Brit/pol/ - TFW no BUF GF edition

>REGISTER TO VOTE: Deadline 22nd May 11:59pm
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Lord Sugar says he will vote for Tories in the General Election
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4525058/Lord-Sugar-says-vote-Theresa-May.html

>Cigarettes sold in plain green packs under new rules
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39984887

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Indian UKIP candidate suspended for racist tweets
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/20/ukip-candidate-suspended-for-sending-racist-tweets

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-JQ1vOcVI
oswaldmosley.com/irelands-right-to-unite/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VOTE CORBYN

Beady

should I invest in cryptocurrency lads

can i register a company just for laughs?

or do they actually make sure you have some sort of underlying enterprise and don't just want an excuse to print business cards for anonymous underwear imports limited?

or would it be a tax mess or something?

not actually planning on doing it but i wonder.

are mosleys books worth a read if so where should I start?

Conservatives desperate to talk about anything but domestic policy

Who /him and her/ here?

>torys desperate to talk about ANY policy

HAHA

other than banning the internet

and taking bereaved families houses and estate

Feminism murders young men by making them kill themselves by withholding hugs which are essential to mental well-being

>tfw no political party offering state-issued hugs

feelsbadman

Maybe, my biggest issue is the idea that bitcoin etc is actually worth anything at a technical level, i know how the blockchain works, but there is this notion that its free from inflation and i dont think it actually is, and ill explain.

If bitcoin was the only crypto it would probably work, but there is the option to create other crypto, this implies it could now be subject to greshams law in a way.

Imagine if you will bitcoin is a 100 dollar note, which the idea there is only a set amount going to be printed, this works fine in principle right, sure.

but now imagine etherium is say a 50 dollar note, litecoin a 20 dollar note, doge a 10 dollar note etc.

Essentially greshams law makes the rarer cryptos worth more, but they act like notes of currency, but in an environment where the government/people keep producing more and more currency by producing more and more cryptos which are inversely related to the value of the rarer crypto.

You might have something like this.

>bitcoin 1 million in circ worth 1 trillion
>etherium 1 million in circ worth 100 billion
>litecoin 1 milion in circ worth 1 billion

and it just goes down into an infinite scale, with shittier and shigtier cryptos being worth fractional pennies, inflation still exists because crypto isnt limited.

This is like downwards hyperinflation but instead of getting bigger note values you get small value cryptos in an infinite number of permutations.

tl;dr

Looking for the source on this and it mainly links me to femdom stuff. How is being hugged femdom?

Also, what the fuck is that knee protruding from his back? It's not her left because it's not shown over him so it has to be her right, in which case his entire body mass is on that one leg which would be extremely painful.

This isnt to say i dont think there are vast amounts of money to be made in cryptos, i do, i just dont think it has legs over the long term should and actual financial crisis happen.

The novelty that it can be used to smuggle wealth over international borders may actually be the only saving grace of cryptos though, that is an atribute no other type of money has imo, and it could be very important in making its lifespan as a currency significant.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

What's the deal with Moseley anyway? He looks pretty fucking awkward in this clip

Aspergers?

Anyone that passionate in anything has to have something up with them.

In a sense I kind of respect how C*rbyn won't disavow the IRA, because he's sticking to his principles.

But on the other hand, those principles amount to actual treason so I cannot wait for him and his cult to be BTFO.

Every drawing I've seen of cuddling done facing each other looks a bit dodgy one way or the other. I guess she's the Dom because she looks bigger than him

>How is being hugged femdom?

Is she hugging you from behind whilst wrapping her legs aroung your waist squeezing and her arm tucked under the chin and around your neck whilst pushing on your head and pulling her shoulders up.

Because thats jujitsu son, not a hug and you've got about 10 seconds before you pass out.

youtube.com/watch?v=iC-JQ1vOcVI

>Just take literally half of all the rich people's money
>implying they will stand around and let you

le "if we tax the rich theyll leave!" tory shill argument

i dont give a SHIT!
they arent fucking paying now!
so who gives a shit if they leave?
half the tory bench has russina holdings in land and buildings and offshore holdings and shell companies that their familiys own for them

fuck right off with their piece of shit "if we tax people theyll leave"! BOLLOCKS!

if they arent paying taxes at all anyway who gives a shit!?

She's physically weaker though. Unless she's kneeing him in the balls. In which cass this makes sense.
>tfw no gf to cuddle and be kneed in the bollocks by to show dominance

They shouldn't do this for demonstration purposes, could fuck his head up.

Part of the rich involves buisinesses. Some that have no loyalty to the country but nonetheless do buisness here and employ people here will move their buisiness elsewhere. then goodbye jobs.

Should close the loopholes and tax them a little less so that they would pay tax

Aye, not great.

like "sir" phiip green

Femdom wouldn't get very far if the girl HAD to be stronger... it's nice. It implies that he is compliant ... Getting called a good boy is an insanely good trigger
As to why it's drawn so weird, I can only assume the sad reality is that the artist is as unfamiliar with cuddles as most of the audience

im not talking about the super corps, small enough to employ a few hundred people will either just start laying off people, shut up shop or move.

>Should close the loopholes and tax them a little less so that they would pay tax

stop tryin to justify it
the rich are paying the least tax than they ever have for 25 years since te last tory government

noone left
the steel mills were closed by tories
the rails were privatised
the royal mail
google "ireland"

all weve done is give power to the rich to make money hand overfist while allowing zero hour contracts and making strikes illegal

fuck the tory cunting government!
they failed on every single pledge they ever promised last term and now they want a blank cheque to say they are going to do anything the next 5 years and FUCK OVER everyone and then blame brexit for everything

WHICH THEY CAUSED

To me, dominantion doesn't mean "mutual compliance", he has his face in her tits and presumably his cock nestled in her thighs, if that's domination them what the fuck would benevolence look like.

all you have to do is tax the big businesses more and we can pay for everything like the business subsidies that the tories cut of rself employed

I'm pretty sure the cuddling is only the aftercare

wtf i hate femdom now

Time for me to go dream about cuddling girls like a big fucking homo

Time for me to go dream about latex like some sort of rubber deviant

Degenerates

I bet you make English girls stick a load of mash in their cunts and eat it out of them.
>"Begorrah, where's the famine now, me wee laddies?"

>not boiling taters up and cramming them in her vag
>not mashing vagtaters up with your dick
>not using your jizz as sauce
Degenerate

Indeed

What the fuck is with these new internet regulations?

Are UK Tories authoritarian AF by US standards?

the whole of Britain is by US standards

we already had better regulations

its the removal of government and privitazation thats turning our country into a piece of shit like america

>better regulations
On what? We need some Nationalization in some sectors and privatization in others.

Éirrin go brách
BUF supporters deserve car bombs

>and privatization in others.

No.
we need money by taxing the rich and regulation businesses and shutting tax loopholes

The BUF supported a united Ireland, you retarded Yank.
oswaldmosley.com/irelands-right-to-unite/

Old people not understanding what the internet is or how it works.

they are trying to appeal to the old white religious voters who dont understand change and hate new things

just like every right wing party

Why can't they target the wogs..?

Even UKIP? Would they try a stunt like this?

Are the Tories using their position as the only viable pro-Brexit party as leverage to push this internet takeover?

>Feels bad to see Britbros being fucked over like this

the tories are a remain party you cretin

only ukip of the big 7 support that shit and it was only to gain votes as a populist party to make money for nigel farages embezzlement of EU funds

Without industry the working class are never gonna have real jobs, we shut down our coal mines without opening up new sources of industry.
we shut down our steal mills and our fishiries are gone.

If i see your commie ass on the street your gonna get the heel of my docs.
UKIP are non party at the moment. The whole of the UK is more of a police and surveilence state than the US. we have laws going back forever and they can pull you up on them when they want.

They can see our web browsing data now if they want and the amount of goverment organisations that can do this is insane.

I could go on.

FUCK YOU

you and murdock and sky "news" as entertainment media is the entire reason any of this is happening

fucking populist right wing 50+ white racist god fearing retards being "acceptably" racist and the right wing medias push on the left to get tax breaks for billionaires

fucking HATE america and hatte that our country became as fucking stupid as yours in politics now

>Without industry the working class are never gonna have real jobs, we shut down our coal mines without opening up new sources of industry.
>we shut down our steal mills and our fishiries are gone.

the tories did that
both in 1986 and 2016

they are a cancer

go study an arts foundation "degree" for a few years and suck up more taxpayer money, thats all your good for.
Not even worth the feeding you to pigs.

You would rather destroy what little real jobs that are left in this country and never give the working a class a chance to lift themselves up.

Your awnser is tax everyone else because you cant be bothered to do any real work, you dont have any real drive to make a life for your own.
People who work in what little factories we have in my area are thankfull to be working there.
BECAUSE THERE IS NO WORK ANYWHERE ELSE.

Screwing the rich who run companies, who employ everyday working people will make matters worse, youll bring us all down to your level.

Go die somewhere out of sight.

0 hour contracts are not jobs
also the minimum wage is £4 under what is considered fair and a wage you can survive on

working families are using food banks to feed their children

fuck off you tory cunt

hahaha it was labour that enable the thatcher government to do that to the steel industry, the steel industry was originally privately owned. labour nationalised it (THROUGH HUGE EXPENSE) and couldnt support it when the steel markets were not as good because of the chinese dumping steel in the 80s.

and no, the factories near me are all £8 and hour with +20% shift bonus. 0 hour contracts are mainly in shitty mcjobs, you shouldnt be working a mcjob if you want to support your family. but hey you want to destroy the real jobs that are left through taxation.

this is an example of a randian distopia

you understand house of cards was not a guide dont you?

you fucking pathetic snivelling piece of shit tyrants with all your fucking money talking about the struggles of the poor and disabled like its a matter of effort. disgusting

>doubled my money on ETH in less than two weeks

Why isn't everyone doing this rather than wageslaving?

haha keep coming back to my previous posts 10 minutes after you've had time to think.

We need deregulation so people can have room to move in starting their own businiesses or grow them, when they start booming the people who dont want to start them can be employed by others who can be bothered.

but its ok, keep sucking up tax payer money through (((education))) and taking loans (that your ass wont ever bother to pay off) and expecting everyone else to look after you.

>Tyrant
you dont know real tyranny, but your kind would bring it to the common people.

>We need deregulation so people can have room to move in starting their own businiesses

no we need to stop cutting the self employed benefits that the tories just gutted
government regulation is a good thing when the government is on your side you anus

the austerity and cuts of the right aare fucking everyone EXCEPT those making £300 000+ ayear

>(((education))) and taking loans
these are tory policies

how the fuck is the goverment telling you what you can or cannot do a good or bad thing? it stifles companies from growing through stupid regulations in terms of

1) who they can or cannot sell to
2) what materials have to be used
3) any (((certificates))) that you need to have
4) limiting who you can and cannot employ
5) neglecting the specific needs of a buisniess/person

Be prepared for more cuts unless we can do something about the abuse that alot of the benefits and other programs have done to this country.

oh and btw, for every college student that attends an art course or any of the other (((educational programs))) is part of the problem. the government has to pay the college to take those people in and and they end up costing the tax payer money. so yeah thanks for that.

Without cuts we would be spiraling down even quicker than we already are. deregulation needs to happen so the working class can hopefuly one day move up the ladder. not be kept in the crab bucket with everyone else

typical abhorrant randian nonsense from a trust fund baby silver spoon toffe nosed southerner cunt who only wants policies that specificacally help business shit all over regular people to make the most profit

your economics dont work they have never worked and the whole "itd be much worst if anyone else did it!" is rhetoical right wing BULLSHIT

>strong and stable

youre fucking scum and you have no interest in the countries development or growth or teh welfare of those most ineed because you have the option to leave if things dont go your way

get fucked

your entire post was fulll of fucking what ifs and assumptions of things you clearly have no knowledge about other than the charts and grapghs the tories leak to the daily mail you fucking shit eating tory shill

Are there any cryptos worth mining at this point?

I may bave a couple of dozen fractional bitcoins from a long time ago that i converted to bitcoin notes desu, prob no more than 0.25 total, i really need to check.

>typical abhorrant randian nonsense from a trust fund baby silver spoon toffe nosed southerner cunt
Wrong on all accounts, live in northwest in lancashire and i come from a working class background. worked in a factory for 10 years whilst supporting my side buisiness, im already getting taxed hard enough and i dont even make 70k a year lol, you're angry because you made shit decisions in life and expect others to support you. GTFO of this country or better yet just off yourself.

You've been BTFO on all accounts

Also lost about a tenth of a bitcoin when that online wallet thing was closed and ran off with the coins years ago.

Way before mtgox etc.

>mfw that wallet would be worth excess of 200 quid now.

Fuck also just reminded myself of those epic threads when the first big bitcoin crash happened and the board was full of happening threads.

bitcoin went from something like $1100 - $120 in 24 hours.

>northwest in lancashire
motherfucker im in lytham the home of fucking rich retirees and has been blue for 20 years

>i had the means to create a better life for myself because of labour and their policies but fuck anyone now after im doing welli dont give a shit about the poor anymore

youre exactly who i said you were you swing voting hypocritical middle managment fuck!

you switched your allegiance the second you climbed out of the 9 to 5 and shit on everyone beneath you because you wanted tax breaks for the money you earned

youre a traitorous typical fucking right wing swing enabler

I don't think its worth mining ETH. As for other coins, it's the same as buying them, you have to think they'll go up.

oh shit man! blackpool here, making sure i wear my docs all the time now.

I still work my 9-5 (well more like 6-2) and i own my own buisiness, i employ people.
I want deregulation because it will help me, and in turn i help others. i employ 3 people

2 on £13 an hour
1 on £20 an hour

Due to regulations i have to keep working my (9-5) and i cant open my buisiness up to other oppertunities which in turn will help me help others.

not everyone who is doing better off shits on everyone underneath them.

I have done more by putting the effort in, tax me more and ill have to end up sacking who i do employ. and it will hurt their families (i only employed people who needed the jobs when i could of gotten poles)

Fuck you for making shit life choices and not doing anything to help yourself help others. i love this country and its people. but fuck me you hold them back.

blackpool went red

you could just make less money you bellend
you dont HAVE to do anything

So? i dont have alleigence.

>mfw this exact poster is going to cancel out my vote

What do you think i do with my money? i dont hoard it if thats what you think. ive paid for my families medical care, ive helped the elderly on the street where i used to grow up, ive donated to local functions.

im all about my community. without those extra funds people might have gone cold a few winters.

i dont have to do anything, i dont have to help others around me. i could just work a 9-5 and make about £20k a year but what would i do then? not employ people? not pay as much in taxes?

You want to tax me more for services so that others can use them? ill just have to end up making som1 redundant or ill have to put less into my community.

>from blackpool
>vote tory

say that in public see what happens

>MFW you cancel out my vote.

i do, and i laugh my ass off when my friends get butthurt over it.

so arent you thrilled that
your going to loose it all down to the last £100k and have your family home auctioned off by the tories to house some sandniggers

not really but thats why ill probs vote labour next if there is reform, i have no allegiance. and i dont expect it to stay.

and im throwing my vote away btw. just so you know.

a vote for anyone other than labour is a vote for te tories

Ive voted for labour for years and weve never ever once not been blue

i vote because democracy is important to me and i believe in the policies that i vote for
besides becoming an activist or politition there is little more i can do but i NEVER skip voting and i never would vote for the tories after what they did to the fylde tor northwest the people and my family and everyones family here

i remember 1986 i refuse to be complacent in the tory cunts fuckin this country like befoe and it taking 2 decades to fix

then they got back in. fucking disgusting the people of this country have such short memories and selfish reasons

What the fuck is causing a labour surge in the polls, I know they are still behind but still. Their manifesto would bankrupt this country, though the only people that support them were uni students and left leaning parasites.

a lack of faith in the current government and the "promises" they make compounded with them never fulfilling their pledges and people believing the ones they absolutely will do are bad

>Their manifesto would bankrupt this country

economy has been in the shit since the tories got in and they havent done anything positive or fulilled any of their pledges in 6 years.

fuck the tories and fuck another 5 years of this rhetoric and lying and media spin garbage about how we arent all going to be FUCKED for a generation or more because of cameron and his fucking stupid populist referendum

>Their manifesto would bankrupt this country

tax the rich

problem solved

I also think labours policy of opening the borders is bad but what will be will be. They'll still lose regardless. I don't trust (((polls))) much anymore.

for you

>tax the rich problem solved
I say this as someone who doesn't make much money, that's oversimplified bullshit and taxing the hell out of business owners achieves nothing. How about halt uncontrolled immigration that puts a strain on all public sectors and housing first.

>policy of opening the borders

your reasoning is NOT closing the borders?
just like the tories havent for 6 years and wont for teh next 5 confirmed as an "aim" but not be drawn on how much and when?

if you have any faith that the tories will do anything your an idiot

Dont even try. ive given up on him.

Just found some paper BTC wallets like a dozen, from pre 2013 possibly 2011/2ish, nothing on em though so far, think i was planning on moving 0.1BTC to them years back and holding them to see what happened. Guess i never did.

I wonder if i have a wallet with something on it somewhere.

actually you know what, you've convinced me im voting tory now.