How are you guys handling the red pill? Any regrets on not taking the blue?

How are you guys handling the red pill? Any regrets on not taking the blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/migration/integration-indicators-2012/keyindicatorsbycountry/name,218348,en.htm
oecd.org/migration/integration-indicators-2012/keyindicatorsbycountry/name,219003,en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm still learning to control my power level in social settings. My mom converted to Judaism, however, I'm here fully redpilled on the JQ and am wondering how to deliver my rejection of the holocaust to her.

One regret is never being able to leave this place. It really is the hurt locker.

I'm progressively blue pilling my self. I watch movies now, play vidya games. Back in town for summer and I hit up my non-white high school friends (before I was redpilled). Life is just objectively better when your blue pilled...... thinking about fucking this Latina now too.

I met a girl a couple days ago, we've been on 2 dates. Shes extremely red pilled, she straight up told me she thinks hitler did nothing wrong/she hates refugees/hates liberals and hates niggers. I think I may be in love, she is 5 years older than me though :(

haha xd great post

Everyday I wake up wishing I had take the blue.

>le redpill is so hard to swallow, im so special
just kys

kill yourself, what a fucking bitch you are

Whats her number, I am 10 years older than you.

What's her sister's number? I'm a sad, desperate looking excuse for a man, so I'll settle for just about anything (if that is an issue).

Let me clarify something:

Not everyone on Sup Forums is redpilled

>there are religious people here
>there are people here who believe in governmental financial regulation
>there are people here who genuinely believe the holocaust didnt happen

>there are people here who genuinely believe the holocaust didnt happen

Blue pilled as fuck.

I failed at taking the bluepill even in childhood.

Have you kissed her yet? If not, consider it over.

How is life in Norway? Employment opportunities? housing? "cultural enrichment"? girls?

I suggest you weak minded sheep swallow the Barron Trump pill. Smooth warm exposed rosy cheeked enlightenment. Bare bottom redpill

>canadians pretending to be conservatives
"Statistics Canada projects that, by 2031, about 28% of the population will be foreign-born"

have fun, retards

Dude, I'm genuinely asking, not trolling.

Dude, I'm genuinely asking, not trolling.

It's not bad, but ever since I took the red pill, everyone calls me a shill or a fucking leaf.

Christianity is the redpill. Westerners/Whites are nations that have turned their back on God and we are and will reap what we have sown for ourselves.

>the scary jews are making the baby sad

Daily reminder that the jews are not stopping you from improving yourself and finding inner happiness. If you think jews re responsible for you being depressed/fat/a virgin/autistic/lonely, you are basically sayng the equivalent of "whitey is keeping the black man down". Get a fucking grip!

oh lol well in that case

life in norway is peaceful, 93% white, peaceful (except in oslo) and as of yet not islamified (unlike sweden). we're like swedens racist younger brother, and in these days, its working out pretty fucking well in our favor

Yeah you're right there's no conservatives in all of Canada. Idiot

And? The CURRENT foreign-born average across the OECD is 22%. In Switzerland, it's 26%, with most of them being recent arrivals.

Also, regarding Switzerland:
>The foreign-born population is on average as educated as across OECD countries, with 32% of highly educated compared with 31% across OECD countries. 57% come from an OECD high-income country and 31% from a country with the same official language.
oecd.org/migration/integration-indicators-2012/keyindicatorsbycountry/name,218348,en.htm

And Canada has more highly educated immigrants:
>The foreign-born population is on average more educated than across OECD countries, with 52% of highly educated compared with 31% across OECD countries. 38% come from an OECD high-income country and 46% from a country with the same official language.
oecd.org/migration/integration-indicators-2012/keyindicatorsbycountry/name,219003,en.htm

I'm going to try to be nice and not call you a retard, since I'm assuming you never bothered to read any statistics.

Long before i met Sup Forums or even Sup Forums i haved a yearning and it was to accumulate knowlodge, i knew that it was a path full of pain and sorrow, no happines would harbor me.

It didnt care, and while i have suffered i´ve become wise i see things that people would discard old truths revealed to me, however the most dreadful of facts presented to me where from here, to know the people and countries i admired were no longer but husks of themselves, or worst were the enemy
but i made promess to myself and ill see it fulfilled

true, but you have to admit that it is tempting to say something about niggers or jews at a bad time, only to hold it back.

>>there are people here who believe in governmental financial regulation
>>there are people here who genuinely believe the holocaust didnt happen
Whao, hang on now a sec

How does it feel knowing that there is no red pill or blue pill. That is a guise to affirm your opinion and that the people that you oppose think that it was they that took the red pill. The true red pill is that you are all being cucked and loving it, Both the left and right.