Am I white /pol; can I live with the whites when the day comes?

brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, burn in the sun - what's the final verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KUu7DJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you are over 75% white you are white. This means each of your parents and their parents is white.

No, of course you aren't white. You're the equivalent of a castizo in the colonials system. You would have all the privileges of whites, but you are genetically distinct.

Yeah your white.
Over 75%.

FIGHT THE SHILLS
discord.gg/KUu7DJk

am i white?

What fucking program is this?
I keep seeing this all the time on Sup Forums during purity test threads and shit and want to know how nigger i am.

All the examples in your pic are European subgroups you dumb nigger. All those are white. If someone had a mix of all those ethnic groups they would still show 100% european.
African and Native American DNA is totally different.
You are a mental deficient.

I'd accept 7% Asian dna but this...idk

>is X white

Friendly reminder Jews create these threads in an attempt to confuse you as to what is and is not white, thus resulting in the loss of racial identity. Don't forget how evil the Jews are, and how much they hate you.
"White" isn't a race. Our race is the Aryan race, today called "Indo-European." Who is an Aryan? Anyone who descends from the ancient Aryan peoples who spoke an Indo-European language. Who is not an Aryan? Anyone who does not descend from the ancient Aryan bloodline.

im you but with blue eyes

yes

If you are over 80% European you are white.

jews are white

what is your national background user

>

arguably criollo since ancestry only provides estimates :D

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo_people

App name?

>here I am 15% nig because Haitian mother but skin as pale as an Irish woman

It's ancestry.com results, Paco

If your IQ is above 100, I would accept you in the white ethno-state.

What are you doing off the reservation?

Gracias seƱor, Esteban btw

>6% Jewish
>7% Nigger

why would you even make a thread about this?

euro jews are white - haven't you been reading /pol lately?

>jews
>white

I want the donald to get the fuck out

> european jewish

i'm sorry user but you're going to have to go to the gas chambers

This is genetic results from Ancestry dot com's DNA test.

6% euro jew is insignificant plus I was raised catholic - can't I just donate a limb or the equivalent of 6% of my body?

>$100 for a DNA test.

Huh well it will have to wait a paycheck or two.

23andme tells you your neanderthal dna + both haplogrounds. ancestry is really only better for people with heavy irish or english dna because it can tell the difference between the two. it's also good for people with african dna, as it's able to differentiate between areas within. however, 23andme is better besides that and the same price - waiting for those results soon

he knows that he has to play nice with the jews or he'll be assasinated - he's learned from others mistakes

Im talking about that cancerous subreddit that thinks jews and niggers are okay. ever since they were shut down theyve been shitting up this board nonstop.

if you are that much jew and nigger you arent white. you can maybe get away if your test shows trace amount like .2 east asian or something since it might not even be correct at that small of a percentage, but if youre 6% jew nig or chink you arent white

user, would you require dna test for admission to a white ethno-state?

I'm white?! :D

nigga we made it!

You are black

White isn't a race, it's a skin tone.
Aryan is a race.
Jews aren't Aryan.

jokes on you user - without a dna test or government records, you would've never been able to tell because of my milky white skin and dirty blonde hair :)

>brown eyes

brown eyes exist, even in the northern european countries user - you know this

(((you))) know damn well yours came from africa

i will know exactly where once my haplogroups come in - will follow up tomorrow user. I am j1c haplo on the maternal side, same as Richard III of England :)

if your blood isn't 100% European (doesn't matter which region) you are not white, why can't you r/the_donald faggots understand this simple concept?

Is that ancestry.com or 23andme?

post pic and we will see

you're going to force me to marry a jew, user - and then take over the world. trying hard to work with you here but this uncompromising dogmatism really isn't helping your movement

I am white

>brown eyes
You have to go back

White enough, but just barely.

Go back, Paco.

Fuck.

you're out, sorry potato nigger

You aren't one of us. Leave now.
No it's not your race, it's something else and you what it is.
You aren't white. The only people who are white are Nordics. The Nordic man is the native European, prove me wrong.

see
and then gtfo

see the indo-european invaders who came from the steppes; see the roman empire; see etruscan history; see greek history - mkay?

Doin better than me, bro.

As someone who has taken both.
OP's pic is Ancestry.

If you have 1 drop of nigger blood, you're a nigger. It's the one drop rule.

we need to marry blondes user - it's the only way. we've benefited from african athletic prowess, no let's obtain the desirable physical and mental traits and conquer the world.

Sorry Nogger, one drop rule.
RAUS!!!!

Regression to the mean nigger. All your nig genes will do is pull the White man/Asian down with you and make everyone retarded. FUCK OFF.

I'm dating an jap chick right now, if that triggers you even more.

state your highest level of education user. do you dare?

I cant stop you. I feel bad for the children you will have. Why would you inflict bad DNA onto the child? What is wrong with you?

You're not White.

yea, i plow through white and asian women. they like me because i look white but they intuitively understand that my big balls and high t provide them with the best of both worlds: aggressive dominant male with outwardly attractively features - low T beta males can't compete.

I'm willing to be magnanimous and say you can stay, but keep your nose clean Niko Jamal Running Bear Chang.

Jew nigger and native blood is too strong honestly. You're pretty inferior.

Eh some college. Got an AA (like that fucking means anything in this day and age). Fuck, even shitholes like community colleges are leftist hellholes.

You're a faggot and i could kill you with my bare hands.

You have to go back, chink

>Aggressive, Dominant.
>Outwardly attractive.

Spoken like someone with little to no concept of tomorrow. But like i said i cant stop you from ruining the Human genepool further. Your children will be missborn and have issues their whole lives. I still don't know why you would willingly inflict that upon your progeny.

unfortunately the negro blood in my system makes that highly unlikely. sad, but true - see the current state of american football and / or boxing. also, what are you doing posting from uruguay? could you be any more irrelevant.

See the MMA you stupid mongrel.

>Black guy insults a Spic.
>These spics HATE blacks so much they force them from places like LA, which used to be part black in the 60's but are now utterly Mexican.
>Black man thinks he can kill the Eternal Spic.
Sure.

did i mention high IQ user? i will have a natural blonde wife, because I am HIGH in the pecking order - much to your chagrin. our children will MAGA. uncompromising dogmatists like yourself will bend the knee eventually.

Niggers are shit fighters. YemeliƔnenko could beat the fuck out of any nigger out there.

I'm a Moorified Dago not a Spic.

>Claims to have high IQ.
>Only gives a shit about looking good, and being Aggressive.

That does not MAGA you ledditor. That just leaves us in the same self obsessed, degenerate, rape filled, Muslim loving society we exist in now. But hey im sure your 15 year marriage is a truly happy only.

>Dago
they would've gotten rid of you during the reconquista. you're lucky they didn't have dna tests back then

Fair enough. My apologies.

You're a fucking mulatto nigger and you act like one.

i'm a doctor mi amigo - use that as a proxy for IQ :)

84% is good enough for me.
As long as you have an I.Q. of over 90 I largely don't care.
Convert to Christianity, get married and have kids - I'll have your back.

Well most Europeans except some Baltic people aren't 100% native either, the samples are compared against groups of modern Europeans and innacurate as they don't account for admixture properly, the admixture as old as ice-age migrations. Also there is a certain amount of indistinguishable common genetic material between all races that would result easily in false positive results for non-"white" dna. The tests aren't proper or 100% accurate, just educated guesses with inevidable mistakes when looking at so much data.

You're lying.

>t. Non-Nords
Subhuman

Cup my balls and stroke my shaft.

>7% African
>white
pick one

do it bother you to know that i'm successful, well payed, intelligent, attractive, physically stronger than you, and living in a first world country? you're pretty uppity for a moorified dago - seems like you have something to prove. sad! MAGA

Most Muslims in the Iberian peninsula were of native Iberian stock. The Moors were Berbers and some (very few) were Arabs. Mixing was rare , i'm one of the few exceptions.

Yes Eagles, you are white because you look white to niggers, kikes, and beaner scum.

Because my child isn't an elliot rodgers tier shithead.

>Doctor.
>Acts like a complete asshole.
>Only gives a shit about being aggressive.
Man i would probably wind up suing the Hospital.

Why? Its covered in pig guts.

also see the british empire - what have nords really ever done on their own? i'll wait........

Mate, you realize alot of indo-europeans aren't Aryan right?

I was testing KEK , trying to see something. Nevermind.

IDGAF if you're a winner irl.

My family is sicilian italian. I agree with Sup Forums on a lot of things, but I don't think I'll ever be able to fully support white nationalism because I feel it's a possibility I would be gassed.