Why did they walk out on Pence?

Why did they walk out on Pence?
It's extremly disrespectful. I hate Obama but I would have still listened to him talk if I was in their shoes.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/866391513818910721

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIuYf5T0d5U&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why?
Because he hates LGBTQ2+ folks
okay sweetie?

He hates gays. Why should they lend tacit support to a bigot? I get that he is a safety against assassination or impeachment attempts but Pence is a bad news old gen. conservative.

Fake news

>being against a controversial political figure
>do something to show that

What a huge mystery.

Because muh Voldemort muh Harry Potter

So they have no problem giving tens of thousands of dollars to their school which doesn't support equal rights for gays but have a problem with Pence. Talk about a cry for attention.

I was at Obama's speech at Notre Dame. It was fine. Certainly didn't walk out like a faggot.

not surprised, theyre all young and don't tend to think about where their money is going. the real answer is to go to the college that doesn't shit on gays (though desu i'm just taking your word for it, how exactly is ND against gays? Is it the catholic angle?)

> their school which doesn't support equal rights for gays

Really? Pence should be their god damn hero. Libshit double think strikes again

because muh literally hitler also colleges are just communist re-education camps which people ironically pay a lot of money for

B um pp

Wtf I love pence now.

As everyone should
They are degenerate AIDS factories with no purpose in life other than to disrupt the natural order due to their mental disease.

some a small amount of libtard faggots who think they have some semblance of power to make a statement. they can get fucked, the majority stayed and loved it

if i was pence, i would have called them out on it. as they were walking, talk in the microphone about how some immature parties cant stand to accept democracy or freedom of speech and stoop to becoming crybabies

Because progressives are so ideologically lockstepped with the narrative that they can't possibly respect or concieve that intelligent, good people may in fact disagree with them. They are truly cancerous and disgusting. However, it's going to be okay, because these intellectually frail children will never accomplish anything of note with their shit attitudes and will never survive even the slightest hardship, if and when it comes to the United States

Obama WAS my graduation speaker and I walked out

I'd walk out on Pence too

you're all spineless globalists for saying they deserve any respect

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

why would you just walk out like a pussy bitch? at least fucking shout him down and ask him why he sealed evidence to hide eric holders crimes. literally any number of fucking scandals you could have referenced to make a spectacle and draw attention to them

Leftist kids. Who think they know shit. And dont. Who think being rude is cool by making a statement.

this was 2010, so that shit didn't exist then. And yeah, you try shouting down anyone speaking in the largest stadium in north America
I walked out because I have no respect for the man and did not care what he said. I wasn't there to throw a tantrum

obamas biggest accomplishment has been to incite racial hatred

They don't support bestiality.

Mike Pence spoiled Harry Potter? That fucking monster.

We need to MEME the fuck out of that cunt who turned her back and stood there in the front row.

Who's got a good pic

going searching

nindu nuffin pee pee poo poo

haha

reeeeeeeeeeeee

this has potential

Slut Walk

their AIDS was flairing up

KEK

whore tour

IT

He doesn't hate them, he just recognizes they have a mental illness.

>literal jew, dyke goblins

So brave

This is America now so fuck off faggots

Wtf I love pence now!

Saved

they could have just not shown up, but that's not attention seeking behavior that they crave.

People are entitled to be babies.

kek

>mfw no qt blonde republican gf

the fall of colleges because of behavior like this is the rise of the gentlemens clubs

>When your entire identity as a human being revolves around you finding the same sex sexually attractive

These people will not survive the societal destruction they seem to want.

Former Trump supporter here, I guess Pence is a terrible person and cannot have the nuclear codes. Cancel impeachment

Also the DNC killed Seth Rich

You must be a decent, logical human with a modicum of discipline and respect.
These are spoiled rich white kids and entitled crybaby "diversity" students.
That is why

>JewSA
>Democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=CIuYf5T0d5U&feature=youtu.be

I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be blacks. And look at his stupid fucking expression like he's annoyed that he has to stop after almost killing someone while on his cell phone

THIS IS THE CUNT I WAS LOOKING FOR

Man or woman? I can't tell.

And in 20 years no one will care except their families who won't have pictures of them getting their diplomas

>they didnt walk out on Obama despite him being pro abortion

What the fuck happened to Catholic Universities

ride the lightning faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=hH19nwcvaJo

>no honors cords

He has that backwards for bestiality

It's whats for dinner

This might need it's own thread.

Maybe fat-kin

>controversial
HOW

because the media has them whipped up into a frenzy

They thought he said pic related

>all those WOMEN
>inability to TOLERATE someone who disagrees with them
>making a SCENE at commencement instead of not showing up

so much wrong with our schools put in a single minute clip

modern liberals "feel unsafe" around people who disagree with them, so they close their ears and run away

>It's extremely disrespectful
They're graduating. They're free to do whatever the fuck they want. The point of the day is to honor them, not Pence.

only around 3% of students left, and they got booed for being shitty people

Take that sweetie shit back to Plebbit

>excusing this pantomime

kek, the third one back.

>go to notre dame
>surprised people are catholic
>being this much of waste of space

>Being a literal faggot at one of the most conservative universities in the US

it really is a micro look at our nation as a whole. Sad!

>gentlemens clubs
Sounds comfy, Ill go get some $1's and $5's.

WHAT IS IT?

Looks like another debt ridden Liberal Arts Major. Fuck someone DOXX her just so i can find out if my stereotype is right.

why didnt the stupid bitches just stay home then? Either stay home or hear him out, dont be such a vapid cunt about it

Typical young kids taking the path of least resistance. It's easier to virtue signal that it is to pay off $50,000 of student loans working in a department store.

and berniefags want us to pay for this shit!

the fat look of jealousy. rather bring attractive redpilled people down than fix her hideous self.

it was only like 30 out of 2000

She is not prejudice against calories

Yup, pretty cut and dry.

Why's a Protestant giving a commencement speech at a Catholic university?

okay quick grab my penis

They do have a problem with it. That's why they did this. To feel better about themselves and the fact that they're tuition supported them. And now that it's done they can live smugly and feel guilt free.

Faggots and faggot apologists deserve nothing but death

>> look at meeee!!! Im protesting!!!

Gayyyy. I would have left simply because graduations are fucking long and boring. Nobody gives a fuck you just blew $120k on a sociology degree

Parents booed them as they left. It made me :)

You fucking snowflakes, jesus christ I liked you cuckservatives more when you weren't such pussies. You are not worthy to serve the God Emperor!

She's hideous.

its not a catholic university. not since the sjw father ted hesburgh ruined it during the 60s-70s.

It is there right. Pretty disrespectful but it isn't the first time people have walked on on a top political figure is making a speech at a place that isn't suppose to be political.

t roastie

>sorry everybody seated directly behind me, this is about me now.
Get a load of this broad.

wtf is the sweetie shit? it's literally just an annoying condescending remark angsty edgy people use that somehow thinks others will think they're happy because of... it's like when you're mom or girlfriend tries to be nice she calls you sweetie, and these fucks try and act like they're all high ground or some shit

>desperatefag

Well at least they taught them well how to ignore any view that isnt approved by their brainwashers.

>plainoldfag

>t. shareblue

>desperatefag

>1 post by this ID