes
> - Heavy early twenties drug period
well I wouldn't say heavy but I'm on the herbal jew
> - Forehead scars
yes, cracked my forehead open at early age running from "monsters"
> - Early speech therapy
yes, still occasionally have a stutter
> - First born sons
yes, only child
> - Migraines
well, only before I got glasses
> - Premonitions/prophetic dreams
on more than one occasion
> - Above average intuition
I'd like to think so

Thought I was fixing to get red pilled, ended up just getting a quick rundown on the protocols of the elder Zion

What do you all study now? I went from biochem to comp sci to mech eng to botany. No single subject seems to satisfy me and I feel like everybody around me is either half retarded or a supergenious.

I was in GT, I think you all are just schizophrenic t b h

>heavy drug use in 20s

there it is. (I did acid at 17 but was smart enough not to touch anything really after that)

anyways

yes, blue
I guess, a small one
no
not really
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I guess, could be attributed that no one really remembers shit in 4th grade
>windows were covered
don't remember. I only remember seeing how shitty the other elementary schools around town were (trailer classrooms, smelled weird, etc)
schizophrenia
for a little bit, stopped when I started feeling crazy
early 20s now, not really, most of it was late teens
>Forehead scares
no
>Early speech therapy
no
>First born sons
from mom yes, from dad no
>Migraines
not really
I'm an art student, but my gf dropped out of community college
>Meme Magic
eh
not really
>Above average
perhaps

anyways, smarter people are just drawn to drug use/sometimes have history of mental illness in family. please stop the drugs guys, youre not helping yourself and youre becoming schizophrenic

>I'm still waiting for my Israeli gf

God damn man. I could believe. She was canny and fucked up enough it's possible.

Same for me. Small, dark, bobbed.

But I rejected her. And would reject her again. Honor and law always comes first.

Ok this is fucking nuts, i was in gate starting from 2nd grade and when i started researching about mk ultra stuff a few years ago i would get a super odd feeling
Does anyone else rememeber the stock market type game where they gave you a starting balance and changed the prices up or down every 5 minutes and let you trade assets with the rest of the class? I ended up taking everyones money by simply buying in at the lows and conning everyone. Such a weird activity for a 3rd grader desu
Im a complete failure in life though, is this part of the plan?

>I ended up taking everyones money by simply buying in at the lows and conning everyone.
I think you might be the jewish girlfriend instead.

maybe I should say I only did GT from like 2nd-4th grade, went to a private school after that. so maybe I didnt experience it idk

I just need a fucking job damn it. I'm 30, broke suffering from chronic headaches that I can't afford to diagnose, living at home because of pain, and don't have shit to show for a resume. So much lost potential, it wasn't supposed to end ike this.

Most on the list applies to me, but I'm Swedish so no gifted program here. No Israeli gf

That part with Israeli gf...
Could it be mentally programmed somehow, to breed the superior white intellect into the Jewish genepool?

after going through DARE I knew I wanted to try weed and salvia. This lead to usage of other drugs too. Wouldn't surprise me if it was planted in DARE considering how people my age act about weed and drugs in general

I was meant to be in crypto.

Sad!

I was in the GATE program, (although it was basically just Honors + at my school, or maybe that's me not remembering it) and I match a lot of these.

yes, hazel eyes
yep
Yes, literally almost died, no one knows how or why I lived. Literally had last rites performed on me 5 times
yes, see above. Had my lungs collapse 7 times which I guess is like drowning on your own lungs
yes
>windows were covered
Maybe?
No, but I did have many nightmares of being abducted by ayy lmaos when I was younger
yes, thanks to the history channel I got enthralled in ayy lmaos for about 3 years and am still pretty interested in /x/ phenomena
No
>Forehead scars
yes, one right above my eyebrow
>Early speech therapy
Yes, lots of it.
>First born sons
yes
>Migraines
Not that I can recall.
No
>Meme Magic
yes, could still be confirmation bias though
yes
>Above average intuition
yes

They called them (((advanced))) classes where I went. Full of autists. You either were a drone that did well in school, or you fucked it up to the opposite extreme.

27 here. I was in GT.

I am a firstborn son with blue eyes and blonde hair.

I had terrible headaches as a child.

I have an Alien head, definite bulge at the back. I used the biggest helmet on my football team.

I had a druggie period 19-27. Just coming out of it and hoping to God I never go back.

Anyone else get sleep paralysis as a kid?

My kid went through a program like that. He has every single thing you describe.

Just kidding you tool. He's doing great and didn't/doesn't experience any of those.

all checks out except gf is not israeli, but in graphical design.

weird.

>I completely forgot about that

Now you're beginning to understand.

If you'd been high function autistic, you'd know what he meant. Kek

My friend had applied to the CIA toward the end of college kind of as a joke because they were recruiting on his campus. However, some guy from the CIA showed up at his doorstep at like 4am one night and gave him a dossier for him to go through.

In regard to me specifically, the CIA thinks/thought that I'm a cocaine dealer (never have been) and they wanted to know my friend's relationship to me. At first this kind of worried me, but then I remembered that the CIA was one of the biggest coke dealers out there and they were probably scouting me.

The question that freaked my friend out the most though had to do when he was traveling abroad. My friend had taught in South Korea with his GF for a year and while there they would travel throughout SE Asia. One night, they bought like an ounce of weed from a tuk-tuk driver on like the side of a road in bumble-fuck nowhere, and the CIA asked him about this very specific isolated incident. He was so freaked out he burned the dossier and stopped the application process.

hazel eyes
c-section birth
bump in the back of my skull
aunt saved me from drowning when i was pretty little
first son
no migraines
i love occult shit
my first girlfriend was tall and brown hair, but not jewish
can't remember my dreams ever

Myself and my siblings were indoctrinated into the gifted program and we can attest to all those things.

Not Israeli, but the love of my life(now lost, and dead, FML)was an art student...........

Was identified as gifted around 3rd grade or so. Don't remember much about the classes but do recall finding them boring and leaving/escaping the program after I never signed up for any of the extra bullshit.

Blue/gray eyed, first born son, some interest in x phenomena (aliens/previous advanced civs yes, ghosts, magic, ESP no), above average intuition probably, none of the rest

Bobbed hair?

Girls call it an a line or pixie cut depending on length

Yes, I remember that game.

As I established earlier on; in my mind the jury is still out on whether this is something real, or simple pattern recognition and confirmation bias. I just don't know. What I do know is that I've been to enough doctors to know I am not schizophrenic. I think the more likely scenario is that GATErs have similar personalities that draw them to political/skeptical/paranormal communities on the internet. It is hard to say that there isn't a connection when such a large sample group shares so many similar traits and ends up in the same community. As I stated before, it's the kind of scenario that is equally likely to be autism as it is some continuation of an MK-ULTRA-like program. The latter becomes more likely given the broadly homogenous geographic factor.

I only made this thread to see if anyone else had more information. Information is all that is relevant.

They kept giving me the test to get into GATE when I was younger, but I never made it in. I always got good grades and I went on to do really well, all the way up to getting my Master's. I've always thought those programs might be some kind of conspiracy shit desu

i was in gate and had hair on my balls and could get boners since as far back as i can remember.
anyone else get boners/have orgasms during sleep when they were very young?

can confirm, once I got to middle school things turned to shit, things got even worse when I got to high school

Fuck this is all me. I don't know about the ocitipal bun but I have a bump in the back of my head thats a little more raised than everywhere else.

To those of you in GT programs in school, did you attend public or private schools ? Religious or anything abnormal ?

naw it was straight and long.

i do have a scar above my eyebrow, it's like a small circle

also have a bunch of red dots on my scalp near where my hair parts.

checked

>Anyone else get sleep paralysis as a kid?

I didn't get sleep paralysis as a kid, but I did go through a few years of "exploding head syndrome". It just started happening out of nowhere, and then it stopped out of nowhere.

hmm. g&t here. now that you mention it, the windows were covered... and it is vague. spooky. one thing i remember was learning the word 'metacognition'. -thinking about thinking.
most of that list is true, minus the migraines.
the art school gf was a cunt. wasn't israeli, but may as wella been a kike.
do have the scar as well, on the back of my neck.

Nice quads!

I still get sleep paralysis to this day. Usually about once a month.

Yes.

What is very young?
I had a sex drive and masturbated when I was 6-7.
I had a teddy bear that I humped, kek

Was it a black bear?