The Peoples President

How is a presidential candidate able to get the most votes and still lose the election? Drumpf should NOT be President. Just like the second amendment, the electoral college is something that should be changed. The world is a completely different place from what it was 240 years ago. Hillary Clinton won and is the people's President, get over it Drumpfkins.

>Mike Pence

Hahaha yeah former Trump supporter here, not going to lie it's hilarious watching him crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy be the president any longer

Fasho, I voted Hilary and thought I'd give the guy a chance, but so far he hasn't lived up to my expectations.

Why Canada?

Apparently she's not POTUS.

dont worry son
>the chosen one

>How is a presidential candidate able to get the most votes and still lose the election?
Because the indoctrinated liberals don't get all the say, thanks to the electoral college. Although Trump has been utterly shit so far, I wouldn't expect much better from Hillary.

>Just like the second amendment, the electoral college is something that should be changed.
Seems to be working fine. How should the second amendment be changed? Please explain.

>The world is a completely different place from what it was 240 years ago.
Besides technological and medical advances, is this really a good thing..?

>Hillary Clinton won and is the people's President, get over it Drumpfkins.
But she isn't the president. She lost.

1/10 took the bair

>Not realizing illegal immigrants account for the difference (10% partiicipation rate historically; 30 million illegal immigrants)

S A G E
A
G
E

What made you support him in the first place? He's a failed businessman, has no political experience, is only rich because of his wealthy father.

Not to mention how racist, homophobic, and mysoginistic he is ...

Because we use the EC and you're a retard if you don't know that. His name was Seth Rich.

The second amendment was written at a time that Americans had just beaten out a foreign government. Americans no longer have any threat like that in today's age.

Oh look, another liberal slide thread
>muh popular vote
Do you fucking realize how LARGE America is? We have the electoral college to properly represent our citizens. If we didn't, whatever fucking political party swayed the minds of you ignorant urbanites would win the country every fucking time.

It took ALL of these counties voting for someone else just to fucking win this election and the conservatives STILL didn't have the popular vote. Let that sink in, and wake the FUCK up user.

No electoral college means whoever controls the simple minded urbanites wins.

Saged.

The only thing that needs changing is your diaper.
Saged faggot.

P E N C E
E
N
C
E

Ya but guns are really fucking cool. Even if the laws were changed so no one could own guns, you'd only been taking them away from people that actually obey the law. Anyone that uses a gun for malicious purpose wouldn't really care if the government said they couldn't have their toy anymore. Besides, how do you plan on going about collecting all the guns from ~law-abiding-citizens~, voluntary collection locations? Raiding every single American home? Guns are here to stay, and they aren't going anywhere.

Not gonna lie former Drumpf supporter here. This is hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

She obviously campaigned for the electoral vote, spent 80 million in negative Trump ads in Florida.... and still lost it.

>Canada

Feel free to try again in 2020. You won't win though, after Trump reduces the number of illegal voters. You could even lose NY!

Are you a fucking retard?

Your other posts are fine but you must be real dense to call Trump a failed businessman. Do failed businessmen have towers with their name on them in the New York skyline with a gold-plated penthouse or is that fairly common for the upper class? The "Trump's businesses went bankrupt!!" meme is for liberal manchildren who are unable to realize that 5 out of 500 businesses is totally within acceptable parameters.
Oh my God! Trump's success rate at renovating businesses is only 99% and he only made hundreds of millions of dollars! He is a failure of a businessman! My retarded neice could do better!

ATTENTION POLITICAL ILLITERATES!

the USA is not a republic. it's a federation.

therefore the popular vote is meaningless. deal with it.

>Be Hillary
>Know that you need electoral votes for a legitimate win because popular vote does not secure win.
>Win popular vote but not electoral vote
>Cry like a bitch when you lose and complain that the popular vote is the reason why you think you should win, EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU NEED ELECTORAL VOTES TO WIN.
>Write a book showing how much of a cry baby bitch you are when you legitimately lose

Must be great being a Hillary supporter.

Where's the outrage over Bush and Al Gore? This is not the first time in history that the popular vote has been off. Its fairly common. The states elect the President hence the electoral college.
The only reason this is still a member is because the left will do literally anything to take a nip at Trump. What do you expect out of a bunch of enraged cucks? Trump reminds them if the reasonable world view that they had as children before the world corrupted their guillible minds with Jewish propoganda.

pretty much this

also sage

Because the left think one state (California) out of fifty should determine an election cycle.

Don't forget about all the contractors he ripped off and didn't pay AFTER they completed their work

Retard

I still haven't seen concrete evidence Hillary is a pedo. Bill and Trump I could see, but not Hillary.

Do you think she wakes up in the middle of the night with nightmares about the votes? :)

>Electoral College isn't Popular Vote
>CA and NY would decide every election with the latter
>Fucking Leaf

This.

If she had to write a whole 500 page book saying that she can't handle how elections work in America, then I wouldn't be surprised if she had nightmares.

>Simple minded urbanites
as opposed to all those rural scholars, philosophers, erudites, intellectuals.

I dont think ive laughed harder at anything I've read on this board. Congrats user.

Oh great, this thread again. Anyone got the chess game analogy pic on hand?

>without electoral college, coastal bubbles like Cali, NY, and Chicago would dictate every election for 100 years, rendering every other states' votes worthless.
>Bubble cities still get a disproportionate number of electoral votes, making it difficult, but not impossible for Republicans who are usually favored by flyover states to win an election

Switch to popular vote and you'll be hearing "No taxation without representation" in no time.

UNE PUTAIN DE FEUILLE

Because like it or not votes are weighted. 150 years ago the gov't paid citizens to move to bumfuck Wyoming with the promise of being represented as long as they farmed the land from nothing. Well 4 generations of immense hardship later here we are, farms bought up by corporations and young people poor, unemployed, uneducated, and city folk blaming them for being dumb.

Sage

toilet bog fart drumpf is NOT my president

AMERICA
IS
A
REPUBLIC
NOT
A
DEMOCRACY
DUMB
FAGGOT

>A fucking leaf
>"Not my president"

Well no shit

sounds like someones butthurt

Why does a leaf care about US politics?

Why would we remove a system that eliminates voting through emotions?

>United States of America
not
>United People of America

Hey brainlet

The combination of Each state makes up our country. There are 50 all on an agreement to be one united Nation. We're essentially a functional EU given that Georgia are about the same size as France or Germany.

Each state has it's people vote. The popular vote in a state means that the winner gets that state and it's factor of electoral votes(value decided by population). Hence red or blue States where the people tend to vote one way or another.

If you don't understand how this type of Representative republic works then you need to stop being our bother neighbor and dig a trench float away and fuck off towards the Arctic.