Want to raise a qt daughter and be a dad but only girls ever interested in me are fat or sluts that literally fuck...

>want to raise a qt daughter and be a dad but only girls ever interested in me are fat or sluts that literally fuck multiple guys a month

WAKE ME UP FROM THIS HELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_okH6fSVPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same

How do we escape?

at least you aren't sterile like me, so the option for having kids is there for you even if you have to settle with a fat slut

be grateful for what you got user

I suppose you're right, but Its cold comfort to me thinking about havig kids with a fat hog

>tfw squandered my years in college, am now in the workforce, and have no fucking clue how to meet women without resorting to bullshit online dating garbage

I was a fucking moron for not bothering with any significant relationships in college. It's a place where you're surrounded by young women with plenty of free time. Now I'm working and I don't even have the energy to bother trying to do the whole song and dance. And I don't even know where I'm supposed to go.
Bars? Only skanks there. Not marriage material
Church? Anyone saying this is a fucking liar or doesn't go to church. No young single women go to church. It's all geriatrics.
Cold approach PUA bullshit? Literally no one does this shit because we live in a society where approaching women at the grocery store or wherever the fuck makes you a figurative rapist.
Workplace? RIP in pepperoni

Why do you queers do this?
Someone asks a legit question, and you say some unfunny joke. I can tell you were the spaz in school who got sympathy laughs at most.

any woman you meet through online dating shit is going to be total garbage. just sit back for a second and think about it please. for your own sake. think about the type of woman who cant get dates in real life, or wants to date and fuck so much she uses a dating app for it. there you go, the reason why you are finding shit women is because you are searching through the pile of shit women.

the good women arent on dating apps or sites

Same boat as you

Tried dating a girl from work and she got flaky affer the first date

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm saying I refuse to stoop to online dating. Women are the gatekeepers and they are always in a buyer's market. A woman that has to use a service is a huge red flag.

That's for the better, my dude. Workplace romance is a fucking terrible idea.

exactly amigo. best bet is to find a friend who already has an established normal, proven wife/gf and try to meet her friends. her friends will likely be similar, non-degenerate women

I feel like a loser since I am the only one who isnt married to a good woman and I am almost 30

refer to OP's picture

>not wanting to have a sexy slutty daughter cuck you all through college and her adult life while you treat her like a princess even though shes a used-up roastie but you love her and dont want to hurt her feelings

why even have daughters?

Why are you sad? This is what we beat those natzis for

I feel ya senpai. See all the lads getting married to ladies. They aren't the greatest of lookers. But it's better than what I got.

Spend my evenings lifting, not giving af, and feelin' fine

From personal experience, whenever I have a friend's GF play matchmaker, it's always them LARPing and trying to pawn off their ugliest of friends onto you.

How is this related to politics?

im 32 and not married so yeah i know the feel. last ltr gf turned into a whore, so had to break it off. but dont worry you have plenty of time. im thinking of taking up some side courses at college in summer to try and meet new chicks. just go do activities where decent women are bound to be, and ask your friends with wives to see who in their friends circle you might pair well with. im personally happy being single right now, i wouldnt sweat it, youll meet someone when the time is right

School time for the whiny spergs here who are too busy being boring to mate

The way you attract women is by being interesting

Get out of the fuckin house and get off you game console and get some fuckin hobbies

Join groups where other people your age are into the same hobbies and you will meet chicks that share your interests

Build confidence if you have none and stop making excuses (my god you pussy)

Zero marriage material women are interested in your online prowess

It's not them, it's you.

I'm luckily not quite at the point where literally everyone else is married, but the years go by quickly. I'm 25 now. I'm hoping I'm still within the window that these alleged "conservative traditional and redpilled" women of Generation Zyklon are still available to me.

If you're getting low rate women approaching you, then you need to approach higher grade women.

Also this

True.
>be me
>married woman
>not going to show tits. fukk off
>slowly matchmaking single friends, because they're all fucking miserable
>always wanting to talk and hang out about being single or complaining about shitty guys they're dating
>the ones that have been matched are so busy I haven't seen them in years
>they'll all be matched in due time
>bliss

show tits or gtfo

your reply makes no sense, if his initial observation was true, why did you greentext the exact opposite

The most fucked up version of the "GF playing matchmaker" thing happened to me a couple years ago. Friend was dating this jewess. Jewess straight-up asks me if I want to have "no strings attached sex" with her single best friend (who's a kikess as well) while she's visiting. I say the proposition is fucking weird, and I decline. Then she gets upset because I'm not promising to give her friend a no-strings-attached dicking.

Jewesses are foul creatures. I don't even know what her endgame was.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_okH6fSVPE