Mexico hate thread. Literally the biggest pile of shit of sub-humans in the entire Americas

Mexico hate thread. Literally the biggest pile of shit of sub-humans in the entire Americas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMqGjFsu-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=HcUo_l8lycs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh59qIAjQsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Texas you'll be back one day.

Agreed they're all merdas

>Spain = Mexican

wat why you self hating bro

Mexicans are cool. But, fuck Texas!

That's not how you spell Brazil

Did a cowboy steal your girl, beta cuck?

>spain

You're literally the Mexico of Europe and practically Arabs. Thats double the shit. The Reconquista never really happened. All Spaniards need to be purged in order to make Iberia white again.

Not to defend the taco niggers, but Colombia and Brazil are quite a bit shittier. Also the Carribean. Just sayin

You will never take Texas. We will fuck you up. Full of patriots, current and ex-military. Plus almost every right wing male I know has guns.

It is like you are comparing a pile of shit and a pile of diarrhea shit. Both are still a pile of shit.

Confirm

so when are they going to stop giving gibs to the illegal spic trash so they just go back home on their own? seems like a solid concept hey?

>1 post by this ID

And you all fall for it.

>don't even try it chilean speak it's beyond your capacity.

What's wrong with Mexico? I go there every week to get a month's worth of groceries for 10 burgers

These Chileans love to suck Anglo cock

Lad please, I live in Mexico so I can confirm that Mexico really is a shithole but Central America is much worse. At least there is some shred of civilization in Mexico and dem botfly infested indios know it. They have been moving to my city for years. God damn it, the US, NOT MEXICO, is supposed to be the land of opportunity.

but then where do amerifats live?

These ones love it too

Nobody here hates mexicans, just amerishits and sudacacas, go back to be irrelevant somewhere whatever your shitty country is

Build a wall?

What the fuck are you talking about?
You do not know shit about our golden race, our culture was rich and clean, we build temples in lakes, had clean access to water and had a clean way of living almost similar to the Romans, fucking imbecile.

Being this stupid

>checks flag
>a fucking mapuche

I want a wall but that is not enough. Right now, you can cross the border by just walking through the road 'checkpoint' no questions asked. There literally is no border.

Latin thread! Bump

Hola, que tal estas, Chileno?

Mexico is basically Brazil without niggers, which means in 50 years its going to be nicer than the USA.

modern day indians built shrines to cow shit and burn human feces as incense in temples

the likelihood that your 70 iq ancestors had anything clean when you can't even figure out how to build roads is slim, wetback

Practicando tu español?

Hey thanks.

Have some free cumbia.

youtube.com/watch?v=XMqGjFsu-EU

>Practicando
Nah.
Genuinamente Mejicano robando trabajos.

Die Vernichtung der Zentral-Amerikanischen Untermenschen hat höchste Priorität....
Der bau der Vernichtungslager muss schnellstmöglich beginnen..
HEIL MERKEL, TOT DER BRAUNEN UNTERRASSE

COPE

Texas is 50% spic, they will destroy you then while you are weak Canada will take back our rightful land in Alaska.

what's worse? mexicans, or pahjeets?

Kinda sad to see my hispanic brothers fight each others:-/

Leafs

>You're literally the Mexico of Europe and practically Arabs

Wrong

Mexico would be great if the gangs weren't there from South America. It's why I'll not visit there until it's resolved. Although it looks like they have some governmental influence

Am*ricans are worse than both.

please take them back amigo.

Much better than reggaeton!

>be chicano
>take advantage of american education and job opportunities
>inherit land in mexico
>become wealthy, land owning mexican with electrician training and fluent english skills
played you guys like a fiddle t.bh

The best music from the region is tango

I can make a case for many styles.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUo_l8lycs

Both Orchesta or bands.

Have to agree, though Bossa nova is also nice.

>I go there every week to get a month's worth of groceries

That's how they eat in Mexico, too.

that is because Argentina is white

>still a mexican

lol

Just saw this thread and wanted to vent. I had the most awesome white neighbors. They recently moved and a family of mexicans moved in. I thought it was okay as long as they did not throw any loud parties. Well last weekend from 5pm to 3am my windows were literally rattling. This weekend the fuckers next door to them threw one starting about the same time Saturday evening, STILL FUCKING GOING! Over 24 hours of this shit. The sheriff comes out when I call, but 10 minutes after they leave the volume creeps right back up. Thank fucking god I bought 160 acres in a white enclave up in the hills! I have a severely autistic son who is actually quite easy to take care of but it really requires peace and quiet. These people are making my life miserable.

I actually wonder what do we need to do to reduce that health issue.

My condolences.

Yes, good Argentine culture.

kill them.

they are invaders in your country.

kill them and bury them in the desert at night

this

based texas

If we're so shit then why do we have so many Chilean immigrants?

because you are the same shit you wouldn't tell the difference now would you

>flag

No, Juan. You are the Mexicans.

We also have tons of brazilian illegals.

Yet no Mexican goes to Brazil/Chile.

Makes you wonder

>Literally the biggest pile of shit of sub-humans in the entire Americas.

Let me tell you about 2 countries called Brazil and Peru

I think so far I have seen a total of less than 30 niggers since I moved in 8 years ago, In comparison, USA had a nigger at every turn.
Makes you wonder who needs to be purged heh?

Agree, even though I will always love my charros

People actually go Chile.
But yes, they don't go to Brazil.
heuhue

Oh but please tell me something
Are the Chileans you're getting white?
I think they're not because Chile is a pretty cold country so I would guess that the non-whites are the ones going.

Ahahahahahaha

I underestimated how poor Mexico is. like 99% of the people who live there live in literal shit.

Yep they are very popular in white regions
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh59qIAjQsk

Brazil is not too bad if you live a small city in the south/southeast.

Thank you! Funny how it's not all mexicans. One of my (slightly) younger brothers has been with an awesome one for years. She runs an incredibly profitable business that actually pays taxes. Of course she is an ACTUAL citizen, and worked hard for that privilege. These fuckers are the Oaxacan laraza supremacist scumbags. Realizing that they are still better than niggers as neighbors makes it a bit more palatable.

Best first post I've ever seen Pedro.

Bump, I fucking hate spics and their annoying language.
>"amerilards are so dumb amirite guis?"
>doesn't know the difference between the texas flag and the chile flag
stupid spic

Goddamn I would fuck the hell out of both these girls.

Anyways, when's the mass deportation starting?

dense

we are geniuses, we invented tacos, corruption and sombreros so stfu

here ya go

There ain't nothing like hogging, man.
You get one o those beasts down on all fours and start rutting them from behind.
You reach around and grab two handfuls of flesh that you can't tell where the tits end and the belly begins; I mean, it's like one huge lump of shit.
You have all the squishing and slapping noises to keep you turned on, plus if your dick ever gets far enough through the meat to knock up against cuntflesh she grunts and squeals like whacking a rabbit with a ball peen hammer.

Anyone can fuck a hot chick.
It takes dedication and a fuckton of booze to rail a human chimichanga.

They though that are 1st worldest

Te duele la vagina?

TX bro here, they are already winning. It's a war of demographics and at this point Texas is irreversibly Mexican. You just wait until the entire SW has a Mexican supermajority and a simple majority nationally. Look forward to a US mexico merger in many respects with an entirely open border and Spanish required in school.

How long have you been caring for your wife's son?

For some reason, I just can't bring myself to hate them entirely. I can never put my finger on why though. No really, so far all I've had was a half mexican half white girl, but still, that was the best pussy I ever had. Just saying.

fucking inbread columbfuck best music is corridos and nortena

u mad

>6k Chileans in Mexico
>18k Mexicans in Chile

The more south americans that move into mexico, the more mexicans will move into america.

>For some reason, I just can't bring myself to hate them entirely.

It's because Mexicans are almost human.
Their broads can be hot (for a few years), and the ones that move to America know deep down that they do it to get away from all the fucking Mexicans in their homeland.

Mexican immigrants almost piss me off, and then I realize that I don't want to live around fucking Mexicans either.

EY ESSE
EY GRINGO

Even in Canada, taconigs are slaving away for Trump......... Once a slave, always a slave.

>Mexican Drivers Licenses

Canadian Heterosexuals

>6k Chileans in Mexico
I bet most of them are retarded commies Luis Echeverria took as "refugees" in the 70's.

i dont appreciate this, delet now

>tfw mestizo
>will probably marry a white woman even though im against race mixing just so my children have a nice life in Europoor land

all these """"americans"""" itt that are defending mexishits

fucking chicanos are cancer.

Don't get too smug, worst Texas.
Everything south of Texas is Mexico, but South America is full retard Mexico.

If White people go extinct, the chinks will colonize the fuck out of you.
They have none of our guilt or charity.

Too many. We're fucked. The Jews opened the flood gates.