Oh boy, looks like another racist whitey, radicalized by social media and 'memes'

Oh boy, looks like another racist whitey, radicalized by social media and 'memes'.

>UM's police chief said Sunday that the suspect, Sean Christopher Urbanski, of Severna Park, was a member of an offensive, racist Facebook group. An FBI official, who said the federal agency will assist with UM's investigation, said officials are investigating it as a possible hate crime, but that they have not made a formal determination of a motive.

>baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/05/04/beyond-the-realm-of-belief-noose-found-at-u-md-fraternity/?utm_term=.ec822cd354df
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off leaf

>Police initially said there was no indication that race played a role, but David Mitchell, UM's police chief, said information about the Facebook group was brought to their attention in the last 12 hours. The group was called "Alt-Reich Nation" and contained racist posts, he said.

look at those dead eyes. his life is over. only love he'll ever know is that of another man in his ass.

that's the first thing I thought of, he has the psycho eyes

>The victim, Richard Collins III, 23, of Calvert County, had been in ROTC in college and had just been commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army's intelligence division on Thursday, according to school officials and a family spokesman. He was set to graduate with a degree in business administration on Tuesday.

what's wrong with that?

Not a damn thing.

Let's just ignore all of the insane radicalized black people committing violent crime against whites, race tension is obviously a one-sided phenomenon

Why dee's white boi's kill our black angels? why does this happen 100 times a day?

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>Urban(((ski)))

hmmm....

please don't lone wolf. start lifting, doing MMA, and shooting to get your rage out. have some impulse control. the day of rope is coming soon brothers. stay safe

wouldn't that be polish?

>had been in ROTC in college and had just been commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army's intelligence division on Thursday, according
Shit. Shit, this is terrible optics.

This.

Or at least be smart about it if you're going to do it and plan something Breivik-tier.

>just commissioned as a butterbar
Nothing of value was lost

Yeah, been a bunch of crazy shit going on around here

>washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/05/04/beyond-the-realm-of-belief-noose-found-at-u-md-fraternity/?utm_term=.ec822cd354df

>A noose was found at a fraternity house at the University of Maryland, and police at the College Park campus are investigating the case as a hate-bias incident, officials said.

The noose was found in the kitchen of the Phi Kappa Tau chapter house last week and reported to the university police.

This

Yeah. Usually the jews shape shift the name into 'Sky'. That's how you usually tell which is jew.

>Or at least be smart about it if you're going to do it and plan something Breivik-tier.
Yeah, no...let's let the conversation stop at "don't do it," without any caveats or qualifiers. We don't need lone wolves. If we're going to Day of the Rope, we need to be coordinated. Being really good at organizing the fuck up and acting with unity of purpose is how white people conquered the world in the first place.

Did thet post pepes?

>white

lmao I love how these fags think killing bible study groups and SIGINT officers is gonna start the RAHOWA

>Urbanski

It might if dindus actually gave a shit about people of their community with actual merit, but it won't because they don't. If Richard Collins was some gangbanger who got killed by a police officer while robbing a pharmacy at gunpoint, they'd make him a martyr and burn the city down. But he was a contributing member of society, so he won't even be a blip on their radar.

Some light-skinned mulattoes will blog about it, but BLM will ignore it. Mostly the backlash will come from white people.

That's all these attacks do, alienate other white people and turn them against us.

>at least be smart about it if you're going to do it

That means DON'T. GET. CAUGHT

Niggers go missing every day. No body, no crime.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing non-whites

Sup Forums has a serious disease, it's called Reddit. There is a cure, it's called SAGE.

>Oh boy, looks like another racist whitey, radicalized by social media and 'memes'.

Black people are responsible for 90 percent of interracial violent crime, so they are overrepresented. How many niggers should whites get to kill each year to even out the stats?

try telling that to normies

>How many niggers should whites get to kill each year to even out the stats?

Every single one of them

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/America/James Mason - Siege.pdf lone wolfing can expedite the end of the system

Known white man Shaun King is already on top of it

Baltimore sunnn!

It's probably better to stay anonymous if you're a vehement racist. Except if your BLM, then you can be a racist on national television.

>Every other racially motivated crime is against the majority
>"We need to stop the rising tide of white supreeeemeists!"

What is per capita?

The facebook group in question:

>pepe profile picture: Check
>kike admin: Check

statistically, blacks commit more hate crimes than whites. But white people still have to be racist ones, right?

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

i go to the school where this happened
i go to the place where the murder happened very often
i was on campus when this happened
ask me anything, nerds

> evil whitey, saintly nigger

The DC media is creaming themselves over this story right now.

I had a class with this faggot and I'm black. I wish I had five minutes with this bitch. You larping faggots make me sick.
>hur durr let me draw Pepe as Trump at stamp
>LMAO

Then make or point out a good organization. People are getting stir-crazy and need a group that isn't a government honeypot. Hell even you might be a government agent.

http:// www.clevelandjewishnews.com/archives/urbansky-israel/article_bd9acdb4-1a53-527b-9665-c855c0dd13b6.html

Urbanski = Polish Jew confirmed

they're trying so hard to hide the Seth Rich story...

Same

http:// www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html

Police, FBI investigating University of Maryland killing as possible hate crime

>FBI investigating?

An FBI official said the federal agency will assist with the investigation.

>Can't help w/ Seth Rich
>KimDotCom testifies on Tuesday on Hannity
>Random no motive Polish Jew stabs Black Military to death on a College Campus on Sunday
>White guy active supremacist
>Cue overshadowing Seth Rich

All 3 as well. I feel like there are a lot of us considering that those of us not from DC get to see how not-American the area has become.

It's funny how liberals are HAPPY this happened.

They're filled with joy at being able to share this story.

It confirms their biases and they couldn't be more elated.

Yes. It's called tribalist dual morality. One rule for us, a different rule for others. Universal morality is a lie created by Jews to brainwash christcucks.

He looks like he's on some shit.
Probably on some prozac.
>tfw you can't handle the redpill

I know several people who have been attacked late at night without reason in college park. AMA

I'm happy that a nigger is dead

Just go talk with a group. You can control how much the government knows about you much, MUCH better during face to face meetings than you can online.

Taking back our countries involves a little risk dude.

What were the races of victims and perpetrators?

Also this.

Black lives dont matter

Free speech rally in D.C.

>1 (one) kill
Come back and try again kid. You don't deserve to be mentioned here.

Well, I'll put it to you this way.

There used to be crime alert text messages sent out to the campus community. Every time a mugging or assault happened, the texts would go out with a description of the suspect(s). A few years ago it would always include the race of the suspect as part of the description.

Well, some people got mad about that how it "created" certain stereotypes, and now the text alerts don't include race as part of the suspect description anymore.

>Friends & Officials Remembered Collins as a ‘Kind Soul’ & ‘National Treasure’

They really lay it on thick

Kek, I remember all those 'black male in t shirt' emails.

Pic related

>radicalized
You speak the language of kikes
You mean to say crazy mother fucker kills niggers

Well looks like a stupid nigger picked on the wrong White kid and got stabbed. How's this a hate crime?

>Spending money to stop internet hate crime
>Not spending it to keep people employed and maintain the infrastructure
And this is why many people are going right wing and joining those same "racist" groups to just spite their asses.

“The Story”

Collins was waiting with two other students for an Uber ride outside the Montgomery Hall dormitory on Regents Drive near U.S. 1 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he was attacked.

>Uber drivers are able to see their bills. Find out who the Uber driver was and ask him for the route information. He can look it up.

The stabbing was captured by a surveillance camera, police said. They called it unprovoked.

>Let’s see the surveillance camera video. Can’t somebody hack into these? Somebody on campus?

Witnesses said the suspect was intoxicated and incoherent at the time of the attack, police said. Police have said the victim and suspect did not know each other.

>If the suspect was intoxicated and incoherent, how did he forcibly stab a top military guy? Did the military guy have no hand to hand training, or did he stand there with his chest puffed out? Makes no sense.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Officers called to the scene found Collins wounded on the sidewalk, police said. He was taken to a hospital, where he died.

>Very similar to the Seth Rich story. Rich was found alive, taken to the hospital, where he would’ve had a > 90% chance of survival, and then died.

Urbanski was arrested at the scene, police said. Officers recovered a folding knife, police said.

>Drunk and incoherent individual successfully operates a folding knife. He did not flee the seen, but sat nearby until police arrive? Too convenient.

Collins' friends told police they heard the suspect scream as he approached them.

>This just sounds hilarious. Why is he screaming?

The suspect said "Step left, step left if you know what's best for you," police wrote in charging documents. Collins said "no," police wrote. The suspect continued to approach, and stabbed him once in the chest.

>Again, this scenario just sounds like it is out of a SJW comic book. Completely laughable.

Police said initially there was no indication that race played a role. But University Police Chief David Mitchell said information about the Facebook group was brought to their attention on Sunday.
The group, called "Alt-Reich Nation," contained racist posts, he said.

>Remember who runs a lot of the white nationalist groups? It ain’t actual Nazi’s but Jewish intel trying to honey pot. This is prolly a Faceberg honeypot that wasn’t getting any traction, so they used it to set-up this storyline. Who’s going to FB to organize? Anyone?

"When I look at the information that's contained on that website, suffice it to say that it's despicable, it shows extreme bias against women, Latinos, persons of Jewish faith and especially African-Americans," Mitchell said.
The FBI digital forensics team will look for information online that sheds light on the case, Mitchell said.
The suspect has not told police any motive, he said.

>Suspect doesn’t offer a motive, so they will look at website to find one. LOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

>This serves several purposes. 1. It overshadows the Seth Rich bombshells that are coming. 2. It gives them impetus to “SHUT IT DOWN!” I.e. Sup Forums and anything else they deem “hate.” They are gunning hard for the FCC right now. They need a couple of legal precedent cases.

Remember all of the fake hate crimes that have happened just in the last year.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich and then Hillary gave a speech on GUN CONTROL! Remember who they are.

Unprovoked hahahahahaha. Look no White boy wants to go to prison over a stupid nigger. Drunk nigger probably started running his mouth and got shut up real quick.

Not saying it's what happened here at all, but if you're a member of some rightwing social media group, you'd better hope you don't kill someone in self defense from a different race because that will make you look reeeeaaallly guilty.

To bad that standard doesn't seem to apply to Blacks or any other race.

That's a Pol, sadly

>be black criminal looking for target
>the vast majority of the country's citizens are of a different race
>durr why do they attack a different race more

Maybe it's a typo, but looks to be the same family.

Did Collin the 3rd father die 3 years ago? If so, who did they interview for this story.

If it was his grandfather, then I guess no story here.

On Facebook, Collins wrote that he was an “Ares god of War at United States Army” who had worked as a “former Groundskeeper at Chesapeake Hills Golf Club” and “Former Average Joe at Walmart.”

>Be "Ares God of War"
>Get stabbed to death by drunk and incoherent screaming (((white))) kid while at least 3 friends are standing by

could be good if someone was able to run the license plate, you know, just to see

They really building up this Collins character into some kind of Saint.

>Police said they found a short 3 to 4 inch silver blade in Urbanski’s front right pocket.

>UMPD Chief David Mitchell said a folding knife was found at the scene and is believed to be the weapon used by Urbanski.

Was anybody a part of the "alt-reich nation" FB group? Anybody access it? Couldn't find it.

niggers and antifa false flags

>Urbanski is a member of a Facebook group called “Alt-Reich: Nation,” where members post racist and other offensive memes. It is not clear if he was an active member of the group or why he joined.

>The Facebook group was deleted late Sunday.

what if the group was fake. Set up this alt-right FB page, pull off this bullshit stunt and use it as ammo.

>his life is over
He's a political prisoner. When the real right takes back power, he will be freed.

Supposedly Sean was a student here, UM

>They say his mother Elizabeth, works for the University of Maryland, as the associate director of financial aid for its University College.

>Thomas Urbanski, works as a safety manager at Leidos, a defense contractor.

>Urbanski was a Kinesiology major. He studied engineering from 2013 to 2014 at the University of Maryland. However, due to bad grades, he had to switch to Anne Arundel Community College in 2016, where he studied biology, before returning to UMD.

I think the whole thing is a big farce

B-bash the fash.

ANTIFAgs really are over their heads when they always try to point out those on the right are violent and kill people, then say they're going to punch a Nazi. I can't wait for the first homicide of an ANTIFAg when they attack someone who actually showed up for a fight.

Is anybody able to get info on Richard Collins III Army ROTC at Bowie State University? I tried looking him up, or maybe his recent graduation, but couldn't find anything.

Greatest picture IV ever seen

>sketchy white kid tells you to move
>potentially is holding a knife
>recently comissioned baby officer with no war experience
>"no im not stepping aside. knives cant hurt me im in the us military"
>get stabbed and die

WEW

Military Science Classes:

SENIOR YEAR:

Fall: Continuing the "Transition to Lieutenant" phase of ROTC, this course examines the ethics of the military environment to include customs, ethical codes and decision-making, constraints, and appeals to moral principles. The American judicial system is also examined, with emphasis on the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Command and staff responsibilities are assigned to students for hands-on experience operating as a management team on behalf of the Bowie State University Cadet Corps. The course includes a laboratory in applied leadership, common military tasks, and physical fitness.

Spring: Continuation of fall semester "Transition to Lieutenant" course.

LEADERSHIP LAB:

A leadership lab is required for Army ROTC students. The student will receive hands-on training in drill and ceremonies, field craft, individual movement techniques, squad tactics, map reading and land navigation, first aid, and use and maintenance of the M16 rifle.

>Nothing about dodging a drunken knife attack
>Nothing about blocking skinny white kid from stabbing you
>Nothing about stepping to the left
>Future intelligence office stabbed to death

Start a militia, white only, arm, organize.

What's wrong with you dumb faggots? Don't encourage terrorist attacks. Join/start a militia, arm, organize, resist. Start an underground paper/website that calls out the multi-culti, nigger, kike bullshit. Violence always turns people against you (unless you're a nigger).

What's up, I go to UMD and but this happened right after I left campus.
All I can discern from this is
>he was part of an alt right Facebook group
>this apparently is enough proof for the police that the murder was racially motivated
Idk much about the people involved so I can't really answer questions.

I dunno if this means anything but I did reverse google search of a Collins picture and it came back with his name, which I thought was unusual. He just died like 24 hours ago.

>Pages that include matching images

This what Daily KOS has. Real focus seems to be on this FB group that was probably made just for this story.

>Army Lt. Richard Collins III killed by intoxicated neo-Nazi on U of MD campus.

reversed image searched Sean, basically found nothing. Almost as if he doesn't exist outside of this story.

>There were reports that Urbanski was a student at the University of Maryland, but this appears to be unconfirmed.

It like a big mystery. Maybe he accidentally phased into our timeline. He goes to University of Maryland in the other timeline

can anyone find the original or a higher res image? Just wondering if you can see his name in the red box.

The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/