How come its only green in that african dude's little circle? How come its not green in all of africa?

How come its only green in that african dude's little circle? How come its not green in all of africa?

It do what it did if you is what you is

WE

>Designated shitting mound

it's a garden and those green things are plants

because he is the .0000001%?

It's called hard work, my melanin deficient friend

Don't worry OP, all those niggers in the background eventually found out what he was doing and made sure africa remains a barren, worthless wasteland where nothing good exists.

Sheeeeit

b-but how come only that one guy has them? shouldnt they all have plants to live off?

"We're going to build a wall and make the rest of Africa pay for it."

yea he's, like, a little oppressive

sweet

He is a kang of africa. Do not question xis wisdom

>only green in that african dude's little circle?
that guy probably had his crop raided by a roving band of night niggers

bell curve

HES THE ONE PERCENT AND NEEDS TO BE KILLED AO HIS GREEN WILL BE RESISTRIBUTED TO THE WORKING CLASS REVOLUTION THROW KULAKS INTO GULAGS REEEEEEEEEEE

>shouldnt they all have plants to live off?
you tell me whitey. when you rape my home for all of its resources you dont leave much for my people to live off of. SMDH

Parts of Africa are green. Such as the Congo. North Africa, where the Sahara is now used to be a green, tropical like land around 10,000 years ago. Then humans populated the area and brought with them sheep, goats and other animals that tranformed the landscape, and in turn, changed the climate to it's current state.

i bet youre from california, you niggerloving vegan fucktard

Nigs no gib.

I like the shape of that dude's fence.

BASED black man

Because he built a made up line to not let in undesirable elements to decimate his great spot.

He was one of the lucky ones to be born with ~100 IQ.

you can only call some place home when you live there
same with going on vacation
you've only been somewhere after you arrive at home again

besides, now that whitey is gone, the chinese are taking over afrika
afrikans had their chance, now it's exploitation again

(OP)

- He was one of the lucky ones to be born with ~100 IQ.

- bell curve

- BASED black man

What?
This picture is proof that the land is still fresh enough to cultivate crops. Are you SERIOUSLY going to look at somebody overcoming odds and still come up with excuses?

B8ed hard m8

>REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH

He dug all the shitty roots out of the ground there. Africa has some real shit soil and plants with roots that go down 20 ft and are almost impossible to kill.

Yet little nig nog nigeria has 180 million nig nogs and no end to that in site. I have an idea though, lets go cure aids so they can all die of famine instead.

As my dad said when my family and PC mom were visiting New Orleans' "Garden District,"

"Looks like niggers picked all the gardens"

Damn fool built his garden right next to a river. He ain't gonna be eating next monsoon

You see all that shit laying on the outside of his grass fence? That's why.

idk but he has a lot of trash and hes not disposing it very responsibly

First. You see no airitable dirt. Second. See the trash. I think that explains everything

Fpbp

tfw already collected this rare

WUZ

>How come its only green in that african dude's little circle? How come its not green in all of africa?

Because whitey.

That nigger happens to have a high enough IQ to kno how to garden.

The nigga who defeated erosion. Haitians lust after his well tended garden with envious eyes

yes we need to redistribute the european plants that they stole through colonization to the based kangz

Soil looks arable to me.

I feel bad for that guy.

Because he's smart. If everyone in Africa was like that, Africa'd be like Europe or Asia.

underrated b8

Because, user, that is the only black man in all of Africa that is willing to actually work.

This guy just proves that with the intelligence, the will and the work ethic, Africa is 100% able to be turned into a beautiful eden.

So what's their excuse?

Niggers

Impulse emotions and zero long term planning skills. Generally.

wut

The majority of niggers have low intelligence.

how is it possible for this guy to have a garden without thieves constantly stealing his shit?

Couldn't have better it myself

Maybe the huge amount of garbage surrounding the enclosure is a reason

niggers

Viva Pinata Africa Edition

/thread

bad farming practices See: Sahel Desert Region

He owns a gun

>on the other side of the fence is a sign
NO NIGGERS ALLOWED

>only green in africa in this circle
Whole upper right has green fields nignog

It takes ten seconds to google about african agriculture, but cheap jokes are more important than being informed individuals.

fuck you

yes?

WHAT

fpbp

The Sahara was still a desert with parts looking like the savannah, rolling sparse grasslands. Same with the arabian peninsula. The sahara area was never a green jungle in the time of recorded history by man. If you far enough back, sure...

There's an opaque fence around it.

Most of the lower classes in Africa lack the basic abstract reasoning required to contemplate something they cannot see.

He pays 50% tax on his harvest to local warlord onorable memba mbutu and his AK boyz.

DAS IT MANE

SMALL SCALE AGRICULTURALISTS

I love how their agriculture is 100% export goods because we can't seem to stop giving them gibs.

preserved

Not even 100, you only need like 85-90. Hard work its were its at, and all those other niggers are too stupid to even do that.

It's Nigeria biggest economy in Africa they get no gibs they have hard earned cash from hard work.

what movie is this?

Zulu

He waters that part, it's called a garden Mohammed, like an oasis but man made

they don't think it be like it is but it do

Cause that's the only area the white man helped out.

>Zulu
Are there any other movies about British occupation in the colonization period?

Didnt the brits get their ass kicked by Zulu?

>126523361
herro new friendo

under rated as fuck

i'm here way too much

99% of negroids are wildlife.

No. I saw it too. I think that's normal

>Mediterranean scrub
Lol meds BTFO!11
fucking srubs

man those might be some great veggies, im sure the garage run off from the trash pile its built next to gives that farmer superhuman brain powers.

>Nose that short
>'i'm here way too much'

For not that long, it seems.

You a robot?

FPBP