Obviously no mainstream press about this... 2 arrested in Minnesota with guns, bomb-making materials

obviously no mainstream press about this... 2 arrested in Minnesota with guns, bomb-making materials

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-uncover-bomb-making-materials-weapons-in-suv-/4489973/
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Accused-terrorist-wanted-to-bomb-Galleria-6757589.php
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's link... kstp.com/news/minneapolis-police-uncover-bomb-making-materials-weapons-in-suv-/4489973/

bump

hmmm I wonder why on earth they had bomb making materials

no press because theyre just going to be quietly killed

shhh

One on the left looks Muslim but I would fuck the guy on the right. What gives?

guns and bomb making stuff...so your average Minnesotan

>Abdullah N. Alrifahe
>Majid Alrifahe
>Court documents reveal the responding officers found a hand grenade, handgun, assault rifles, magazines and a large quantity of ammunition inside the SUV. The documents also indicate officers found cellphones, computers and electronics equipment, including drone parts, which the bomb squad determined could be used to build a bomb.

Court documents reveal the responding officers found a hand grenade, handgun, assault rifles, magazines and a large quantity of ammunition inside the SUV. The documents also indicate officers found cellphones, computers and electronics equipment, including drone parts, which the bomb squad determined could be used to build a bomb.

"The more police showed up -- and there were quite a few who showed up -- the more it started to overwhelm me with the question of what's really going on here," the man said.

Abdullah N. Alrifahe, 27, is facing a felony charge for carrying a pistol in public without a permit. In December, he was convicted of the same offense.

The other man in the SUV, Majid Alrifahe, 26, is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He has been released from jail. Our attempts to locate him at the address he gave police were unsuccessful.

We reached out to Homeland Security to ask about the department's review of the arrests, but federal officials did not provide any more information about the case.

only speak when first spoken to, ladyboy

Lutheran terrorists?

Considering how much arms trafficking there is in comparison to terrorist attacks, statistically, it's almost definitely arms trafficking

>Majid Alrifahe, 26, is charged with assault and disorderly conduct. He has been released from jail

Nice work Minneapolis

rochesterfag.
the somalian problem is getting worse.

Riiight?! God Damnit! No one is safe

So many foiled terror plots you never hear about (here's another for example)
>houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Accused-terrorist-wanted-to-bomb-Galleria-6757589.php

I always wonder how many of these are busted and quietly swept under the rug.

Right to bear arms you fucking gun grabber.

lel, they saw the Far Cry 5 news, couldn't wait for it, and decided to larp it out

one more bump

White muslims!!!

Lmao

>implying the BCA has an explosives dept.

Dude our forensics and BCA has no idea what they are doing I guarantee they had to call the joint terrorism task force and they'll just sit on their hands Kvetching because all they focus on is about the Somalis.

Our local FBI attache for counter terrorism no joke just does shit like Sup Forums . Scrolls and watches Recruitment videos, and news from Somalia etcetera middle east.

Mpls fag, please don't judge us all for Ellison or Kikestein in the Senate

Just two white males

If I wasn't born and bred in the Twin Shitties I would be more understanding. Up in the 763 we voted Trump

MNfag here. Think about this. Two guys had all this shit right? One was already bailed out and now he is missing. I'm guessing these two are part of a cell and that the missing guy has already been moved out of the state if not the country. What the fuck does Stanek have all of that equipment for if a dude mad about food wrappers found these guys? Fuck Rich Stanek.

>Minnesota
$10 the white guy is a fucking leaf

these dudes look Chechen

Niggas look like they're playing for the Broncos

youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

Don't care what they really are. Look white , are white. No surprises here.

Naturally the state made up of Swedish immigrants takes in New Swedes

Probably just arms dealers.

Minnesota imports terrorists
Not exactly news

Z Fighters