Heil Hitler!

Heil the Fuhrer!

Sieg Heil!

Daily reminder that hitler came to power through help of a literal sodomite and had pagan right hand-man. Also ss was founded by a jew.

I always found it hilariously ironic that so many weak, spineless faggots adhere to an ideology that promotes "might makes right" above all yet bitch and moan about how unfair it is that the Chads dominate everything and get all the Stacies. I'm positive that if Hitler won the war, these same faggots would be the same angry, jealous and pathetic little worms they are today, and would probably secretly promote Communism or Democracy because Hans Donnerschwanz and all the normies are ardent Nazis and that "Churchill was right all along." It's the same reason so many people shift between neo-Nazism and antifa, and vice-versa. These groups are for the same sad, pathetic people that seek validation and meaning in life and were rejected by their peers from a young age. In an effort to fight back against the society that they perceived to have hurt them, they turn to extremism to shock and appall those very same people. Sad!

>hitler came to power through help of a literal sodomite and had pagan right hand-man.
All that matters is that he came to power
>Also ss was founded by a jew.
Doesn't seem to have done any harm. What do you have against the SS?

Hitler is Eternal Fuhrer

never.
never to a man who started a world war.

You are wrong, and should probably gas yourself.

>hitler
>started a world war
kek

yeah.
he kinda did.

How is he wrong?

Has there ever been a man whose fandom has remained and thrived as much despite such colossal failures and incompetence?

You are trying to interpret a collectivist ideology in an individualist way.

A

LEAF
E
A
F

HAIL HOTLER

>hans donnerschwanz
Kek'd audible

Nice.
Totally got me there, I am scared as fuck now.

Sieg Heil!

is that JP?

Sieg Heil!

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M