Brock Turner

What's Sup Forums's verdict? Did he deserve a longer sentence? A shorter one? No sentence?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.axdPpMQb0#.sqDeld2N4
discord.gg/BK9kpMN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically did nothing wrong.

Deserves the death penalty for being a degenerate who perpetuates our soulless culture. We don't need Brock Turners in our society.

I'm going to second this user. They were both hammered. He was kind of a jerk, but they were both drunk and she had verbally confirmed her desire to go back to his place. The letter the "victim" wrote to this guy was clearly ghost written by the professor who put her up to it all. It was a witch hunt. The SJW's and leftists finally got their evil white male. It only took them 4-5 years.

Ya, rape isn't bad, way to take the high ground.

you can always tell when the government has MKultra'd someone by their eyes

I believe he got off to easy but fuck the feminists who were outraged by him but turn a blind eye and zip their lips everytime a black guy rapes a white woman.

You're a virgin aren't you?

I've definitely never thought it was a good idea to finger a drunk slut behind a Dumpster.

Sex criminals deserve the death penalty. People who disagree with me on this deserve the death penalty for defending sex criminals, who deserve the death penalty.

He raped no one.

I'm guessing you've had your fingers in unconscious women.

Degenerate filth.

God damn illuminati

I guess if they pass out it's their own fault huh?

Apparently there are witness accounts of the "victim" grinding on and kissing this guy before she left the party and passed out. I would beat the shit out of anybody I actually caught raping anyone else, but this "victim" literally drank herself to unconsciousness, not passing out before she wandered behind an isolated dumpster. I don't feel bad for people that lack zero critical thinking and situational awareness and get themselves into situations like this.

She was conscious when they started having sex. Then she blacked out during intercourse. There's nothing immoral about that.

I'd also like to second this. This guy is a fucking degenerate who only survived off daddy's money and connections. Sup Forums should hate both of these people

>I don't feel bad for people that lack zero critical thinking and situational awareness and get themselves into situations like this.

Women don't have agency. If you don't want to live in a society where women drink themselves stupid and act like degenerate sluts then stop encouraging them to do that just so you can get your dick wet without much effort.

Brock Turner was a victim of the leftist need for white male rapists.

They need white male submission. And they do this through constant violence against men.

Due to rape shield laws we can't know the facts of the case. All we know is that he fingers her, and the lawyers, officers, and judge agreed to the sentence. That would indicate that she was a willing participant by all accounts until she passed out.

Furthermore, the law provides the penalties. Brock was given the most minor penalty for a truly minor form of molestation.

They just want listen and believe rapes and they needed a college educated white male.

The (((Jews))) must have creamed themselves about brocks little trist

No dumbshits the (((Jews))) told you it was rape. It was actually just fingering which is not rape.

>trusted a Jew

Nah, the picture is just capturing the exact moment he realized his promising future is gone

Penetrating somebody sexually is rape. if someone penetrated your butthole with a broomstick it's legally rape in most places.

l know nothing of the case other than he fucked a passed out drunk girl.
Ya let's bring the Jews up again because every argument is easy to win when there is only 1 enemy.

She was unconscious, dumbfuck. The rest of what you wrote is your own fanfiction.

Were you there?

were you?

were you?

He's a spoiled little rapist bitch that deserves the maximum penalty. I hope he gets raped in prison.

You are wrong. She signaled her desire to go home with him and as they were leaving they got their action on and she was groggy but hardly unconscious. If she hadn't gotten groggy then she'd have been awkwardly and furiously fucked for a strong 20 seconds, wake up the next day, and remember nothing.

100%

The girl was blackout drunk, as was he. Making out on the dance floor and leaving the party with him indicates that it was consensual. It's unfortunate that she passed out, but she's just as responsible as he is. His only crime was not noticing she passed since they were both plastered.

Naturally it was two Swedish men who ran him down. They know that any sex involving a white man is rape in Sweden so they flew into Sweden Yes mode

Technically he was drunk, and because drunk people can't consent he can't consent anymore than the woman did. There's a lot of distortion of the story going around, and it doesn't help that many people are just willing to keep eating out of the trash can of ideology.

If a poor person had done the same as him they would have at least got 10 years. I spit on him and everything he stand for

By legal definition it wasn't and couldn't have been rape. At most, it was sexual assault, but one could argue it wasn't that either seeing as he couldn't consent.

MFW he never even stuck his dick in that bitch

after it being this national scandal and all this drama with some slutty drunk bitch saying she was ravaged

all he did was like finger her? probally with her permission? fuck bitches are crazy

MGTOW boys

>giving credit to a college whore

I swear, americans are the biggest cucks in the world.

9 times out of 10, a woman isn't raped until her friends tell her she was. Women decide what was rape and what wasn't on a whim. The fact is, rape can be coped with very easily (and has been for millennia) with some very simple mental rationalization. She already wanted to fuck him because she left the venue with him. Boom done. This guy particularly was a scumbag piece of shit for not even getting her home first, also he looks like a beta bitch, but all she has to do is move on. Jail doesn't help her mentality or his future.

I've never been so drunk that I stuck muh did in a sleepy chick.

diddlin' isnt rape

guilty of being fucking a white male

Everyone give this a quick perusing and tell me this wasn't ghost written by someone with an agenda.
>buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.axdPpMQb0#.sqDeld2N4

>l know nothing of the case other than he fucked a passed out drunk girl.

There's the problem, you don't know the actual facts of the case. You just regurgitate what you're told by the media and they leave out major details, just like they did with Trayvon and Michael Brown. It was a hitjob pure and simple, and the media reveled in actually finding a white man who has done something objectionable, while niggers do it daily to no coverage

Probably (((Gloria Allred))) who destroys the lives of innocent men for a living

No so I'm not going to put my own random ideology on the case. The story is he fucked a passed out girl. That's all putting your own hatred for alcohol and girls is stupid.

fucking passed out girls is rape. .
and here is the worst problem. You know nothing but the same shit I do but you project your own theories as facts and call people retarded for not agreeing with you. This isn't anything like Mike Brown and people that listened to the original news stories of mike brown mostly considered the killing justified because they reported he attacked the cop.

no sentence

discord.gg/BK9kpMN

Are you fucking stupid?

It's not a fucking secret. They list his charges you can look them up.

Brock Turner was guilty of being a white male period.

His conviction was a joke. The newspaper coverage of it was a fucking travesty. They should all hang by the end of a rope for destroying the rule of law in this country.

>The newspaper coverage of it was a fucking travesty
Exactly. This was a bit of drunken hookup drama especially since she'd consented to going home with him. There was a massive media campaign that was executed to give the SJW's their evil white male.

If you're not willing to speculate on the case itself, are you willing to posit an opine on the media coverage of the case?
Can you admit the possibility that the story was picked up by certain news sites with an anti white/pro-feminist agenda?

You said all you knew is that he fucked a passed out drunk girl. First off he didn't stick his dick in her, that's not rape. And she was consenting to everything up until the moment she passed out. If she couldn't give consent due to her condition, how could he be in a sound state of mind when he's drunk?

>Can you admit the possibility that the story was picked up by certain news sites with an anti white/pro-feminist agenda?

Why are you willing to defend him simply because he is both white and male? Is this really the hill you want to die on? For a fratastic asshole who fingered an unconscious girl behind a Dumpster?

What have I said in his defence?

Lots of people ITT supporting him because feminists don't like him
Both him and the slut he fingered should be put against the wall on the day of rope t b h

>Can you admit the possibility that the story was picked up by certain news sites with an anti white/pro-feminist agenda?
probably but I haven't seen them. It is on this site to blame the victim and claim "he didnu nuffin"
>how could he be in a sound state of mind when he's drunk?
because he was awake and fingering someone
Rape is sexual penetration. Probably too loose of a definition but that's what it is.

This isn't an awful case of an evil man, but he's still guilty of sexual assault.

Ive done very questionable things while blackout drunk, things I regret and would never do sober. Being doxxed by major news outlets for being young and stupid isnt respobsible journalism. In fact it just shows how low they are willing to go to push their agenda.

Deflecting to leftist media. It makes you sound like the SJWs who get caught after a hate crime hoax.

>sure, the swastikas on the synagogue were painted by the rabbi, but there are anti-Semites who would have done it anyway
>sure, this white dude really did rape an unconscious girl, but the media would have crucified him anyway

Dude should face the firing squad for being a degenerate twat, don't take up for him just because he's white. A society full of Brock Turners is just as bad as one full of SJWs or minority of your choice.

seems like shit was blown out of proportion and SJWs just wanted to make an example out of a white kid

some whore was all over him when drunk, then passed out, you are going to blame him? when he was equally drunk at the same party? its not like he fucking hunted a woman down and raped her

women need to be held accountable for their own actions. if she was too intoxicated to think clearly, so was he

He put his finger, not his penis, into her vagina. That's sexual assault in the eyes of the law, not rape.

What race is he?

Women don't want equal responsibility, just equal rights. Their actions continue to have no concept of consequences

agreed, however he is neither. show me his sex crime

According to the girl he raped, three legged race oh ho ho.

>Women don't want equal responsibility, just equal rights. Their actions continue to have no concept of consequences

Women don't have agency. They act how you allow them to act. If you don't want a society full of drunk sluts, stop giving drunk sluts attention.

>The girl was blackout drunk, as was he. Making out on the dance floor and leaving the party with him indicates that it was consensual. It's unfortunate that she passed out, but she's just as responsible as he is. His only crime was not noticing she passed since they were both plastered.

the correct answer in this thread, for anyone else interested

The only reason it was in the news is because he's white though.
How many rapes happen a year? How many of them make the news?

I agree, we should stop enabling this behavior. Women can't operate in society without the direction of men. A slut should be seen as bad because a slut is someone with no self-control or value for her own body. Temperance is no longer a virtue

>I'm a numale cuck who believes fake news

frat boy and slut get drunk and make out all night at party
they decide to head to one of their places and drunkenly stumble down FRAT ROW
slut and frat boy end up falling over on the front swale of another sorority/frat on what incidentally was garbage day
start making out again and he finger bangs her
the SWEDEN YES wondertwins walk up and start kicking the shit out of drunk underage frat boy because hetersexual white couplings are rape
runs away because he was getting his ass kicked by two guys he didn't know for no reason
slut falls alsleep
wakes up next day and feels like a massive slut but doesn't want daddy to think she's a whore as all these liberal faggots and dikes keep asking her if she was raped

this turns into
>evil white fucking male frat jock rapes girl behind dumpster, stopped by two upstanding gentlemen remember goy if she regrets it when forced to face her actions it's rape!

>I'm a dumbass who reads headlines and projects my own storeis.
tl'dr

yes, thats exactly what you did. this story is ancient and the facts are clear.

that slut is up there with matress girl and ruined the life of a boy she liked to save face after getting piss drunk and trying to fuck on the side of the road.

Digits don't lie

Your ideas are cancer

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

so close to quads for ultra confirmation

>The only reason it was in the news is because he's white though.
>How many rapes happen a year? How many of them make the news?

A whole bunch. The local news right now is talking about a woman who got raped over in Blacktown. Spoiler alert: wasn't a frat boy.