Washington Post calls the Seth Rich "conspiracy" fake news

Washington Post calls the Seth Rich "conspiracy" fake news.

archive.fo/I2Flu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Weigel
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-6-28-16.pdf
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.90c129793062
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”
snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpb2QLcXEAE0r6F.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gunshot wounds.

They can't even get the simple facts straight, and they're calling others fake news. Sad.

weigel

>meanwhile here's this elaborate Russian conspiracy.

Newspaper with ties to deep state and John Podesta says deep state and John Podesta didn't murder anyone. News at 11

At least this forces them to report on it, no matter their angle. It is pretty obvious from reading the story that this was not a robbery and very suspicious even if there is little evidence as to who actually killed him or why.

Huh?

It might as well be fake news until someone presents evidence. Assange ain't giving it up, Podesta's not volunteering anything and Rich is dead.
I saw the interview with the investigator, and the nigger had nothing - as full of unnamed sources and innuendo as the WaPo.
Find something or stop LARPing as junior psychic detectives.

Pretty well written article. Unfortunately, all our evidence is speculative and the real evidence is being held from us from the people involved in the criminal elements.

We are in the position of a police detective investigating a murder, who is unable to gain a warrant to inspect the suspect's property. We never will get further without someone in power doing something. I'm 50/50 on the doj at this moment. What do you think?

Technically, Rich got shot twice.
>'bullet wound' implies only one.
Hell, if it was simply a robbery gone wrong, why would the thief kill the man and add more to his potential charges?

He was shot twice, the article opens with "gunshot wound" singular

shoot twice, which definitely is intentional*
I felt the need to add that.

Of course it's the Washington Post

It's to do with writing style. You always focus on the singular. Even if it's a mob of people you're describing, focus on the single person inside the mob. It adds a more powerful effect to the narrative, because the mind has difficulty imagining simultaneous things at one time. And because writing format by design prevents simultaneousness (If it were the case, we could pile all words on top of one another, but instead we read left to right or right to left).

>David Weigel
>Weigel then took a job writing the "Right Now" column on The Washington Post website focusing on aspects of the conservative movement. Weigel told Politico that "If readers get a deeper understanding of these people, their strategy, and their ideas, then I'm doing my job."
>Jim Geraghty of the National Review Online wrote that "there was definitely a perception that his blog was designed to make conservatives look bad."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Weigel
GEE
I WONDER

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller

While it's true that perhaps, the author didn't mean to intentionally deceive and "downplay" the murder/"""robbery""", it's also true that this unintentional subliminal messaging will lead people to think about it the wrong way.

I found a couple subliminal messages in the article.

This one is probably the most powerful:

>Nearly one year later, Rich's death remains one of America's thousands of unsolved murders — and the focus of endless conspiracy theories, spread this past week by Fox News, alt-right social media, a local D.C. news station and the Russian embassy in Britain.

Notice how he taints the well.

He calls the class action lawsuit against the DNC "largely frivolous." The narrative is that Russia "hacked" the election by stealing and releasing a bunch emails that made people not vote for Hillary. We've been told that democracy was destroyed because of these emails.

Here's the lawsuit. jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1-CLASS-ACTION-COMPLAINT-6-28-16.pdf

The entire case is built on emails and other internal documents taken from the DNC servers. So these files when they cause people not to vote Hillary is the destruction of democracy. When these same files for the basis for a lawsuit against the DNC, well now the whole affair is frivolous.

Look at the end of the article about Kim Dotcom. See how he brings up Dotcom's alleged angst with Obama. So now we can dismiss what Kim Dotcom has to say days before he even says anything. How fascinating.

They forgot to include this silly email.

Sure he meant make an example in the nicest way.

>nearly one year later
It's over, time to move on

>One of thousand unsolved murders
Unsolved murders happen, get over it

>Conspiracy theories
Only crazy people believe in those

>Fox, alt right
Right-left paradigm

>Russian Embassy
Muh Russia!

No slides

>fake news tinfoil-tier conspirologs calling others fake news conspirologs
Fascinating.

How can it be Russian hacking if the FBI did not inspect the servers

(((David Wiegel)))

yea, no

I hate Podesta for killing Seth Rich but love that he is so fucking stupid he blew billions of dollars in a losing campaign.

His grave will need 24 hours security because everyone wants to piss on it

>why do kikes act like kikes

John Podesta's newspaper says John Podesta didn't kill the American guy responsible for the DNC leaks that they've framed on Russia

This really made me think

Wow, they really are trying too hard.

i wonder why?
>washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.90c129793062

I would have to disagree. I think there are other ways of finding the truth. Still though we should get trump involved in this.

Shut it down!! Nothing to see here goys.

>fake news
I thought they gave up that meme when it backfired severely on them

The Seth Rich conspiracy is not fake news. It might be wrong, but it is by no stretch of the imagination 'fake news'

I don't care who it was, you know the "he shot himself in the back of the head" story is complete bullshit.

Reminder that this article was published when no one knew who Seth Rich was: web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”

its a pre-emptive strike towards what Kim is going to release

No one's arguing he killed himself.
What is being told is that it was a "robbery", but if it were a simple robbery, why would the robber shoot twice? Robbing a man at gunpoint is one thing, intending to kill him by shooting twice is a whole different issue.
Also, if it were really a robbery gone wrong, why were none of his personal belongings taken?
It was a murder, plain and simple, but they're still gonna keep pushing the 'robbery' narrative to downplay it.

I mean, it 'could' be a botched robbery, but Assange has pretty much confirmed that Seth Rich was the leaker, so it's an absolutely massive coincidence if it was. And it's something that an actual news organisation would be interested in looking into and establishing the facts, rather than smugly dismissing it as fake news. The DNC killing Seth Rich would also explain the very personal enmity Assange seems to have for Hillary

>muh Russian puppet

would not explain it. The Hildebeast killing his source would

kek

That's because it is bullshit.

Which is grounded in facts.

Sucks to suck, lol

Bernie sanders endorsed HRC exactly 1 day after Seth Rich was killed.

nice shill larping b8

>the investigator
FBI agent larping as a PI

That sort of a (((coincidence))) just doesn't happen very often. There is a 1 in 862,791,615,976 chance it was simple coincidence, Australia.

Part of the "finding" process is to attempt to crack the consciousness of the normies. That's very difficult to do when hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent in the mass media to hide the truth. Why is the DNC not attempting to find his killer? Why does the mainstream liberal media never asked any questions about his murder? Why are the DC police and not doing more to find his killer? Stop being an asshole. It's not even our job to find something. There are people whose careers pivot around "finding something" and they're not doing it. So a lot of people here are trying to keep this issue alive. Show some respect.

Grounded in facts that they're trying to prove to this very day!
Funny how that works.

Of course those fucking kikes!

I see that you will slip on dog shit and fall into a 7 year coma, mysteriously waking in the year 1986.

Trust me, I'm psychic.

Ah yes, The Washington Post and the omnipresent Skippy.

>And it's something that an actual news organisation would be interested in looking into and establishing the facts, rather than smugly dismissing it as fake news.
Precisely. Their only evidence is "because we said so!"

This is very well said. Given everything else that's happened in recent history, it really makes one wonder if the normies can even be swayed to the truth. How much more in front of them must it be? I fear I must be doing a terrible job when I cannot even convince close family, but as Socrates inspires me to say, there is a small number of good and there's a small number of bad, and the rest in the middle majority are largely indifferent.

Truly a bunch of psychopaths else utter fools.

The Washington Post is writing about us again.
Sad.

But shitlibs told me that we need to keep investigating Russia because we haven't found evidence yet. So by the same logic we need to keep investigating Seth Richs murder until we find the evidence we need. Why the conflicting narrative Washington Post? What are they hiding?

I hope Trump starts kicking the legacy media out and letting the new independent media in. The ones who are actually interested in being journalists.

It's just painful watching the press meetings and seeing them ask the same damn question 7 or 8 times because it's the only talking point they have.

It's saddening that the appeal to authority is enough to get some people to just give up.
"The news anchor told me that it's nothing important, I guess I shouldn't care!"

If the Russians hacked the servers then why didn't the FBI inspect and/ot study them?

(You)

How much stock does the average American normie place in the media? Things have just got so ridiculous that you'd think even a retard would notice that they've abandoned any pretence of journalistic integrity in favour of agenda pushing

A sickening amount. Many will even admit that things are fishy at times, but then rationalize by saying "but at least it's better than conspiracy theories."

I had a debate with an ignorant hillary supporter before the election and she had a chimpout shitfit when I used the whole "where there's smoke there's fire" logic about Hillary emails. "BUT RACHEL MADDOW SAID IT WAS A WITCH HUNT!!"

WOW, WAPO DISAGREES, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED?!?!

This is a fantastic post.

>Washington Post calls the Seth Rich "conspiracy" fake news.
>Washington Post calls the Pizza Gate "conspiracy" fake news.
>Washington Post calls the Adam Lanza "conspiracy" fake news.

Same shit, different year with you edgy fucks, you never learn.

Guys, thank you for everything you do. I never posted until couple days ago for this Rich ordeal. My friend was HRC staffer in Brooklyn who used to tell me all kinds of things about Hillary/campaign etc. Inside stories. Nothing bad, but just personal stuff she shouldn't share. But at one point she went silent, as in, she wouldn't talk about her work there at all. Later on (because I didn't know about the Seth Rich thing or didn't connect the dots) I figured out she had gone silent about HRC work around the time of the murder of Seth Rich. I asked her point blank a few times about it after I figured out the time frame, and was met with total silence and "drop it" type responses. So, just knowing this person, before knowing about Seth Rich, made me realize something was up. So, now I'm following closel. In my opinion, I sensed from her total change in demeanor that something was 100% wrong or different. I think this was intended as was pure intimidation factor for the staffers and Podesta just fucked up by hiring people who fucked up the hit. Doesn't help you find who dun it, but for the love of God, keep pushing on this as hard as you can. Thank you again.

I've heard similar things from other people, it's extremely taboo to even bring up in those circles

For someone who apparently used to be a libertarian, Dave Weigel's twitter feed sure looks like that of someone who is just a full on beltway liberal.

(((Weigel)))

1/10 journalist shit. The author should think about the rope. Thanks for the archive.

Funnily enough, snopes don't seem to deny it. They do call it conspiracy theory, however never affirm the story is baseless. Read this and pay attention to the language used. snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

Of course they do, Podesta works at WaPo

And I know there are many others out there with similar experience/know people working for Hillary or DNC who can attest to this change in attitude. The Seth Rich thing was fucked up, and people are and were scared, and it's truly only you guys--this website--bringing the truth out into the open and honestly saving the country. No hyperbole there. All these people say thank you.

On one hand it's good that they're bringing attention to the Seth Rich tragedy.

On the other hand they're using his name to earn ad revenue.

Ask a man and he'll be possibly as redpilled as you. Ask a woman and it's all over the place. Women usually are not knowledgeable. I'm talking about whites for both of these, of course. I don't speak to niggers much, on purpose.

It was basically instant silence about anything related to her work--even the smallest details--that she used to talk freely about when we chatted on Facebook. I thought maybe the staff got a talking to about confidentiality or maybe she got in trouble. She never even shared bad stuff, but suddenly it was nothing. I thought it was strange but until recent Seth Rich coverage never really thought about the timeline. Sup Forums's work is greatly appreciated.

Also, Kim Dotcom may be a bullshitter or cutting some kind of deal given all his legal problems. Please do not stop your work if this guy's stuff turns out to be a big pile of shit. Too much is at stake here. Don't stop.

If David Weigel spent half the time writing that article actually reaching out to the police and DNC staffers, he might be on top of the biggest story yet.

The unsolved murder of Seth Rich.

Instead, he tackled the story with a mental reservation and a purpose of evasion.

Alarm bells going off right now.

Dangerous business, politics in burger-land
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpb2QLcXEAE0r6F.jpg

Waiting for some news rag to break that Seth is actually still alive and living in Beirut or something. Or maybe they're not that mental yet.

>Trump bows to shitskin!
Jesus could lie any harder?

How many "burgers" on here are russians pushing the seth rich story, we'll never know...