www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingdefense.com/2017/05/no-350-ship-navy-from-this-trump-budget/
pastebin.com/EtApnpQa
washingtonpost.com/pb/pr/wp/2017/05/17/the-washington-post-hosts-john-podesta-on-may-23-for-daily-202-live/?outputType=accessibility&nid=menu_nav_accessibilityforscreenreader
youtube.com/watch?v=o1GnvlwE3g0
youtu.be/jLB59GcYVEQ
youtu.be/aSn0QDJPyH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

~
O
O
W
A

*thunder crack*

AWOOOO~~~

damn

That picture's rayciss

Fox News interviewing Hillary right now

It's a Joe bread!

>PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
AWOOOOO~

I forgot about this.

Facebook the new liveleak confirmed?

Daily reminder that Trump wants you to become slaves to his daughter and son in law, the Jews.

awoo.

AWOOOOOMENT

black guy in a maga hat

MAGA
A
G
A

Awooo~

>All these hot young chicks in Chappaqua talking about how friendly Bill Clinton is

Today I opened BBC, CNN and ABC and I only read positive stuff about Macron like "The only who can reunite France"
"A new future for France - and europe"
"Macron is willing to sacrifice liberal values if this means reuniting France"

shills are tay posting nazi propaganda now?

>tired of your sleep posting
>TIRED of your SLEEP posting
No one else caught it but I noticed, user. :DDDD

k

Mika + Joe

The makings of your typical Mid-Life Crisis Relationship of Convenience.

I give them 13 months post-nuptials until this morning cable duo hit the bricks. Predictions?

Awoo

Whats wrong with making money off of weapon sales?

fucking moron!

Based!

hell yah senpai
everyone post Joes

So given pic related plus the Pence poll, that stupid portugese poster shilling for Pence, and the shills today, I believe that the next narrative is to try and push that Trump sold out to Saudis or some shit, and to demoralize the base. Then, they will push that Pence is a sensible alternative to Trump. This would be their way of justifying impeachment and removal of Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if news agencies try to shill for Pence in the future.

YAS

Black guy in a GREEN MAGA hat. Those are pretty much the limited edition Sup Forums hat.

That's nice sweetie

*sips tea*

This is just going to make me like him more isn't it?

Vanessa hudgens is one sexy slut

>All hands, brace for disappointment. The president’s promised naval buildup won’t begin in the 2018 budget out next week — or maybe ever. Sure, before the election, candidate Donald Trump promised a 350-ship Navy. Sure, just this morning, House Speaker Paul Ryan repeated the 350 figure. Sure, this week the Chief of Naval Operations emphasized the buildup should and could be fast.

>"We agree with that number,” Speaker Ryan told the Hugh Hewitt Show this morning. “We never rubber stamp everything that an administration wants on every line item of spending….. But on the level of funding, I can tell you this. It’s my strong opinion that we will not produce a lower number than what the administration is producing…. As you know, since 2012, I’ve endorsed the number 350.”

>“The Chinese Navy commissioned 18 ships last year,” the white paper notes ominously. “The Russian Navy has continued to build modern frigates and corvettes (and to) recapitalize its submarine force….The pace at which potential competitors are moving demands that we in turn increase the speed at which we act. Our advantage is shrinking — we must reverse this trend.”

breakingdefense.com/2017/05/no-350-ship-navy-from-this-trump-budget/

SHILLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's fake news.

>muslims unironically using a prop like this
This is getting to Scientology levels of silly.

I honestly thought Trump was wrong when he called out their affair, simply because I couldn't believe that they would be shameless enough to do something so corny.

Nothing
and we're setting up Saudi Arabia to police the middle east for themselves instead of us having to do it
I'll bet you'll see ISIS get wiped out, loose ends tied up in Afghanistan and soon thereafter the USA is the fuck out the door of that shit hole region

Every day shills pretend Trump sold out to a new entity. I'm pretty sure they just use Mad Libs to write their shill scripts.

>next narrative is to try and push that Trump sold out to Saudis or some shit

they're already on it, and its not sticking nearly as well as all the other bs stories.

topkek

>There are people in these threads that take Evan McMuffin seriously

>crazy theories

Is that the "smokified, beefified" guy from the little Caesars commercial?

>All these edgy stormfronters in this this thread already

>no body wants to post Joe
time... to... dis...avow

I'm not a shill. I'm the reason this board exists.

It is unusually high today.

who wrote that garbage?

TRUMPIFIED

Forgot to quote:

Have you ever watched the show before?
It was fucking obvious 10 years ago

WTF I HATE NIGGERS NOW!

goddamn that pepe is so /comfy/

Our Jews are better than yours.

Reminder to read Trump's Saudi Arabia speech where he lays out American foreign policy in the Middle East

pastebin.com/EtApnpQa

Its really quite good!

Maybe this Muh Russia maymay isn't so bad.

>globalist movement
>not the meme orb
That's some weak persuasion.

trump looks so funny there

like an angel

>*get ready*
What did it mean by this?

WTF TRUMP SOLD OUT TO AMERICA?

Reminder MJ names the jews and then they killed him.

Say that shit to me irl nigga

Guess the Saudi state run television station really fucked up using this graphic every time they cut for break over the last two days then.

So Trump is now compromised. What do we do now, lads? Do we start the meme machine to get him impeached so Pence can take the reins?

Nah, we good.

That would go along with Trump saying he wants a Saudi Arabian led military alliance for the ME.

>not this budget
>this means never
Step it up.

if niggers get their own harvard graduation ceremony. whites can have their own restaurant.

TRUMP CROSSED THE FINAL STRAW BY BREAKING BREAD WITH SAUDIA ARABI. FUCKEN TRAITOR KEK FUCK TRUMP

They think they're leaving a trap for Russians.

washingtonpost.com/pb/pr/wp/2017/05/17/the-washington-post-hosts-john-podesta-on-may-23-for-daily-202-live/?outputType=accessibility&nid=menu_nav_accessibilityforscreenreader

This could be interesting

>impeached
The talk to impeach trump started in February 3, like 10 days later he became a president.

no mercy for the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GnvlwE3g0

It's obvious that Russians are shilling against Trump isnt it? St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency has an army of shills to try and destabilize the US. During the election, Russia shilled for Hill because Putin calculated that Hillary would win. Now that Trump is President, the St. Petersburg Internet Research Agency is now shilling against him. Russia wants nothing more than to impeach a sitting US president.

PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL: CURTESY EDITION

youtu.be/jLB59GcYVEQ

It's not the first time

youtu.be/aSn0QDJPyH0

I'd also like to take a moment to say RIP Pyrrha, gone but not forgotten.

>(((Freedberg)))
>some random blog
>no archive

foookin based!

P R A I S E THE MEME ORB

This is nowhere near shillcon 2. This is a mild 3 at best.

And, to pre-empt the shills:
Trump had to crouch to receive a medal because he's half a foot taller than the person giving it to him. He needed to do a hop to straighten himself afterwards because he's fucking 70 and joints begin to stop working at that age

The deals made were a 110bn dollar weapons deal, a 40bn dollar investment into US infrastructure, and a 350bn dollar deal for weapons over the next 10 years. If we don't sell weapons to the Saudis, someone else will. There's not much point in blocking weapons sales to them when they aren't chanting "Death to America" to us and they already agreed to do their part to unfuck the region

In the speech today, Trump used the terms "Islamic Extremism" and "Islamic Terrorism". These are more damning than "Radical Islamic Terrorism" because they imply that Extremism and Terrorism are natural proponents of Islam and not simply offshoots resulting from a radical interpretation of Islam.

Nobody wants fucking Pence. America voted for Trump to be President, not Pence.

Facebook needs to go.

I legit really like Al-Sissi. Fantastic name and upstanding guy.

drumpf

How long until the left starts saying that Trump is a Saudi puppet?

Damn, Trump's either a big guy, or that other dude is a turbo manlet, or both.

>Also, Sup Forums, come on, quite giving me so many store front captchas, mix things up, sheesh.

Who's that guy wearing the towel behind them??

DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT! DRIVE THEM OUT!

>yfw Star Wars predicted this

Yesterday

You haven't been canoodling with any Saracen heretics, have you?

That's not a real headline.