Reminder to all the brainlets in this board that globalism is inevitable and is being driven entirely by technological...

Reminder to all the brainlets in this board that globalism is inevitable and is being driven entirely by technological advancement. To stop globalism / globalisation you will need to stop technological progress or reverse it.

Finance, trade, laws, borders, research etc. Are all being internationalized.

In the future there will be no nations or borders. Everything will be connected into one global system and if you look at the world today you'll see we're already half way there.

Don't like the future? Too fucking bad. You can't stop it. So why not kill yourself if you don't like it?

slideshare.net/McKinseyCompany/digital-globalization-the-new-era-of-global-flows/18-McKinsey_Company_175010015020025030035040045090_10_20142000951980

Civil unrest and war are pretty good at halting technological progress, which will happen as incompatable races and cultures will when they are forced into the same spaces where they compete with each other. Diversity+Proximity=ethnic conflict.

That will only delay the inevitable.

Also the ethnic conflict will be equivalent to committing suicide. Just look at America there are nearly 110 m + non-whites. You can't deport/kill/segregate all these people without destroying yourself and your nation, it's economy, it's political system, it's culture, it's institutions. It is impossible. Only a delusional retard will think otherwise.

Sup Forums must realize that the connection between technology and the system so they can save themselves the embarrassment when their retarded ideas fail.

White nationalism was too late to be achieved in the 20th century. In the 21st century it's basically impossible.

Stop with your fantasies and embrace reality.

>globalism
If by globalism you mean the sharing of information and technology then it is not inevitable because we already do that.

If by globalism you mean that incompatible cultures will somehow learn to coexist peacefully in close proximity together then you are mistaken. Don't underestimate stupid people in large numbers.

Did the Jews give up when they lost everything?

Hi Ted is ADX Florence cozy?

OP is retarded fagot.
Doesn't understand nationalism or communism.

globalism is perfectly fine, but we need peaceful eugenics right now to go along with it.

Flooding countries with low IQ savages will not end well.

Allow ethnostates and naturally emergent globalism will be fine. Not a communistic feudal system like they intend to implement.

Right wing retards are savage baboons who are impending on human progress and must be destroyed like cattle.

You are literally a threat to humanity. So I support murdering you guys or at the very least sending you to re-education camps so you can unlearn your stupidity.

Nope go fuck yourself. Asians are already better than whites in terms of skill and knowledge. They should be free to go and live wherever their labor is in demand in.

Globalism =/= globalization fucking nigger faggot

Because as we all know, wars like WW1 and 2 did NOTHING to advance technology at all. I don't even like the idea of globalism but fuck you're retarded.

Fuck off joey cunt

To deny the connection is to out yourself as a low IQ retard, you fucking baboon.

One is led by a cabal of Zionist slave drivers who want to own the world.

>GLOBALISTS WILL DEFEND THIS

Most globalists are white. You ever actually watched who attends DAVOS? It's mostly white people. Bankers, CEOs, Presidents, etc.

Globalism is driven not by one race but rather by one economic class - the financial elite. Who are much smarter than you and I and deserve to drive humanity to wherever they please. They are the best and brightest and most successful and carry the torch of our species. They make all the decisions. Your opinion literally means nothing.

you strayans have a very weird sense of humor

There are good people on the inside. They're the ones winning here. Zionist driven globalization is going to crush itself under it's own weight.

Old men, running the world

I don't fucking care about globalization. I care about a fake globalization controlled by an elite few.

I don't even think he's pretending to be retarded.