Question EVERYTHING

ITT well known facts you never questioned until recently

>is the sun really 92 million miles away, how do we know?
>are there really 7 billion people?, how would we know for sure?
>how high until the atmosphere gives way to the vacuum of space
>Are there even enough dollars to pay the interest on the dollars notes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPLuOR6AJlo
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/CMEs.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronagraph
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
himawari8.nict.go.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are nukes exaggerated like the holocaust was? is my big one right now

itt the reason Trump got elected

>itt the reason Trump got elected
>on Sup Forums

...duh?

Chill out, man

youtube.com/watch?v=qPLuOR6AJlo

Is OP really a faggot?

explain?

Anonymous sources say yes, OP is a dick slurping faggot of massive proportions

orbital physics, tracking coronal mass ejections
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/CMEs.shtml

Basically if youre an obtuse idiot who distrusts all established science you literally will know nothing abt tech and space because you lack the time and money to re-research for yourself all those qns youre asking

How do you know nasa is telling us the truth when they're apart of the government?

Hello bluepilled faggot

>are there enough dollars
The short answer is yes, because whoever is in charge of the money can immediately print more to immediately pay off all debt.

replies with superficial ad hominem to questions he is uncomfortable with.

>refers to established authority as bastion of truth in science and tech in the world, while we still drive gas powered cars, and have ceased putting men on the moon completely.

soo if you can print money back by nothing why do we have debt?
What gives printed money it's value?
>inb4 fed

>How do you know nasa is telling us the truth when they're apart of the government?
Because you can literally do all the shit they do by yourself with a telescope and a sun filter and confirm everything they say. That's how science works
>are there really 7 billion people?, how would we know for sure?
Well how many do you think there are? And why that number and what makes that more credible than the people that say there are? A lie that big would eventually get holes cracked in it, like if they say there's 50 million in one country and that country says there's only 30 then you have an inconsistency
There is no clearly defined border. Air particles are farther and farther apart and at a lower and lower pressure, until they finally reach the average background pressure in the vacuum of space which is very very slightly above 0. We don't know when this specific point occurs, we can only point at specific parts of the exosphere and make a calculated guess as to what the pressure may be. It takes hundreds of thousands of kilometers until you are of the influence of earth's atmosphere.
>Are there even enough dollars to pay the interest on the dollars notes?
What does this even mean? Most money, about 90%, nowadays is digital, if that's what you're asking

Is pedophilia really all that bad?

wtf is this

Nobody died in the Challenger explosion. More NASA lies

Seriously though, why do the rays do that?

>How do you know nasa is telling us the truth
Because the Europeans and Russia and India and japan all watch the sun you dumb fuck. Do some god damn homework, 5 seconds in google
Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crepuscular_rays
>Despite seeming to converge at a point, the rays are in fact near-parallel shafts of sunlight, and their apparent convergence is a perspective effect (similar, for example, to the way that parallel railway lines seem to converge at a point in the distance)

Found in fifteen seconds by googling "sun rays". There's no excuse for being ignorant

>tracking coronal mass ejections

Can you actually do this yourself, I checked and the only images are cgi and graphs, I feel like space telescopes that only nasa can use are needed, as amateur science would have done this centuries ago.

>And why that number and what makes that more credible than the people that say there are?

Idk why 6 million?
It used to be 6 bil people in the 90's, but still I had doubts then.

>make a calculated guess as to what the pressure may be.
>make a guess
>a guess is not proof, no matter how calculated.

>why do the rays do that?
Diffraction by the atmosphere, clouds are just water vapour

after puberty no, but slipper slopes

>trusting foreign governments when globalism and cultural marxism is a thing were all aware of
>naming countries that have all been destablized and controlled by central banks by the US and Britain in the last century..
>do some homework yourself faggot

>Sup Forums censors flat earth threads

rlly makes me think

Lel that doesn't even show that they have similar to exact names

I dare you to try to prove the explanation they'll no doubt give you for why it happens.

then run those explanations past eratosthenes shadow and two sticks experiment and you'll see some things dont add up.

question everything.

>I feel like space telescopes that only nasa can use are needed
No, even nasa views the even from the ground, then measures the time the particles take to hit either space or ground based detectors, this is done by many countries and even private companies because a huge ejection can do some serious damage

After puberty it's not really pedophilia.

The first time distance to sun was calculated was as early as 1653 by an astronomer named Christian Huygens using nothing but a normal telescope and basic math. Other astronomers confirmed his calculations later.

So how did Huygens do it? He knew that Venus showed phases when viewed through a telescope, just like our own Moon does. He also knew that the actual phase of Venus depended on the angle it made with the Sun as seen from the Earth. When Venus is between the Earth and Sun, the far side is lit, and so we see Venus as being dark. When Venus is on the far side of the Sun from the Earth, we can see the entire half facing us as lit, and Venus looks like a full Moon. When Venus, the Sun and Earth form a right angle, Venus looks half lit, like a half Moon.

Now, if you can measure any two internal angles in a triangle, and know the length of one of its sides, you can determine the length of another side. Since Huygens knew the Sun-Venus-Earth angle (from the phases), and he could directly measure the Sun-Earth-Venus angle (simply by measuring Venus' apparent distance from the Sun on the sky) all he needed was to know the distance from Earth to Venus. Then he could use some simple trigonometry to get the Earth-Sun distance.

>(((google)))

>Can you actually do this yourself
Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronagraph

>Idk why 6 million?
I'll assume you mean billion and ask you - why 6? What particular reason do you have to distrust these numbers aside of a distrust of a vague, shadowy "establishment"?

>a guess is not proof, no matter how calculated.
And I didn't say it was proof. You never asked for proof. The question was
which I answered very clearly, by saying there is no clearly defined boundary and it merely continues decreasing until some effectively unobservable point hundreds of thousands of kilometers away.

Ironic flat earth threads only serve to discredit this fine forum filled with race-critical freethinkers.

Is it really the Jews?

>trusting foreign governments
I huge solar storm will knock out power grids and satellites , costing the central banks a shitload, it's in everyone's interest to be truthful here. kys

He's been keeping at 92 million a day

Can humans really make matter go boom like magic and cause extremely large explosions with tiny amounts of material. In other words, can we perform alchemy?

Or are they just using kinetic weapons(dropped from space) or just really large amounts of TNT.

Just look at N.Korea's 2 satellites that travel over america everyday, and imagine if all they had to do is let one drop on us.

not ironic
ur just not educated

>being this retarded

Does anyone really love you?

>near-parallel shafts of sunlight [...] perspective effect

Vertical lines don't bend due to perspective.

is the universe really infinite or we cant tell

Will you survive me getting angry at you?

hmm then pedophilia is evil

If it served a function outside of pleasure seeking id give it a moral gray rating.

if you just want tight child boy ass and little girl vagina then you're shit.

this is how you debate astrornomy, even if I don't agree he refrained from baseless ad hominem and provided actual expirements to test ourselves.

but too bad Huygens is a Royal Society freemason, and no doubt lying as evident in past research into Freemason related science.

>if you just want tight child boy ass and little girl vagina then you're shit.

I didn't put the need there , how is it my fault?

If you're an actual flat-earther and not just having a hilarious time pretending to be an idiot, can you tell me what the fuck do you expect to be on the other side of it?

What about the edges of earth? What the fuck is in there? How come nobody has ever seen them?

One question for the faggot OP.

What is the point for NASA lying to us about the sun and the sun rays?

>Because you can literally do all the shit they do by yourself with a telescope and a sun filter and confirm everything they say. That's how science works
Have you? If not shut the fuck up, because thats how science works. Unless you've done something yourself, you have not confirmed it. And treating it like fact, is faith.

I ask this daily, the answer is yes.
most likely

Taken with a different camera.

that's fucking retarded.

Nukes themselves or nuclear war
I hear somewhere that in a 3000 warhead scenario only about ~120 million people in America would die

>126506696
I see the duplicates, but what exactly is the point of this?

"the problem is choice."

Why should I google that shit when someone like you is bound to do it in the thread for me?

if the universe is finite what happen when you reach the limit

If you seriously doubt it, go ahead and test it yourself. And if you get different results, post your test setup and results online.

ice wall going around the whole earth (anatarctica)

Flat Earth in 5 Minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE

>I ask this daily, the answer is yes.

Not unconditionally , so it's not all that special.

>most likely

You wouldn't.

>what happen when you reach the limit
you can't, the expansion of the universe stops you from ever hitting a wall

Might see one of these

what is the point of any government we create lying to us about anything?

known lgovernment ies

food, medicine, water, wars, drugs, media, religion, etc.

>Can humans really make matter go boom like magic
>In other words, can we perform alchemy

I'm getting a fucking headache from the amount of ironic retardation in this thread.

well stated, how so?

There is no choice.

>what is composite imagery?

We don't need composite imagery now that we have satellites far enough away to take several dozen pics a day with the entire earth in view.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

this one takes a pic every 10 mins
himawari8.nict.go.jp/

Why do you idiots always use the same pic to show what composite imagery is? Why do you assume other people don't know what composite imagery is? Why do you think composite imagery is a conspiracy?

You fall down and a monster eats you , Christopher.

>ice wall going around the whole earth

And beyond that wall?

What the fuck is beyond that wall Bubba? Because we could EASILY climb over any possible wall. And what the fuck is under the pancake? Another flat earth?

are you saying the universe is round and we can get out of it

I'd assume more earth, similar to how people didn't know the americas existed except for the elites and carthagians and vikings who sailed and saw it temselves but were fucked over by Romans who sent Chris Colombo over in Templar flagged ships to Americas where they immediately took slaves and were recognized as by native people that had been to the Americas before..

The closer to the Earth you get, the less far away the horizon is.

its a composite image. just like a panorama only bigger. This is how you make a picture of the whole earth with satellites that are very close. There are several satellites now in very high orbits or lagrange points which can show the whole earth in one pic and they take/upload dozens of pics per day.

Check them out!

>so it's not all that special.

if you say so

Don't be ridiculous , the Universe is flat. Everyone knows that.

pic on right is taken from a further distance than the one on the left. It is well known how and why this works. If you ever left your house it would be intuitive to you. Even if it's not intuitive there is zero reason for you to think the earth is flat based on the fact you dont understand how distance of the observer effects relative size of far off objects.

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but I know that the nuke conspiracy has been gaining momentum recently, so I'll bite:
It's pretty easy to verify that nuclear fission is something that actually happens, and that impacting neutrons can trigger fission in uranium atoms. From there, it is a simple mathematical consequence that if you have enough uranium atoms together, you will get a chain reaction that releases huge amounts of energy.
It would have also been pretty hard to fake nuclear weapons, since they are orders of magnitude stronger than chemical bombs, so they would have needed to drop tens of thousands of tons of TNT on hiroshima, or hundreds of MOABs.

What, exactly, are you implying? That because I found it by using jewgle that it somehow becomes less true? It only becomes less true if you offer a counterargument to the ACTUAL ARGUMENT, not to my methods that I found that argument.

>Vertical lines don't bend due to perspective.
They do if it's a round circle of parallel lines and you're fairly close to them. It works on a much larger scale than train tracks and telephone poles, these things are thousands of feet high and the distances might be dozens of miles

Second image is very clearly CGI, and that's ignoring the fact that we have no craft in any position capable of taking that image

>Have you?
Have I specifically observed a CME? No, but I own a telescope and solar filters and it would be trivial to view one
>If not shut the fuck up, because thats how science works.
Not really. If one person does an experiment that I see no flaws with, I don't have to perform the exact same experiment the exact same way to confirm his findings. I CAN do that, but it doesn't mean I HAVE to, I can leave that to other people to poke holes in the results. If nobody does after thousands of reads, it's fairly safe to assume the results were accurate.

>Unless you've done something yourself, you have not confirmed it.
And I never said I confirmed it. I said it's trivial to do so, you can do it yourself for a couple hundred bucks.

>And treating it like fact, is faith.
I believe that the world of astronomers, both professional and amateur, are not in a global conspiracy to delude the public for seemingly no reason. I believe this because it would be incredibly easy to disprove by any average joe with a couple hundred bucks, and the fact that nobody has done so over decades is enough to assume it's fact. If you want to call that faith, go ahead, I don't know what your fucking objective is by doing so but whatever

It's just a thing people do , like taking a shit.

So you aren't willfully ignorant and can actually learn to do things on your own instead of being spoon-fed and hand-held like a fucking child? What are you, a liberal?

Printing money is essentially a theft by government of purchasing power from everyone currently holding the currency.
If the govt keeps printing to pay off debts the populace will be left with worthless pieces of paper (hyperinflation)

True, Ever since money is delinked from the gold standard money doesnt mean anything. It runs on trust. Print too much and everyone will junk the currency

Look at that, flat earthers took the curve out of this horizon by bending it the other way, the antenna should be perfectly straight.

>implying fisheye lenses are some sort of mystery.

there is always a choice to be made.
spits drink out*

uhhh explain? how high to get curvature then?

Or a nigger.

maybe the governments did, signed a treaty, and decided itd be better if they kept people on the plantation and away from the fence?

it's the wind you dummy

taking shits feels good though.

>what is perspective
>what is vanishing point
>what is going outside

Seriously this is pathetic. How Sup Forums can be so stupid on certain subjects is funny.

wut..

Choosing between drinking a glass of water or dying of dehydration is not really much of a choice.

>I'm too lazy/stupid to refute anything so I'm just going to spout baseless conjecture and bring the validity of the source into question despite the fact that I've up until this point been very vocally opposed to lending credence to an idea based solely on the identity of the originator of said idea

Just fucking kill yourself, I hate conspiracyfags with a burning passion.

>wind
>space
pick one, retard

Or maybe they didn't say it attempting to hoodwink the entire world and instead were commenting on it between themselves while a camera was rolling? Why do you assume the point of the video was to prove the curvature of the earth? And you're more than free to repeat the experiment for yourself with a regular lens camera, would cost under 1G

same way normies are stupid about the holocaust and 9/11

I just wanna know how deep does it go?

there are such things as different lens user

So does fucking kids.

This has been known since Kepler in the 14th century. Calculate the distance to Venus and then use angles to find it out.

.>are there really 7 billion people?, how would we know for sure?

No, we can only estimate using official statistics nations keep track of.

>>how high until the atmosphere gives way to the vacuum of space

There's no hard limit, but its generally agreed space begins at 100KM.

>>Are there even enough dollars to pay the interest on the dollars notes?

Yes. As for whether the US will ever pay the debt, put it this way: if every star in the galaxy dropped one dollar onto the US, you still couldn't pay the debt.