Why are most white nationalists trashy low IQ whites?

Why are most white nationalists trashy low IQ whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KUu7DJk
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_West_Virginia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Alabama
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Florida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Georgia_(U.S._state)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_North_Carolina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Virginia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only trash seeks reward without having to do work, i.e., give me stuff because i'm white

because they have to live around minorities and experience them first hand.

Isn't that prejudice, most rednecks here seem smart enough and country like people that only wants to live in peace and to own large firearms.

>white nationalists trashy low IQ whites

have you any proofs to back up that wild assertion, or are you anti-science?

pol is a board of peace and science, so keep your unfounded accusations on reddit plz

>trashy
>posts picture of two well-groomed, healthy looking, basically photogenic young men.
Guy on the right's outfit is kinda shitty, what with the track pants and untucked shirt, but you don't go innawoods in formal attire, so I'll give him a pass.

Yeah why aren't they all super smart like Bill Gates or Elon Musk?

Because they are ameridumbs?

why are most liberals pseudo-intellectual fag lords, whos culture extends about as far as the local taco truck, and are about as read as the back of their favorite Morrisey record.

Fuck you OP.

>pic related

Because rich liberals are weak and vulnerable. And they are not smart even.

You take that back, user! Just look at these dapper WNs!

There are legions of smart, well-groomed white nationalists. They just don't want to commit social suicide.

The more time I spend with the upper echelons of society the more I become convinced that the majority of the upper-middle class and above are race realists.

you're like 5'4 stfu Eduardo

They're just the ones dumb enough to be completely blatant about it.

This.

Lmao I'm 1,90m,but whatever fatty

>Why are overt white nationalists trashy low IQ whites?

FTFY

It's easier to see the world as it is if you construct less patterns around it.

First and foremost, it's because those that's the impression the system wants you to have. That mindset is demonized. And second, blue-collar class workers in a factory or building a house, don't have the same social norms to follow that say, a doctor or a lawyer might have to work within. The higher your profession, the less likely you are to reveal any hint of a power level because it would affect you negatively by alienating any potential clients who disagree.

>Why are most white nationalists trashy low IQ whites?
It's propaganda you retard. Demonizing your enemy is rule 1 in the propaganda hand book.

Leftist media will never cover stories about successful people with white nationalist views for the obvious reason that they want to discredit it's viability so only the worst of the worst get presented.

Similarly, those who hold these views are normally forced to do so covertly so as not to subject themselves to a veritable witch hunt by sjw's.

You question is extremely juvenile, it's equivalent to asking, "why does my country only ever go to war with the "bad guys" ?

Stop letting people hand feed you your opinions and think for yourself for a change.

Because successful white people don't find niggers a threat and don't have to live near them.

So being explicit about your views as such is of no benefit.

yeah sure u r buddy

This may be true for the US. Definitely not for Europe though.

Most white nationalists aren't low IQ trash, it's just that you don't notice the high IQ one's because they don't make their views public. I probably have a fairly high IQ given my career and educational attainment, but I would never talk publicly about my views on race and semitism due to the potentially career-ruining social stigma.

Here's your (You)

>the land of the cuck

Why are most Yankees office working plebs that don't actually produce anything?

most people in destitution need something to belong to, thats why we see women joining SJWs, Blacks joining BLM, whites joining nationalism and fascist groups. Higher IQ equals higher wealth and reasources, and less need to be belong to something nebulous. when you have nothing, your identity matters so much more than when you have something. This is also why most single people are left and most couples are conservative. Single people just have less to tie themselves to, and most conservative and right institutions are overtly hostile to them.

This simply isn't true, reddit.
This is just the face of WN the (((media))) wants you to see.

SAGE THIS SHIT POST

This. I've lived both realities.
>be younger user
>work at a well known tire and lube chain
>boss gets a shitload of oil on his hands, says "Damn, looks like just jerked off a nigger."
>tell him "Don't do that, that's how you get aids and ebola."
>many laughs are had by all.

>be current user
>work in data entry call center for well known wireless company
>fair number of spics and niggers, a disproportionate amount of which are managers
>couldn't even dream of revealing the least bit of my powerlevel after all the diversity training I had to sit through as part of the harassment seminars and slideshows they gave us.

maybe the low IQ whites are the ones who suffer under the implications of the current way globalism is done and maybe because many black people are not being talked about / the gang violence is not attributed to low IQ blacks

eh i mean austisc screeching REEEE

Well Said

This is true and why we will prevail when the time comes.

bravo lad

Looks like a character select screen for a fighting game

Kek this picture gets more and more shooped each time I see it

Your wrong Greenberg.

FIGHT THE SHILLS
discord.gg/KUu7DJk

mfw most """southerners"""" are just neocons getting assfucked by israel

lmao

Realistically that's probably just a vocal minority. and smart people don't like to express themselves on public this topic.

This x5000

It appears that way because the intelligent ones are smart enough to hide it.

because that's what the media wants you to think

Most white trash people can trace their genetics to Ireland. The home of the Tater Niggers.

Because the lower your IQ the less you're able to grasp things holistically

It's like racism.

When you have no accomplishments of your own to be proud of you cling to your race or nationality to ascribe some importance or accomplishment to yourself.

you tried

The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.

I like that. Spud Nig.

Because the working class are the only ones who have to deal with nogs and beans.

Rich whites experience with """diversity""" is their Asian coworker and their daughters frizzy haired half nog half kike schoolmate.

They aren't down in the pit fighting Achmed, Pablo and Jamal for the scraps.

eat shit and die you racist cunt

>right wingers
>wanting free stuff

You shills are so god damn retarded. They are right wing because living in rural areas makes you have to work for everything you have. Most of these fags are damn farmers. Unlike leftist shitlibs that live in the goyim shekel farms called "cities", these people actually have a work ethic and a sense of community. Some are even so based that they are still religious. They want to preserve the freedom of the unites states and destroy commies like yourself that literally want to live off others like parasites.

*blocks your path

Because your tv and MSM only want you to see them as such. You've bitten the bait so...

Niggers live in the south, as anyone who understands US history knows.
The average IQ for US whites is in the 98-102 range regardless of state.
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html

>No smart southerners
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_West_Virginia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Alabama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Florida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Georgia_(U.S._state)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_North_Carolina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Texas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Scientists_from_Virginia