youtube.com/watch?v=DOPKQoyGJGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-ng

>-g

Stop embarrassing us

these are the worst threads on pol and it isn't even close

sage

Let the virgins stay virgins and leave my women alone pls

DAILY REMINDER that black-white mixing creates a demographic of light-skinned minorities that get privilege over blacks and are just as resentful towards whites.
But yeah, she's hot, so I guess it's OK.

It is wrong.
Very wrong.

Quebec?
No-No It can't be
NOOOOOOOOOO

>-ng

>>race mixing is wro-

>I sure do like my women with Sideshow Bob hair

>she

-ggGGGHHHHH

pleasure is cheap
doing the right thing is hard

Hm, an ugly half nigger, who would've thought?

SAGE

They will always identify with the black side for muh minority privileges and the gibs me dat programs, and the most mixed ones often have the biggest chips on their shoulder.

The "tragic mulatto."

White men should only mix with Asians and cute Hispanics who are on the white side.

Fpbp

Beat me to it

How about you guys give us your women and we will give you purs? In a Few years our races will be merged to form the supreme light skin

Question for people against race mixing:
If white people are hypothetically better, shouldn't the men mate with black women to produce half white babies rather than full black? If that then produced a female, and they mated with another white man, eventually you'd have a nearly white offspring

would never racem-
...well maybe

so we'd have a race of inferior mulattoes rather than a distinct and superior race? For what? Mulattoes never build rockets and went to the moon.

ng.

t. neet scientist

>this cunt
>on Sup Forums
will i never escape her

>racemix
>still look 100% asian
I bet she has almond eyes like asians still, hence the hiding it. If you post her in a gook thread without shades no one would know she was mixed. Your image is more cautionary than you realize.

In cases like this it's not wrong

Asian's are basically white, and hapa's are basically finnish. I'm a quappa, and I'm pretty much virtually white

You can't escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOPKQoyGJGU

>is it's not wrong
Consider the fact that she could have come out better rather than having shitty hair, ashy skin, and smell like shit.