Reminder

Reminder

it's true

Yea like we are supposed to drop Bugattis on the enemy

worth every penny

Building them million dollar mansions would work.

L M A O didn't even kill a guy that was 30 fucking meters away, you can see him still running after the explosion

wtf I love ISIS now

Those look like guided bombs, too. $100,000 a pop.

think 4th explosion got him

Price of a weapon is justified! Lets say value of a human being in USA is about 1 million right now (life insurance), this bomb can take out 10 people in 10 meter radius and it might take a squad of at least 5 people to do it in person and if 5 people die at the cost of 1M then final cost would be 5M. With rockets you don't risk your personnel but take out large groups of people with a single blow.

you have to agree that was kind of embarrassing
i honestly expected the corpse to go flying trough the upper right corner of the screen
i think (((Raytheon))) is selling your (((Military))) overpriced as fuck shit guys, might as well do some sort of audit to see where your dollars are really going

3/4 of it go to the Goverment

I am fully erect

Bullshit, that mansion is at least 5 million

More please!

The little hole in OPs image was created by an airburst intended to create a molten supersonic copper/whatever dart.
That's the payload - not a traditional explosive.
The video of the site shows that it penetrates like 20+ layers of rebar/cement and through the turbine of a jet parked below. That little hole probably looks like an inverted telephone pole.

Nope. Pulled it off a listing in Texas.

The Bugatti and the missile depreciate in value at the same speed.

Blast wave def killed him, internally and painfully

pic on top is a guided cruise missle.
the pic on the bottom is a scorch mark in Isreal from a missle attack from Gaza.

False equivalency

That house is in Dallas. I remember looking at it on zillow.

I got a jolly out of that one.

Under fucking rated.

That wasn't running.

bullshit. link it

There's actually an ISIS vid that shows the dozens of dead fighters they pulled from the trenches on the other side of that hill

Texan here. Price is accurate. Our houses are huge and dirt cheap.

>aircraft hanger in Gaza
You're not very bright, are you?

yknow I'm curious what would happen if we actually did this somehow, like what would happen for every bomb we dropped we built a home of equal value instead, or divide that value. would people fight over the home? would they kill eachother to strip it down? obviously we wouldnt be selling it. just building it and watching from afar.

Blast wave killed him, but his brains didn't know it yet.