Woman maces Wendy's employees over stale fries, police say

Didn't even have to look.

That's no woman, that's a nigger!

wtsp.com/news/weird/woman-maces-wendys-employees-over-stale-fries-police-say/441523603

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a day goes by that they don't live up to the stereotype.

Why were the fries served if they were stale?

>person throws drink at you
>expects not to be maced

>Why were the fries served if they were stale?
She said they were stale. That doesn't mean they were stale.

Ever see the "my food is bad, gimme refund." They'll eat 3/4 of their meal, then complain and demand a refund for some bullshit reason that would have been obvious with one bite. If the refund is refused, then the screeching increases until the Manager just pays them to go away.

If you read the article you'd know she ordered the food and asked for fresh fries her and the worker got into an argument about it and when she got to the window the worker (probably a nigger too) threw soda on her. She never tasted the fries

Why do nigs get so uppity about fast food fries? I was in Burger Goy a few weeks ago when some nigger walked in and made his order. First he made his order dumb, weirdly specific, and he mumbled to try and get the cooks to fuck up the order so that he could complain and ask for more stuff for free.
Then at the very end he suddenly got loud and started going on about "And I ain't want no old fries, I want you to make up a batch for me right now and give em to me fresh!"
It's like those sperglords who think if they order french fries without salt then they can get the cooks to make a brand new batch and then they just put salt packets on when they sit down.

Occurred in Coon Rapids..

>Occurred in Coon Rapids..
Sometimes the jokes just write themselves....

We need to go back in time and find the individual responsible for the Greek work 'Καύkασος' to apologize for (nig pic related's) modern-day butthurt. That's part of her entitlement.

And by now people still haven't figured out that no matter how you try to placate them, they will invent new ways to be offended.

One day in the future, some nigger will create a scene because they're offended that they haven't been offended by anything.

Praise Kek!

Will they meme about it?

niggs gon nog

Come fight for your people, their traditions, history, religion, and culture.

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Caucasian comes from Caucasus, which is a place.

Fuck I hate the uneducated.

Why would you ever believe a nigger?

Etymology of Caucasus?

>Fuck I hate the uneducated.

>in the future

The future is now, we are cyber-punk.

I can make a niggers blood boil by simply walking by them and throwing my "goddamn, it feels awesome being white" smile. I'm a big guy too, so they get extra frustrated because they know they can't follow their ape-like primordial jealous instincts to knock down superior breeding stock that outclasses them.

They hate it so much and it gives me an internal lol-gasm.

Wendy's employee here, niggers do this all the time. Like all the fucking time, it's a daily occurrence.

On the rare occasion I go through a drive-through restaurant, I love a black person in front of my telling the employees how much everything cost.

"I'll have two of your ninety-nine cent.... 5 of your dollar-twenty-nine..."

I've been in lines where when it's my turn to order, the cashier looks at me and I can read their mind, "Thank God a white person". From black cashiers, too.

From Russian Kavkaz

source? pls gib

>Kavkaz

Καύkασος

You don't wanna know.

i do, give me it. My penis is erect

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

Hair hatted hooligans actin like a fool again

So is "hers".

Also its Natalie mars.

tyty

The only time i've ever heard someone demand 'fresh' food at a fast food place, were some Africans.

At Maccas, some African women who's 8 kids ran ahead into the playground screaming as loud as they could, she asked for some happy meals, and demanded they be 'fresh and not nasty' as well as a nugget meal for herself that must also be 'fresh'

Employees asked what she meant by this, and the 'women' just repeated what she said louder.

I'm fairly sure fast food places just keep everything frozen until its time to microwave/ deep fry it anyway.

DON'T. CALL. ANYBODY.

>Coon Rapids, Minnesota,

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

>blacks
>fast food
>violence

Every time.

My favorite is when there is a black cashier, and they try to get free shit added to the order because "help a brother out", and then get all pissy when they get squat, and that brother is now a nigger for doing his job.

not just blacks really people lose their shit over food service often here

>reach through a window at employee
>expects not to have a drink thrown at you
DINNDU NUFFIN

No, it's mostly just blacks.