White Racism Rising?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

--->Plebbit is that way. Go.

Sage

I've been Sup Forumslurking for 2+ yrs cuck. The true cuckery is being a Neo Nazi sissy who wants to hide behind your race.

Individualism makes you a man.

This exact post has been posted all over the internet and Sup Forums before

Drink battery acid and die you faggot

Saged

No it's my. A ONE MAN OPERATION to stop the coming civil war. DON'T YOU GET IT?

RACIAL DIVISION = THE ELITES ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US AND CREATE A RACE WAR SO IT'S SOVIET UNION 2.0. HATING ANY RACE OR LOVING ANY RACE IS CRAZY. I AM HERE TO TELL PEOPLE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.

DON'T BE RIGHTWING OR LEFTWING, JUST BE HUMAN AND STOP.

THIS WILL ALL END IN A HORRIBLE BLOODBATH.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, FAGGOT. YOUR RACISM MAKES U BLIND.

A nation is a people, you cannot have a "nation" with multiple peoples. Every peer reviewed academic study done on the subject has come to the conclusion that to have the high trust, high social capital society necessary to build a powerful civilization you must have ethnic homogeneity. History shows us that the decline and destruction of every great empire happens when it becomes too diverse and balkanizes on ethnic lines. Diversity + proximity = war.
heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

What the elites want is for us to become a mixed brown 85 IQ group of faceless, atomized consumers just smart enough to work yet not smart enough to ask questions. When we have been stripped of all past, culture, and identity we can never collectivize and work for our own interests.

>A nation is a people,
Look, I prefer America as a White nation. But you know what? If you go all 14/88 when America is turning browner, that's like asking for a racewar.

You want racewar, you sick fuck? Wake up. We need to come together.

Black n browns hate us because we used to be really racist oppressive shits, we have to show them we aren't the evil thing they think we are, anymore. We need to control the media from an individualist and libertarian POV and kick out the globalists.

THE ELITE GLOBALISTS WANT U TO BE A DUMB RACIST REDNECK. WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE CAN'T JUST BE LOYAL TO OUR OWN RACIAL GROUP, THAT'S BARBARIC. MORON.

THIS
DOCUMENTARY
UNBRAINWASHED ME

WAKE UP
REALITY IS NOT
WHAT YOU THINK

GET
WOKE

Racewar is happening whether you like it or not. Its happening right now. Whites are being ethnically cleansed from every white nation. You really think there is any way for this to end peacefully? I got news for you pal, check out what happened to Rhodesia and is happening to South Africa right now. That is our future if we do not start working together for our own ethnic interest once more.

it will come soon, fool, WAKE UP

Scorecard:
I have destroyed the fucking racists and antiracists. I reign supreme. Compromise is king because war is hell.

Sure you could call it "racism rising", but it's actually been there the entire time... it's just that now people don't care about being called racist because all whites are labeled racist anyways so who cares.

If anything it's opening a dialogue between all races that didn't exist before, whites are understanding why blacks hate them, blacks are understanding why whites hate them.... this new mode of open and honest thinking is actually bringing different races together in a way never seen before....

...and I think that's why this is all so worrisome to the jews, there power structure is reliant on all the other races at each others throats, understanding each other very detrimental to the divide and conquer method.

TRUE WHITE IDENTITY IS INDIVIDUALISM -
the secret to all success and creation that takes fucking guts to develop and is too scary for the organizations of liberals to ever fully accept.

pasta

I'm 1/8 Jewish. That trigger you? You want to kick me out of America?

alfredo

Word. Everything is racewar. Our displacement is a Jewish offensive

Not really, I have some jew ancestry way back too... I'd rather explain to you how this whole mess started to begin with, face to face.... not on the internet.

so how can you side with literal Nazis?

>just be a human and stop
>me as a human needs to give reparation
>me as a human is blamed for everything
>me as a human is seeing culture torn down
>me as a human feeling really uncomfortable when realising most people dont speakk the native tongue, further dividing everyone

Sure ill just be oblivious to it and when my wife is being cocked up stair by a supposed other "human" I'll just give her a thumbs up cause nothing matter right... All just humans

I'll quote the words of full blood jew, Stanley Kubrick:

>"Hitler was right about everything"

>lurking for 2+ yrs
How is it possible to be this cucked

Fucking this. Likewise.
Assumptions will make an ASS of you every time.

>collectivicvck calls me a cvck
lmfao

have fun in your communist white DNA hellhole u dumb racist PRICK

We were and are racist for a reason. Because we do things better and need the shitskins to get the fuck out of the way. It was always and still is that way. Now due to mismanagement of immigration the shitskins are getting close to having the numbers to run the government. And when they do they will fuck everything up. Where were you for the last eight years?
Not only that they will come after the white folks seeking vengeance for the fact that we created electricity and everything else and they're real poor sports about that fact. It's the most poorly kept trade secret in the world.that the non whites are using.muh.diversity to gain the ability to eventually usurp power entirely. Again, where the fuck have you been for the last eight years. Whites deserve a homeland and Europe and America are it. Non whites get the fuck out or stay and know your place

you're just a tool of (((ZOG))), Jews have used racism to control u since the dawn of time.

Even Nazism was 100% kike funded. I'm not even antisemitic but it's true.

You're just a fucking mindslave. WAKE UP

WAKE THE FUCK UP U IDIOT. TRY SOME SHROOMS AND STOP BEING A FUCKING TOOL OF THE NWO

No motherfucker the bolsheviks have tried to use diversity and acceptance as a way to divide, dilute, and conquer. White pride is not a Jewish construct it.is the thing the Jews hate and fear the most. And are on record as saying so.

Racism is Jewish, they always used it. They ran the slavetrade.

Wake the fuck up. The only good racism is hating all globalists no matter what race they are.

at first i trought you was talking about racism against white people.
>op is faggot

It's disgusting when someone who browses GLP posts here, let alone makes a thread.

>plz fucking go

Wow, joe rogan must be on the same page

>If so, what is causing it?

You're a fucking total retard. Racism is as natural as sunlight. Every male has it to some extent. Females are less.prone to exhibit it. Jews did not run the slave trade but were, like everyone else, involved in it, just like everyone else. Jews are certainly heavily involved in globalism

Shrooms and psychedelics in general SAVED ME. YOU ARE IN THE MATRIX. THE REAL REDPILL IS HATING RACISM AND LOVING EVERYONE.

I WILL NEVER ATTACK WHITE NATIONALISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BROTHERS, BUT THEY NEED TO WAKE UP. THE REAL ANTIWHITE ENEMY IS RACISM. WE ARE GREAT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT RACISM.

MY EX GF WAS MEXICAN. FUCK OFF. TAKE A HIKE IN NATURE. TAKE SHROOMS. OPEN UR MIND

STOP BEING A TRIBALIST COLLECTIVIST PRIMITIVE BARBARIAN NIGGER

IM SICK OF PPL LIKE U CONTROLLING THE PLANET. WE CAN HAVE A REAL OPEN MIND AND LIVE FREE. AND FOREVER. AND STOP THIS BULLSHIT. WHY DO U THINK WAR EVEN HAPPENS, FAGGOT??

WE NEED TO BE HUMANS AND LOVE EACH OTHER AND ENJOY LIFE. YOU ARE A SOCIAL DARWINIST CLOSEDMINDED IDIOT.

ALSO CAPITALISM IS A DISASTER. WE NEED TO ENJOY LIFE, SEX, FOOD, DRUGS, AND NATURE, AND BE FULFILLED, AND ENJOY LITERATURE.

STOP FUCKING IT ALL UP WITH YOUR SHIT. YOU ARE TRASH.

op you will HANG with the other TRAITORS on the day of rope

Whites are going to be a minority in almost every country, even europe, in the next few generations.

option 1: get south africa'd

opinion 2: white ethnostates

option 3: breed with the asians and form the global hapa kingdom

option 4: breed with the askenazi and sneek into their pseudo ethnostate

>how can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
Let's not.

You can be as open minded as you want, soon the only thing you'll have open is your asshole as Omar and Djembe have their way with you.

>How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?
Stop the 2017 nigger anti-white racism asshole.

>lurking Sup Forums for 2+ years
>tripfag
GTFO

You are a horrible human being. I suggest taking on a hobby. Something simple like badminton night work.

DNA/MEAT/GENETIC MATERIAL DOESN'T MATTER. FUCK OFF YOU IDIOT.

sissyboy needs Hitlerdick amirite? lol

I'M NOT ONE OF YOU BRAINWASHED KEKS

We can make those people White through education and genetic engineering. It doesn't matter though, since that's MATERIAL

MATERIALISM/ATHEISM IS MENTAL POISON. U NEED TO TRY SOME FUCKING PSYCHEDELICS MY MAN. YOU ARE LOST.

PEACE.

Racism is bad and wrong.

Only low IQ individuals engage in racist behavior.

kinda true, which is why Blacks tend to be racist, what makes us great is not being racist

I'm an IQ nationalist. I would be proud for my daughter to marry a super high IQ Black or Arab guy. Your pathetic disgusting loyalty to people based on BLOOD/MEAT is disgusting.

BLOOD/MEAT/DNA DIES. IT ROTS AWAY. IT MEANS NOTHING. ONLY ETERNAL PRINCIPLES AND TRUTHS MATTER.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MEAT FETISH

Maybe because we're not actually nazis.

You don't see us rounding you up and gassing your brown asses.

we just dont like the way society has been destroying the white race and telling us we have no real heritage.

that does not make us nazis.

Making jew jokes does not make you a nazi, maybe racist but not a murdering nazi

big difference

Being loyal to your people BASED ON GENETICS WHICH ARE JUST MEAT THAT WILL ROT = NAZI INSANITY.

I'm loyal to people BASED ON THEM BEING AWESOME. I DONT CARE IF MY GENES DIE OUT. WHO GIVES A FUCK. GENETICS ARE JUST DEAD MEAT.

found the jew

So you just took a bunch of drugs and realized that you preferred the self rewarding notions that your conditioning had provided you before you became more aware of the complexities of social hierarchy and racial identity.

You basically got high and nostalgic for youthful naivety. Your "trip" was as useless as your post.

The people on this board are long fucking past an ALL CAPS appeal to "take shrooms man". "enjoy life man". "Stop being mean man".

You don't belong on this board. You have neither the intellect nor emotional conditioning to be here. So go back to what "makes you feel good man" and don't fucking come back here.

Everyone on Sup Forums is literally praying for a civil war. Praying for martial law. Praying for a mass genocide.

You don't understand anything about this board. Go back to plebbit and die.

ill be happy to see your genes die out then

you will never have a child that looks or acts like you.

btw awesome peoples bodies rot too.

what is so wrong with me thinking white heritage is awesome?

If someone said they thought black heritage was awesome no one would call them a nazi

so by this logic you are wrong.

we are being called nazis unfairly simply because we are white.

unless I am actively going out and killing the other races I am not a nazi.

I am simply a selective breeder. Big difference. It is the human right and responsibility to choose only to breed with those YOU think will better humanity.

Being 1/8 Jewish isn't Jewish, retard!!!!!!!!!

leave

This is very good b8, m'lord

Sounds like a massive bait thread.

>ill be happy to see your genes die out then
I'll be the one laughing last because I don't care if my genes die out. Wanting your genes to survive is primitive barbaric shit. You're just an animal. Youare disgusting.

I'm a soulful person who has seen reality and understands it. Have you ever even tripped on shrooms? You know nothing. Reality is mostly an illusion. The small genetic part of it will be dead soon. Wanting to keep those genes alive is like wanting to keep a fire burning forever.

Let it burn out now you fucking idiot. You should just breed with whoever you want. I don't even care if my sister married a smart Black guy, as long as he wasn't proud of being Black. That's it.

hurr durr no one believes in individualism in my sekrit nazi club

kys bigot

Everyone deep down is a racist in some way, to someone. Even you, OP. It starts to be come more in the open when the human race as a whole is about to go ham, and then murderfuck itself in large scale war.

I never had the feeling I needed to wash myself after a post, but here it is.

>MATERIALISM/ATHEISM IS MENTAL POISON. U NEED TO TRY SOME FUCKING PSYCHEDELICS MY MAN. YOU ARE LOST.

I tried drugs and found my inner faggot and now i'm going to lecture anonymous people, many of whom are far smarter then I am and have probably done buckets of more drugs then I have, about waking up and how lost they are. I also cat post and finish my posts with "PEACE"

Oh geez, it really is you. That German dude with the beaner gf who has neither a connection to his blood nor his ancestral homeland and rather takes SHROOMZ xD than do something real.

It was and is like talking to a wall with you, burgerkraut.

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago? If so, what is causing it?

More white people are exposed to backwards cultures and ethnicities in their daily life. As an inevitable result of this, more people are "racist" every day. The ugly truth that naive liberals don't understand is that different people mix like oil and water. It's easy to tolerate hostile cultures if you never have to actually meet them, significantly harder if you do.

haha very funny. not an argument

I'm virtually fully German, with a small drop of Irish and Jewish. I'm White. I just don't give a FUCK if people related to me die out.

MEAT IS MEAT. OK. HUMANITY DOESN'T EVEN MATTER THAT MUCH.

JUST BE HUMAN AND HAVE RESPECT

Well, at least my gf didn't leave me for being a massive faggot in between me remembering your faggotry posting and this new faggotry. She probably left you for it, too.

DUDE WEED

>I'm virtually fully German
>I just don't give a FUCK if people related to me die out.
Yeah, holy shit, didn't I hear that somewhere before. You should move here. You will fit right in! Would you mind trading your US citizenship for my German one?

So you're saying animals are disgusting?

Well then I don't want to hear you crying next time Trump dooms another species to be extinct.

You want to live in your head and are ok with your genes dying out?

How about you just kys now.

Im gonna have smart, strong, white children to care for me and the animals of the earth once I'm old.

you can't stop it. the average person is a retard and people are going to continue being retarded. it will just sway back and forth for eternity with sanity in the middle.

This is a honeypot thread

My gf left me because that shit happens. fuck off. Also she was Mexican and I convinced her to support Trump.

WE NEED TO TEACH NONWHITES THAT IT'S OK TO BE PROWHITE AND RESPECT US. THEY ARE FORCED IN THEIR CLOSEDMINDED CULTURE TO HATE WHITE PPL AND BE FUCKING COMMUNISTS.

WE CAN TRAIN EVERYONE TO BE BETTER. EVEN SOME WHITES SUCK

WE AREN'T A SUPREME RACE.

FUCKING IDIOT. YOU SHOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP. YOUR MIND IS DEAD. YOU NEED HEALING.

THE LOCAL ALTRIGHT GROUP IN SOCAL WAS LIKE GOING TO A CULT. THESE IDIOTS LITERALLY THINK THAT THEIR TRIBE MATTERS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

ALL PEOPLE CAN GET ALONG AND ENJOY LIFE. BUT THESE ALTRIGHT GUYS THINK THAT DISRESPECTING OTHER RACES AND BEING TRIBAL COLLECTIVIST HIVEMINDED CLOSEDMINDED PEOPLE IS OK.

RICHARD SPENCER EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE IS COLLECTIVIST AND BELIEVES BASICALLY IN A UNIFIED TRIBE OF WHITE EMPOWERMENT, ITS PSYCHOTIC

wtf are you talking about

Animals kind of are just disgusting shitting eating fucking biological machines. They are brutal, cruel, stupid, your genes surviving doesn't matter.

Why can't people stop thinking this? You are so unenlightened.

You dumb altright idiots are just like BLM and la raza, YOU ARE BRINGING ABOUT A NEW DARK AGE

WAKE UP U FUCKING TRIBAL PRIMITIVE TRASH

guess ur right =[

This.

Nah. It's just an anti-racist burger who couldn't get rid of his German cuck genes, who fucked a beaner, she left him and he is now sky high on shroomz and probably weed somewhere deep in commiefornia. I'd probably go mad, too.

I've noticed it too OP, and it's backlash to the anti-white racism. I for one am happy to see my fellow whites learn to love our race.

Also, have you guys ever wondered how it feels to be non-white? Every time they see a white person they must feel inferior. No wonder they want non-white safe spaces.

>The evil rayciss whitey meme.
We won, we were smarter and more technologically advanced than just about everyone else and we pushed their shit in. Any other race with the same advantage would have done the exact same thing or worse. That's just life.

>HESE IDIOTS LITERALLY THINK THAT THEIR TRIBE MATTERS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE.
Well, then they are obviously smarter than you. And the one who should awake is you and not them.

>AND BELIEVES BASICALLY IN A UNIFIED TRIBE OF WHITE EMPOWERMENT
Sounds good. Basically what's necessary in the struggle to come. It should be internationalist, too. No more brother wars in which (((they))) play each of our tribes against each other to lord over us. Time to take the fight to them, adopt their methods and crush their world hegemony once and for all. With rightful vengence and nemesis aswell.

it's really bad here, and the scary thing is that White people are becoming less libertarian and more are turning to fascism.

The local white nationalist group has like almost 100 members, it's fucked. I tried to join them like I said. They pretended to like me but I could tell they just wanted to use me as some kind of soldier for a racewar. I could tell that they may smile and act friendly, but it's a big act.

"White brotherhood" = "Go die for us while we drink beer and get laid and oppress people for being different".

Scared me shitless. These guys are organized and growing, they are psychotic.

And they didn't like that I was a stoner, they believe in basically "straight edge" stuff. It's like they want to create a fuckin church group but for White racism. It's startling.

WE NEED TO STOP BALKANIZING. WE NEED UNITY NOW. (((THE GLOBALISTS))) WANT US ALL IN TINY HATEFUL TRIBES SO THEY CAN RULE US.

What could be causing such backlash from white Americans? I can't quite put my finger on it.

It's just a false flag. You are literally being brainwashed.

SJWs are just repeating "that's racist" so frequently that you're beginning to believe them.

And with a massive difference: the Anglos didn't try to exterminate the natives as (((they))) are trying with us.

one of the events these guys held was like watching TGSNT on a bigscreen and yea

Look, if White people start to be oppressed or attacked/targeted, I will beg them to let me back in the group, even though I insulted one of them pretty bad.

But I hope it never comes to that. Racism is so fucking evil. I don't want to have to be racist. We can still stop all racism.

ALL RACES CAN BE UNITED. THE IDEA THAT TRIBE/BLOOD MATTERS IS JUST NWO PROPAGANDA.

>racism

Racism is a meme created by Jews to force white people to think as individuals rather than a group. White nations are main targets of Jewry because they are the only ones powerful enough to stand up the the Jew.

Every single other race besides whites thinks of themselves as a group. Jews know this and they bring them into white nations in order to divide and destroy white culture, and eliminate white control over their own nations. The minority races will steal all they can from the whites, form subcultures and further degrade the founding principles and culture of the nation. Each race will only be out for themselves, and the more minorities there are, the less unified the nation is. It doesn't matter how much people dislike X race. What matters is pushing "multiculturalism" and letting nonwhites in white nations will effectively destroy those nations. I am perfectly fine with nonwhite people existing in their own countries, and forming their own cultures. But bringing massive amounts of other races into ANY country will cause civil unrest, divide the country, and render it powerless as a nation state.

Every single race is "racist". This isn't the point. The point is the only way for people to come together and form powerful nations is for them to unite under common values, principles, religion, and race. This can NEVER happen in a multicultural democracy. The "nation" will be forever divided and populated by wandering mongrels enslaved by the international banking system.

>The local white nationalist group has like almost 100 members, it's fucked
>They pretended to like me but I could tell they just wanted to use me as some kind of soldier for a racewar.
>Scared me shitless. These guys are organized and growing, they are psychotic.
>they believe in basically "straight edge" stuff. It's like they want to create a fuckin church group but for White racism. It's startling.
Please stop! I can get only so errect!

May God guide him in their light, to once and for all BTFO the kike!

The blood, the soil and the millions of ruined lives of Germania march with them. They still have the chance to make everything right. 14/88

Fucking tripfags.

>"Tell them that ethnic collectivism isn't manly. Those stupid goys will believe anything."

SHILL CTR THREAD!!!
This thread has been posted before so it's just a shill bait thread!!
SAGE

Yep. Remove Confederate statues today. Why? Remind them of the past they hate. Remove whites from their land. Why? Same answer.

so what in your perfect world we all go to White power church on Sunday and talk about how other races suck and "WAHHH MUH WHITE GENOCIDE PLS DONT LET MUH PRECIOUS BLOOD/MEAT/DNA DIE OUT"

It's so pathetic and sad.

There is so much more to life than just material which ROTS. Wake up.... fuck my life

collectivism is for sissies, the average Nazi was probably a weak cvck. The soldiers were tough, but they have to be.

Maybe that's why you idiots lost in WW2

> lolbiterian civicuck faggot
Fuck off shill

>Look, if White people start to be oppressed or attacked/targeted
No idea what you are talking about. That is happening right now. If it has escaped your vision, (((they))), the marxists and the libcucks are right now trying to exterminate my people. Same with France, The Netherlands, Belgium and England. We are also being slaughtered and mass murdered in Bataclan, Nice, in black on white crime in the USA, at the Christmas market in Berlin this Christmas. Then Cologne, Rotherham and so much more. It's real and it's happening, whether you like it or not.

At the end of the day: nobody will save you but yourself. The polticians sure as hell won't. But war is coming. You only can decide, if you want to fight back or at least die with dignity. - Or on your knees and cowering in darkness.

Dude, are you high right now? You sound high AF, man.

I would never side with a Nazi. The fact that they were too pussified to actually commit the holocaust that they have been blamed for is a contributing factor to my disgust.

I want a real race war. FUCKING NOW!

You are embarrassing the other American on this board right now with this horse shit.

I most definitely made an argument. You just aren't intelligent enough to address it.

>MEAT IS MEAT. OK. HUMANITY DOESN'T EVEN MATTER THAT MUCH.

This is literally capitulation. Nothing can be built or maintained without identity and meaning as a keystone. It provides the motivational framework.

You literally stand for nothing. You aren't just dangerously stupid and bad for your race, but you are dangerously bad for humanity period.

>you idiots
You are German, you cunt. Your blood lost in WW2. Your people, your tribe. And WE ALL lost as white Europeans. The ONLY one to win was (((them))).

>No idea what you are talking about. That is happening right now.
No it's not idiot!

It might happen, I admit that. Look, there is a real chance that real antiwhite oppression starts. If it does, I'm on Team White, but I hope to God that doesn't happen.

I hate these guys, they idolize Hitler and basically want a literal rise of fascism, it's their wetdream. Makes me sick.

I'm libertarian TILL THE DAY I DIE.

I take drugs so shoot me, psycho. Fuckin nazis think you can control what I put into my body, it's hilarious.

first day huh?

>wrongfully call someone boogeyman for decades
>act surprised when they become boogeyman

God fucking damn it, even your gifs are from reddit.

>WE AREN'T A SUPREME RACE.

But we should aspire to be. The Jews only push Jewish interests and are only out to benifit their tribe. They shit their pants over other races doing this.

>THESE IDIOTS LITERALLY THINK THAT THEIR TRIBE MATTERS MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

It does. It's not about racial "purity" or how objectively "superior" you think your race is. It's about tribalistic nationalistic unity that creates and strong people free to live and work as they choose.

The ultimate enemy of the Jew is the nation. "goyim" actually means nation. They do everything they possibly can to infiltrate and destroy the power of nation that can stand against them. they do this through the international banking system. Once they gain financial ownership of a nation they are free to destroy it and it's people.

Oh fuck, that's a good jew. Fkn saved.

Cheggd