Tell us

Tell us

Love. Just listen to the rhythm of your heart.

You literally cannot deny the existence of a hollow Earth

>believe in skeletons
???

What about drilling into the earth for oil or volcanos?

Skeletons are a jewish myth.

There's a thick layer skating us

What is within this layer?

but you can clearly see skeletons in gore videos

Dirt

They're faked by the calcium industry

>Time Travel

I remember an article from a few years ago where scientists actual sent a few particles back in time.

>implying they arnt CGI

We've never drilled deeper than a few miles anyway.

Holocaust don't real

where does magma come from?

Jewish experiments done in Antarctica

but are you natty?

>Believing in science

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

None
Except the Bogs ofcourse
And maybe similated reality. But you'd have to define 'simulated'.
Also maybe 9/11

Da Pancreas Prevarication. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Pancreas, biatch? Yo ass have likely heard of tha mythical lil thang dat nuff claim resides inside of you, biatch. But you aint peeped dat shit. Yo ass aint touched it nor do you likely know anythang bout dat shit. But you be thinkin itz there right?

Wrong.

It aint nuthin but a pure fabrication. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. A lie. Made by dem all up in tha top ta ensure they diabolical plans fo' humanitizzle can easily transizzle tha fuck into being. One dizzle a freshly smoked up resident of tha human body is ghon be discovered n' dis one will need pizzlez or treatment fo' realz. As we can gaze upon thangs smalla n' smalla as time goes on it aint hard ta believe dis future. Yo crazy-ass lil playas may need injections up in dis muthafucka fo' suttin' you did not know existed since dat shiznit was discovered afta yo' time up in school.

Doctors is playin a long-ass wit it, tha nuttas they are. Da medicinal field is ripe wit a history of torture, human experimentation n' mo' n' mo' n' mo'. This has not chizzled up in our time. Da delight up in tha grand misinformation campaign, playin wit our mindz n' bodies as they LARP tha scam of tha pancreas wit our asses while we shower tha sadists wit scrilla.

So, ask yo ass, have peeped yo' Pancreas, biatch? Do you trust tha elites, biatch? Do you trust doctors?

If not yo ass is mo' sane than I started out. Take tha Pancreas Pill now, nahmeean, biatch?

Da Pancreas be a prevarication.

Yes of course (((steroids))) are a plot to make you infertile

This had better be pasta

Fo'shizzle

Yes my negro friend, get the message to your people in ways they can understand.

Yes yes y'all, mah negro playa, git tha message ta yo' playas up in ways they can understand.

Holocaust didn't happen
Jews did 9/11
Jews were partially responsible for sabotaging Hispania and the Byzantine Empire from the inside, and allowing the Moors/Turks to conquer them more easily.
There legitimately was some sort of agrarian society before an asteroid(s) struck over 12,000 years ago, which caused a massive flood that washed away the civilization and acted as a reset button on human development
Flat-earthism is disinfo propagated by the kikes in order to discredit all "conspiracy theories"

>DATAMINING THREAD

I deny the existence of a hollow Earth.
What now, motherfucker?

Holocaust didn't happen
Jews did 9/11
Jews was partially responsible fo' sabotagin Hispania n' tha Byzantine Empire from tha inside, n' allowin tha Moors/Turks ta conquer dem mo' doggystyle.
There legitimately was some sort of agrarian society before a asteroid(s) struck over 12,000 muthafuckin years ago, which caused a massive flood dat washed away tha civilization n' acted as a reset button on human pimpment
Flat-earthizzle is disinfo propagated by tha kikes up in order ta discredit all "conspiracy theories"

Only 9/11? What does that make me?

Big Calcium at it again

here's something more extensive

Maybe I should watch more Alex Jones

>this blatant data mining
WEW LAD

>time travel
>simulated reality
pick one

my mouse isn't with me atm.

Did the best I could from my phone

I theorize that if the Earth is hollow, the layer between the surface and inner earth is hundreds or thousands of kilometers thick.
Humans have not managed to drill very far at all into the earth, only a dozen or so kilometers.
At the very least, it is likely that the centre of the earth is of lower density that the outer layers due to the effect of rotational motion on substances of different densities.

I theorize dat if tha Ghetto is hollow, tha layer between tha surface n' inner earth is hundredz or thousandz of kilometas thick.
Humans aint managed ta drill straight-up far at all tha fuck into tha earth, only a thugged-out dozen or so kilometers.
At tha straight-up least, it is likely dat tha centre of tha earth iz of lower densitizzle dat tha outa layers cuz of tha effect of rotationizzle motion on substancez of different densities.

Is your name Jakob

Thank you for translating my post into a dialect that other American posters will be able to understand.

Nuff props fo' translatin mah post tha fuck into a gangbangin' finger-lickin' dialect dat other Gangsta postas is ghon be able ta understand.

Look how cool and unique I am guys XDDDD

Seriously though, pleiadian aliens and other star races

Wasn't sure if shadow government falls under NWO or whatever

Look how tha fuck def n' unique I be muthafuckas XDDDD

Seriously though, pleiadian aliens n' other star races

Leaf

>Jesus
>9/11

>yes, tell us all of your beliefs so we can put them in a database
>why not give us a little physical description of yourself while youre at it so you're easier to throw away

Fuck you. You deserve nothing but death. People like you are the ultimate scum. I remember once my identity was stolen. By a pedophile deviant.

Everyone on this fucking website is a homo and a closet pedo.

We

yes, tell our asses all of yo' beliefs so we can put dem up in a thugged-out database
>why not give our asses a lil physical description of yo ass while youre at it so you easier ta throw away

Fuck you, biatch. Yo ass deserve not a god damn thang but dirtnap. Muthafuckas like yo ass is tha illest scum. I remember once mah identitizzle was jacked. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. By a pedophile deviant.

Everyone on dis fuckin joint be a homo n' a cold-ass lil closet pedo.

JUDEN

Is this some type of psyop to get me to divulge my info? Wouldn't be surprised. The racist pedophile scum bags would stoop to any low.

>why not give us a little physical description of yourself while youre at it so you're easier to throw away
you realize these are just doodles right?

what data are they going to get from this? also images aren't usually mined, just text.

>user ID 'x' lives in Germany. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, scruffy hair style. Believes in the following...

This goes deep. It may seem innocuous to you but there are some bad actors out there that would kill for this info

How do I know you're not one of those bad actors? Shilling for the enemy. Right to my fucking face.
Why do you queers do this?
I can tell you were the spaz in school who got sympathy laughs at most.

>sigil magick
>bog pill (obvious)
>Zionism/ NWO
>natal astrology
>had an actual ghost experience a couple years ago (not sure what to think)
>white people are actually from descendants of aliens

just the usual

The nose knows.

>Tell (((us)))

>tell us all of your beliefs
a list of like a dozen pop-culturey things
>a little physical description of yourself
one tier above stick figure literally done in MS Paint
>leaf
I rest my case.

Holy shit. They're must be paying you well.

For fucks sake man, delete your post. You're letting them take all your info.

Where the fuck are the mods? This is absolutely abhorrent rn.

Where's LOTR pill on the list?

Delete this!°°

fpbp

Dumb phone poster

On mobile the last line is sandy hook the draw tool on this phone blows

>Catholicism is satanic
THE GOYIM KNOW!

Why do so many of you retards respond to data mining threads?

sage and hide newfags

Alex jones is pro isreal

Just for you user

Moon landings were a hoax.

extermination of jews

fpbp

the moon is a hoax. the earth is exactly 10 miles from edge to edge, and new bits are created for me every time i travel. im living in the truman show, but god is the creator. its all a simulation. no one else is real. you know, there are meds for this.

reincarnation

1. Sup Forums is Switzerland "dont fuck with it"
2. Sup Forums filled with crazy and smart people (mostly the latter) with shit ton of time on their hands. "weaponized autism is a thing..."
3. N-HAIL MI DONG YA SLUT!!!