White People

Can someone explain to me why only white people do the craziest shit? Pic related is one example of many. The rest of the world isn't sure weather to laugh at you or be afraid of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvXW_2Jvts
everestsummiteersassociation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29:norway
youtube.com/watch?v=OrTRj4U1xXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why only white people

Nobody else has enough disposable income to pay sherpas to guide them through mountains.

Crazy shit like...
orbiting space
landing on the moon
discovering elements
building artistic architecture
and so much more

So fuck you

White people have an innate desire to conquer their fears, unlike the other races. None of my black friends will go on a roller coaster, go in a haunted house, and fuck we all know they can't swim, they call it "white people shit."

be afraid, be very afraid

pleb minds wouldn't understand

This is the white race unique trait, madness, this is why they conquered he world, this is why they will bring it to and end in an orgy of degeneracy and multiculturalism.

I'm brown and i do that
Climbing kicks ass and i get to make so many jokes about being a Hispanic whilst i do it

I've even won competitions

Because we can

>The rest of the world isn't sure weather to laugh at you or be afraid of you.

They were pretty damn sure less than a century ago.

THIS tbqh

this is neither crazy nor hard / difficult

white people are more curious and inquisitive and value experiences for the sake of experiences and not to gain anything after it occurs

Realistically it probably took them more time to set up at that point than it did to climb there

You can still see the ground in the picture they are only like a hundred feet up at most

Just cried a bit

...the long slow bad slave revolt Nietzsche talked about is well on its way

How much do you have to hate yourself to do something like that for fun? I'm perfectly content sitting comfily in my apartment all day reading about history, science, and politics. Why waste your time getting high on adrenaline rushes by tricking yourself into thinking you're about to die

Damn. Hit me right in the feels, now we have 'White People Twitter'.

they are curious and inquisitive because they feel hollow inside and without meaning unless they are doing something

it often manifests itself in weird things like tenting on a cliff face

>weather
>laugh at
I am not sure whether to laugh at you or hope that you kill yourself

literally everyone and their mom who climbs high walls does this, I still don't understand why the pic gets reposted so often. How do you expect to sleep when doing a multiday pitch?

>look, mommy, I won the "most diverse climber" award!

dunno why are only white people civilized?

Exploring and inquisitive minds.

If you don't venture and question, how do you progress?

What did she mean?

Some people just don't understand the intricacies of climbing a fucking cliff lol

In all seriousness they pitched entirely too early that's stupid they were barely off the ground if that's fifty to a hundred feet in the air they literally did that in under 30 minutes and decided to camp

Embarrassing

>weather
>weather
>weather
surprised more people not calling this out

Don't get upset with me because my idea of a good time isn't sitting in my living room drinking piss beer and huffing Airplane Fuel you fucking abbo cunt

Our ancestors were frontiersmen and kangz who tamed the wilderness. The rest of you just washed up on our shores to make money.

because niggers cant afford to do crazy shit

it still blows my mind people were trolling 5.13s way before climbing even became popular

climbing fences doesnt count hombre

you do realize competitions for rock climbing is the cancer that is killing the essence of rock climbing. kill yourself you piece of shit. i couldn't give two fucks about your skin color but you are poisoning a pure activity from the inside out

Honestly a pair of climbing shoes is $100 and a harness is at least another hundred fifty if you don't want to crap out on you in a month

White people have a desire to conquer everything they can.
>We explore the unknown
>Face our fears
>We do the unthinkable
This is what has made the white race so great.
We discovered the Americas, invented a lot of cool shit, and pretty much created modern day science.
Keep at it white people, keep pushing the limits.

I would be perfectly happy with you enjoying a healthy, outdoor lifestyle in Africa. But not in the West.

See free climbing though is something I am too afraid to do because I fall and when you're free climbing that basically means you die

The biggest redpill of all time

Yeah sorry but my nation is granted citizenship on birth

And that's implying that I was even born outside of the United States or that my family haven't been citizens for over a century

Ah, I miss being 19

meh we could do it again just for the lulz

>weather
Back to African with you nigger.

Well excuse me then I want to see how good I am against other people that's like saying the Super Bowl is cancer because it's competitive

People climb other people want to see how good they are so you have competitions if you can't wrap your head around being good at something and wanting to test your skill then that's not my problem

meh, 5.9 free solo if you do 5.11, 5.10 if you do 5.12, 5.11 if you do 5.13, etc. It's safe if you make it so

Why don't you enjoy a healthy outdoorsy time in Africa since you want to act like a nigger so badly

Free climbing is using your hands and feet for upward progress, protected by rope and gear. You're thinking of free soloing, a dance with death

Arabs? Asians?
Asians?

>rest of the world got inslaved by white people
>ahaha at least we can still laugh
Wew

If that is correct then that is absolutely what I meant

I'll give it a shot this summer since I live in Texas it'll be nice and easy clear skies and all that jazz

Japs are good mountain climbers. Arabs? See related pic

It is, promise

I believe you well enough, terminology was never my strong point, doing things is

Go to enchanted rock, it's fun

Faustian Soul. We strive to conquer. We strive towards the infinite. We yearn for the distance and profound space. This is a manifestation of that feeling - of the yearning. This is why Europeans sailed the seas to distance and far-away lands. This is why we explored the earth. This is why we created the world in our image. We looked out at the sea and felt compelled to travel to the horizon.

this is a test against yourself and nature not other people you fucking idiot. if you have read any famous climbers book they only climb for themselves. it's a challenge of man vs nature vs themselves, that is the purest form of climbing. kill yourself and stop bolting up rockfaces for your brainless activities. if you need to compete go play basketball

yeah alex honnold climbs crazy shit but he free climbs upper 5.14 but solos lower 5.13.

I was actually on a date and walked past this building on the way to a restaurant and we were saying how cool it would be to free solo, and then honnold went and did it like a few months later lol

Yikes

Risk taking behaviour is linked to success and innovation. That's why whites invented everything useful and run the universe. You're welcome shitskins, have some more foreign aid

>weather

Whites are naturally nihilistic.

True

>whites why do you achieve so much
>dats crazy yo
Can't make this shit up

Because were adventurous, ground breaking spirits.

This is why the world will become a stagnated cess pool when were gone.

Please stop projecting, Jamal. I am white. You are not. Just know that most whites secretly feel the same way as I do. We don't want you here, you guys shit everything up.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHvXW_2Jvts

I mean... lmao

Don't think that is true.

I climbed Mount Everest in 2007 and I've been there years after, there is a big increase in non-European/American climbers.

Doing crazy shit is mostly a wealth thing.

Yeah that's where I was going to go I'm in San Antonio so it's really not that far out

I'm sorry I don't need what people wrote and books to tell me how I feel about climbing

Get over it people don't think the same way as you
Stop being a little bitch too while you're at it

I did that once on a date except it was like a four-story building and the girl got locked out but it had great holds so I just climbed up it

>my black friends
kill yourself

I always knew that Australians had a crappy educational system but are you honestly too stupid to recognize that we are both posting from different countries?

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

They have great BBQ brisket around there too

wow! I bet your fun at parties.

>The rest of the world isn't sure weather to laugh at you or be afraid of you.
they do that in guatemala too

Yeah but that's like an all-around Texas thing as long as you go to the crappy hole-in-the-wall places and not the stupid chain ones

Minimum security or maximum? I think the later uses more lethal barbed wire. Try THAT and get back to us.

>everestsummiteersassociation.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=29:norway

which one are you faggot

Climbing over a barbed wire is easy if you have the IQ equivalent or higher than a chimpanzee

"Here," refers to the West in this context. We already discussed about how your being in "the West," was the only issue I had with you.

Also, my tiny-nigger-brained friend, I am from New Zealand. Different flag, although looks similar. But low-iq people (especially your type) will find it hard to spot the difference.

You are stupid.

Haven't seen you since before I made my autism / flag folder

Ehh. I'm white so I wouldn't know.

because whites have fucking balls big ones

True, used to be a shack near the park entrance that sold brisket, sauce and white bread. I can still taste it today and that was in the eighties. Nom nom nom

your lack of thought is why climbing is becoming degenerate. the increase use of bolts and fuckery over the last 20 years only supports my views. i only cited other climbers because it's an attitude felt by many alpinists and pure climbers. i'm not the only one who have seen the destruction your thinking is bringing. once again kill yourself

>I did that once on a date

If you think about out even our oldest ancestors were the ones who wandered North into the cold wildernesses to see what was there.

It's the Faustian spirit of Europa.

There is no place or goal we won't claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrTRj4U1xXE

>it's another recluse loser looks down on people who actually live episode

why would anyone care about "the rest of the world"?
seems like only white people do

Australia and New Zealand are not relevant in this world so excuse me if I don't know the intricacies of one flag having four pieces of crap on it and the other one having zero

Also neither of those places are Western you're in the middle of an ocean underneath Japan which is considered the east Jesus Christ get your shit together

Whites have a death wish. It's why they invite shitskins to their homes. They got bored with peace and wanted the conflict that only race war could bring them.

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with how you live your life, in my case I've lived an interesting life and done a lot of things, it's just that simple.

I was on my way to the Sam Houston national forest with a friend and he got upset because I pulled it to someplace that looked like it was falling apart for barbecue he was all mad because he thought it was going to be terrible and I told him he didn't know the first thing about food

its the same reason japanese game show are all fucked up. we've reached our cultural zeniths, conquered space, mastered machines and created an organized, successful society. the only place we left to go is down.....

>so excuse me if I don't know things
That's what we've been doing for the past 30 years, Jamal, and look where it's ended us up. You do realise that your liberal white friends see you as some type of dog, right? At least right-wingers see you as an incredibly stupid human.

thats the jews retard. they're not white.

So in other words you're just triggered

Deal with it nobody cares about your opinion especially not here

>dem feels.jpg

anons stahp please

puerto rican bitch nigga go back to your island

It's basically the excess wealth giving nobodies the idea they can be just as great as the greatest. Same thing with the onset of CrossFit.

How do I become a mountaineer?

I'm doing Mt Adams (glorified hike) and Hood this summer. How do I get into the "real" climbs?

All the mountain clubs are filled with boomers or yuppies and they only teach you how to get up Hood. I want to do real mountaineering.