Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch a Russian Nazi

>Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch a Russian 'Nazi' in Cancun after he posted videos online calling them 'monkeys' with Swastikas in the background

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4528446/Mob-angry-residents-attempt-lynch-Russian-Nazi.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs
youtu.be/m6PMfTMgp20
youtu.be/qY0fjcusGBU
youtu.be/eTgJPETcoNM
youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs
youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k
webm.land/w/T131/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>russian nazi
>showing swastikas with stars of David on it

He is a schizo larper, I doubt he was a serious "Nazi", he did it for the lulz.

I have a feeling the guy is depressed and wants to suicide by lynching.

captcha: rectory attention

from his behavior he seems schizophrenic.

refrain from making stupid threads before we got more info

Actually is a schizophrenic

>Actually choosing to go to Mexico and live there

I can't say I feel bad for him

have you done anything all day besides post this thread on your favorite Malaysian watercolor imageboard?

I though this guy was Ukrainian?

Dude, did they not kill him?
Anyone who can survive a lynching must be at least a little bit of a badass.

>be mexican
>get called a monkey
>try to prove how you're not a monkey by chimping out like a monkey
>hurr Durr but muh notzees tho

>Go to foreign country
>Harass children and women
>Offend the entire community on a daily basis for the luls
>Be surprised when they try to burn you alive
Wew burger

He is from Russia

white people need to go back to europe or america

nobody wants you there and your outnumbered. at the current rate you wont even look "european" in a few decades. germanys birth rates are damning. mostly brown babies

Don't listen to stupid Mexican merdas and read my image

fakin merdas will tell you the monkeys were justified, he was a sick man but they have an inferiority complex so had to attack a single man with 50 monkeys with sticks to kill him, and when some merda tried to enter his house after threatening to kill him with hundreds of monkeys screeching on the streets, based ruski took a knive and btfo some faggot that tried to attack him.

>be beaners
>attempt to lynch a literal retard
>40 vs 1
>one of your beaner friends gets killed
>retard survives

>Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch a Russian Nazi
>in a foreign country
>calling the locals niggers
>no clue what happens next
>Dreadlock Holiday
Yea, he earned that beating.

>he dindu nuffin
>inb4 chicano BUILD

>Be surprised when they try to burn you alive

Burning someone alive is not a justifiable reaction to being offended you fucking Aztec savage. No wonder your country is such a shithole

>retard strength
>drugs
>Russian
He could have beaten them 100 on 1 if he had just powered up with vodka first

t. monkey

> Be beaner
> Attempt to grab the retard
> Get stabbed and die.
I still laugh at the fact that i no longer know who its more retard, the beaner or the russian.

>get insulted
>I must burn them alive

He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, all niggers will eventually win the lottery of fate.

He would likely have been shot the first time he did that here, Mexicans put up with too much shit.

Taconiggers burn everything alive, though. Regardless of behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pPbOv3PKNs

Why do schizos hate niggers so much?

>be beaner
>get fee fees hurt
>attempt to lynch guy 40 to 1, fails, 1 beaner dies in attempt

Why don't you just gas yourself to save us the trouble

>Aztec savage

this, fuck that fag
but when Muslims do this and Russians chimp out you cheer them on right

youtu.be/m6PMfTMgp20

youtu.be/qY0fjcusGBU

youtu.be/eTgJPETcoNM

So much hate towards this guy.
Doubt any of you pussies have ever given so much as a bad look to a darkie.
gtfo

>Be a human being
>See someone break the law
>Dennounce him to the police
or
>Be a subhuman monkey
>See someone breaking the law and that's usually a-ok with you but this time he called your horrendous primitive looking gf a monkey
>Gather 200 people and attempt to murder him in cold blood
>Fail and one of your pals is killed in self defense

Yeah because they're not beaners and are targetting sand niggers.

youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs

I'm calling the cops on the next argie trap that i see in the city. faggot.

Mierda changa detected.

Why are you such a shit monkey?

damn did he get attacked after you guys started talking about him? looks like he got pretty badly beaten

>Mob of angry Mexican residents try to lynch
That's how mexicans say "hello." They're nigger-tier.

The only shocking part of this story is that the man might have provoked them in some way.

Better than get cucked in your own coutry Jon

Such a good immigrant, he acts just like a fucking nigger from somalia, please tell me why you defend this kind of behaviour.

Its illegal to be LGBT in Mexico? damn you truly are africa tier.

Yeah fuck this guy.

>foreign 3rd world country with a bunch of hue monkeys

ftfy, it would never happen in a 1st world country Pablo.

What is his youtube channel?

The only good mierda shit is a dead mierda shit.

Not even a mob of 100 Mexicans could take down a single mentally handicapped Russian. This just goes to show how incompetent and stupid the average Mexican truly is. A one man task couldn't even be completed by 100 dirty fucking mierda shits. This blows the Mexican labor meme right out of the water.

I don't condone a mentally ill man's insults to random people, but your webm of savage animals beating another with sticks and stoning people is degenerate and you my friend act the same to a sick man that insulted you.

Im sorry i thought you were all about integrate to the country you move to in the other tread ya cunt, and by the way you would probably wont be so anti-bunrning if this men were an emu

Yes because Russians are superior to beaners and sandniggers you fucking mong, I side with the superior civilization as a principle.

Being a faggot is not illegal you flaming queer, selling your aids ridden asshole in the streets is.

tb-h Russia is a shithole too

>I side with the superior civilization as a principle
nigger Mexico would beat your ass in a war

I think that ugly fag in the red shirt it the guy he ended up stabbing.

>Prostitution is ilegal
Damn what an african shithole

You're fucking late on news.
You're so fucking yesterday dude.
Wow just wow.

>>Be surprised when they try to burn you alive
But they didn't. Instead of burning him out, they just kept charging at the single doorway into his place and getting btfo. Fire and chokepoints are two things beyond the comprehension of Mexibeaners

I don't mind coming and living here in Mexico but if you're going to behave like a fucking nigger we don't fucking need you and you have to get the fuck out. too bad not some real assholes were around so we wouldn't know of that sub-human ukranian

I came to same conclusion last night

>Damn what an african shithole
Yup and you niggers keep coming here for some reason.

>all that mud-talk

Go back to Africa you filthy African

Russian schizo is about to get back on the streets, stronger than ever.

> Dr. Ignacio Bermúdez Meléndez, director of the Cancún General Hospital, informed that the citizen of Russian origin Aleksei Makeev is reactive, aware and cooperative, after the injuries suffered last Friday, mainly in the head .
> He explained that the foreigner remains under medical observation in the area of emergency of the hospital, and based on the current prognosis, he suffers from hemiplegia of the left side of the body, caused by bruises with traumatic brain injury, sinking in the right parietal region.
> "The patient already has more than 24 hours with us, he is in the emergency area with strict supervision, basically neurological care; He suffered multiple contusions with traumatic brain injury, with subsidence in the right parietal region and that caused problems of mobility of the body of the left side. As far as his capacity responds, but he is not one hundred percent
> Ignacio Bermúdez rejected that Aleksei Makeev had been in an induced coma, and expressed that he arrived sleepy to the General Hospital and after some hours responded to stimuli of the doctors.
> "No-he was in an induced coma-he was drowsy when he arrived, but he finally responded to stimuli, and since yesterday - Saturday - he has been cooperative and conscious," he reiterated.
> He pointed out that he has no knowledge of problems of communication between the Russian and the medical staff

Shut the fuck up you disgusting streetshitter.

Puto imbecil. Cada vez salen más pendejos
We should start lynching all these fucking illegals for the same shit
Fuck these dumb ass Hispanics
Ashamed of my own race

Why do we keep having threads about this?

> but if you're going to behave like a fucking nigger we don't fucking need you and you have to get the fuck out

I'm glad you understand why most Americans despise you and want to build a wall to keep you out.

Is it true that in Mexico people kill and eat stray cats? And is it true that in Mexico only the president and Carlos Slim are allowed to own and operate vehicles that aren't powered by donkeys?

Because nu-pol loves degeneracy.

t. Nigger

In actually tipping agencies on where illegal beaners hide lol I know a bunch of roofers just got sent back to beaner land lol
Chingen a su madre pendejos

here in the first world we laugh at retards and move on with our lives

youtube.com/watch?v=p69XxYjfx-k

He seemed very uncivilised. Based Mexicans took out the trash.

You know mierda means shit, right? You're literally saying 'shit shit', it's kinda retarded.

murica is Mexican clay and you fucking niggers know it.
Get the fuck back to your designated shitting street.

No restraint leftover when ignoring voices in your head all day.

>AlexTime stabbing angry spic to death, while other beaners shitting their pants

webm.land/w/T131/

>Mexico's National Immigration Institute has been trying to deport the Russian native for two years.

Don't you just hate it when a foreigner comes to your country despite loathing it and refuses to leave?

There is no significant migration of Argentines in Mexico despite Mexican delusions that it exists.

Fuck all of mexico is killing each other, but the thing you are on here bragging about for the last 2 days is some vodkanigger. You beat up.

The greatest military victory in the history of mexico. Corono will now be starting a holiday for mexican independencw that occurred on 5/19/17.

The battle of Patatas fermentadas. When mexico won its independence. La diez y noche de mayo.

Mexico is the 3rd destination of argie migrants, don't fucking tell me that you don't know this shit. I just moved to a small town in the south and there was an argie prostitute.

Filthy mongrel spics, i hate commied but what i wouldn't fucking give to have seen the Soviet Union and the Red Army invade Mexico and slaughter those filthy fucking spics.

>MEXICO ES WHITE

I guess this is normal for Mexicans, seeing their friends and neighbors murdered, dead on the grass with their genitals cut off and stuffed in their mouths. I think they call that a Mexican lawn job. Here in the United States a lawn job is where kids do donuts in the car on someones lawn, and nobody gets hurt. Must suck to be a Mexican, seeing death and gore everywhere you go. What a sad country.

HAHAHAHAHHAH mexico is a shithole, you monkey. We crushed you in the 19th century

Where does it says so...? Are you really that dumb you can't even comprehend a simple table?
Damn public education in your shit hole surely sucks

and these are the types of people cuckservative republicans [i'm looking at you texans especially] want the country to fill up with since they share ARE VALUES. no thanks.

So it wasn't because he was a Nazi but because he was making fun of people?

I am glad that they have beaten the autism out of his system

Funny thing is that i have never seen a shot or stabbed person, i went to murica for vacation and was robbed at knife point by some niggers on my second day, true story so fuck you nigger.

>We may be mostly subhuman halfbreeds but at least we don't have niggers confined to some areas of our country

Will the Mexicans join us in the race war against blacks and Muslims? They have white genes after all

> cuck

Indeed, Hispanic race is way better than niggers. Please refer to
you kiked fatty

Argentina is not a migrant exporter country 3rd destination means very few people and you're wrong, you are 10th place and the number of Mexicans in Argentina and Argentinians in Mexico is similar.
Your people are completely delusional

> mexico would beat canada in a war
KEK

Say that on my face and not online and see what happens

OP pic related

Get out of our country you communists niggers who the fuck elects a woman as a president

>monkey vouching for monkeys

he stabbed a guy in the street so yeah, he asked for it

>M-mexico is safe I swear
Worst crime I've ever seen is someone stealing a 150 dollar laptop out of a Best Buy. meanwhile brutality between you and ISIS is in competition.