Looks flat to me

looks flat to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=yHcDP9sHk4E
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Earth is flat
>nobody has been able to produce a telegraphic image of incredibly far distances to prove it

Same here. There isn't any curvature whatsoever.
>inb4 round earthers try to shit up the thread with scientific mumbo jumbo and outrageous lies
If the earth is so fucking round where did the dinosaurs go? Pic related is the real answer. Checkmate faggots.

holy shit i lold

b8

>being this fucking new

flatniggers are the worst

lel

>being this newing

Wow, new much?

oh hunny bunches of oats, that was awful, but you're Canadian so its to be expected

You faggots are so willing to accept simulation theory yet you don't seem to realize that if reality is a 'simulation,' a flat earth is entirely plausible.

Of course its flat, your picture is of a massive Volcanic Caldera.

If you want to see a Caldera you can't see from the air (unless in orbit) look at Yellowstones, its 72km's in diameter, well beyond the curvature of the earth. You'd need to low earth orbit to see the whole thing.

>he's new

Awww shit!

Im....IM NOT NEW YOU ARE NEW! HA!
epic

Rawling for more interesting earth

Stop.

This is the most ridiculous diagram I've ever seen. What is this even showing?

this

V

Holy FUCK how many times do I have to explain this: light is affected by the force we feel down to the ground. You can't expect light to just travel straight forever. It CURVES down. It's why ship LOOK like they hide behind the horizon on the ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

youtube.com/watch?v=yHcDP9sHk4E

but keep on dreamin, if you like kike cock that much

>implying a camera could be able to view that far through the earth's atmosphere
The earth is 24,901 miles across. Its not possible for a camera to view that far through the atmosphere. The picture would need to be taken from space. Problem is the way light moves through the cosmos its nearly impossible to get an undistorted image all the way across the surface of the Earth. Pic related is an actual dramatization of the planet we live on.

Flat earth theory is for retards. Giant tree theory is where it's at.

this is good , thanks

as we know, trees grow on FLAT ground, not balls.

Yeah but what about FM radio?

So thats what Kid Rock was singing about, the summer gate!

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

Always confused the shit out of me, what the fuck he was talking about. Now I know.

I learned the earth wasn't flat very early in life thanks to my dads old CB radio he used to talk to everybody in our county. It had a range of 18 miles and it wasn't because it was a piece of shit. It was because 18 miles is the horizon where the earth curvature basically blocks the signal from going any further. Honestly evidence of the curvature is everywhere, you'd have to be blind and stupid to ignore it.

simulation theory: reality is a simulation created by an extra-dimensional consciousness
>wow that's so cool, totally plausible
flat-earth theory: reality is a simulation created by an extra-dimensional consciousness
>REEEEEEEEEE that's ridiculous, impossible!

Explain yourselves.

more?

>Sup Forums stands against globalists
>Sup Forums is is support of the globalists biggest lie, the globe
fucking retards ITT spherecucks are not to be trusted
its flat ok???

>simulation theory: reality is a simulation created by an extra-dimensional consciousness

Same as the brain in a jar 'hypothesis'. Its ultimately meaningless. Even if this reality is a simulation, because its the only reality we can ever observe or know its the only reality which counts. Speculating its numbers being generated in a computer like this weeks Doctor Who episode gets us nothing but a headache in the end.

oh my fuck, my sides werent ready for this

Oh mien gott!

Why have so many people been posting about flat earth for the past year or so? I mean holy shit, it's totally blown up. Is it some sort of new psyop?

Well, the central circle is earth. You can see the continent's with Australia smushed on upper right. And it appears they've portrayed that as the inner circle of platos description of Atlantis. And the outer ring is just a bunch of bullshit.

This analysis is informed pretty much 100% by op being a faggot and the LucasArts classic 'Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis'.

>implying a cb radio with limited broadcast range technology is proof the earth is round
how retarded

That episode was fucked up, for me. Like, yeah, it's a show been on TV for 70 years, so eventually they'll get everywhere, but that was a short story I wrote based on a dream I had when I was like 14. Now it's an episode of Doctor Who

the waves fall to the ground

>100,000 ft = 18 miles

You'd definitely see it at that height actually especially since the atmosphere would be thinner and no clouds could get in the way. It'd be slight but detectable.

Now crank it up to low earth orbit which is still technically within our atmosphere at 1,200 miles and the curve become undeniable.

you were robbed of those trips

Like I said, the waves fall to the ground, it's why they can't reach that far.

Why do flat earthers think they can't see mt Everest from wherever they are?

You retards just got REKT in the other thread and you already start another one? You must love being called retarded.

if you are implying that radio waves are affected by gravity, why don't lasers curve at great distances?

Einstein PROVED that acceleration affects light

the light waves from the top of the Mt. fall to the ground.

Because atmosphere obscures objects at a great distance and distorts light.

You're the retard, the CB radio would have a much longer range if not for the pesky horizon blocking the signal. Anybody who owns one will tell you that.

>PROVED
you mean "found evidence to indicate"

Proof does not exist in science, it is a mathematical concept.

>what is rotation
you do realize that the ground moves faster on the outside than on the inside right? that means if you are in the air on the outside you will go farther in the same time than if you were on the inside of the disk

the rotation also explains hurricanes. so even though the distance is farther it feels the same because you're going over ground faster.

not to the extent you're implying

thats because youre DEET DUHHH DEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Einstein also PROVED that the universe is flat so how could you have a round earth in a FLAT universe?

>when the shillbot isn't scripted correctly

stop spamming i already explained it to you

you do realize the atmosphere moves with the ground right?

You flat cucks cant even get the story straight, most say the earth is stationary LOLOLOLOL fucking retards.

>CB radio operators know more about the earth then scientists
now you are just being silly

The (((pilots))) just take longer to continue the conspiracy.

That's a pretty aesthetic mountain desu
Which one is it?

again, that image is explain by light falling down and not reaching you. It's called RELATIVITY

i resized them so they could be reposted, you flatcucks always avoid the good arguments and pick the weak ones. Come fuck with me retard.

But the flight takes that long regardless of the way you're going.(Counter to rotation or with the rotation)

also, you do realize that different countries do see the moon differently right?

>explained
you mean you came up with an excuse why it doesnt work in your fantasy without addressing the fact that most flatcucks claim the earth is stationary.
Now explain the next. I have like 20 of these I will spam until you realize how retarded you are for cucking yourself mentally.

>durr
>sdob szhillingb
so what happens when the plane goes backwards you fucking idiot?

planes will choose the shortest path. it's why you sometimes see planes going up north a bit on maps and then back down. It's distortion from transfering a circular map into a square map

>RELATIVITY
not even close, retard, try again

don't repeat shit bill nye told you, nigger. give us your internalized explanation of how gravity affects light and what that has to do with the Earth being round.

sphere cucks sicken me

Is there a point you are making? You do realize cruising time depends on route (which is not a straight line), weight, altitude, and speed right, plus are these direct flights or do they make stops. I mean there are plenty of potential stops in both Europe and Southern Africa

a few degrees, sure, but not an entirely different face of the sphere as in the graphic.

Difference being is that this is based on a real and tangible thing in our world - the continual growth of computing power. Growth such as it is now will eventually reach a point where simulated worlds are a possibility.

so what you are saying is that if a plane flies to and from the area listed at the same relative rate you will be wrong.

maybe youre just stupid?

where do you think the astronauts that broadcast all those videos of them doing microgravity shit are?

>chromakey
with white grid?

Just imagine how cucked by schlomo spherestein this user must be to do this
>d-d-don't take away my ball it's all i have
How can you actually care this much? Autism?

Don't fly over my country please.

Flat Earth Society formed as a debate society.
Twice as much proof as was necessary that you're a fucking idiot.

flat earth defies physics, that's pretty much all you need to know that it's a bullshit theory. Gravity pulls all mass in a large object like a planet into a spherical object because that's the most efficient way for everything to gravitate together.

>time
its the distance that is the same. you are choosing to be retarded, admit it.

FLIGHT TIMES VARY DEPENDING IF YOU GO EAST OR WEST. it's why you can chase the sun, if you fly west, and if you fly east you lose time. how do you not know this?
also, why do you assume the moon is a sphere? and anyway, when you see the moon in the daytime, its lit up side doesn't point at exactly the sun, it points slightly away from it.

I want to fuck that volcano.

orbiting around the disk like object called Earth of course.

how does it feel to choose to be retarded and cuck your own cognition?

who cares about any of that. this is experimental, not economical, if the plane flies to and from the same distance it should have a speed vastly different, this is calculable.

The earth isn't flat you idiot, the earth is round and we're living inside it's hollow center. We are the boundaries of the universe.

In a simulation of course