You see this shit?

You see this shit?
Stop it.
Don't bring Sup Forums shit into real life.

>he thinks it's just a meme

>Sup Forums shit
this Kekistan SHIT is from rebbit

I blame l't_d for this shit. That kids parents must be so confused by their child. Lol

People who do that are secretly leftist shills attempting to discredit Sup Forums's views since nobody would willingly associate with an autist of that caliber

>Sup Forums
>kekistan
You have to go back.

That's r/t_d, not Sup Forums

Also browsing this place underage is against the rules. Fuck off.

le kekistani XXXXxxxddd is not Sup Forums it is Merchant of Akkad and r/the_dildo that are doing this.

>Plebbit shit
>Sup Forums

rly md me tnk

(you) (you) (you)

This

>mfw americunts do this le edgy trole

It won't stop. The harder you try to stop the kekistani's, the faster they spread. We are a proud and intrusive people. Much like the Irish, we do not assimilate, we only exist to spread our filthy beliefs and memes

deny it all you want but the Kek and Kekistan shit is a Sup Forums creation

I really wish FunnyJunkers would leave Sup Forums.

(((you)))

Don't we want real life to become Sup Forums though?

>accuses user of being a ledditor
>uses reddit spacing
What did he mean by this

>promoting nationalism and shifting the overton window to the right

I don't see what the problem is.

Bunch of faggots that didn't learn from history, cursed to repeat the same mistakes
let them burn themselves

Underage faggots wearing a kekistani flag to school isn't going to shift the overton window to the right you Fucking mong.

/thread

Cringe. Have you guys no self-awareness?

cringe

Why not? They may be edgy faggots but at least they are not hiding like we were are. They don't own kek, kek is a rallying cry against the current politically correct bullshit. Its essentially a substitute swastika, that I can wear in public. They can kill the symbol, but not the idea.

I don't know why Sup Forums is surprised.

The majority of Sup Forums's users came from gamergate, and they're also mostly phoneposters. (see QA)

what is that a fuckin high school? both of you need to be b&

>guy on the left looks like the ruskie nazi in mexico

Fuck you nigger

>browses underage japanese cartoon girl picture sharing forum
>calls other cringy
I know what I am, I know why I'm here. Don't lie to yourself faggot.

>Don't bring Sup Forums shit into real life.
Memes used to be a Sup Forums only thing and now they're mainstream if pol's thoughts became mainstream think of how much better the world would be.

It's still 12 years or so in its infancy but soon.

Yeah, but I bet he gets the honeys sopping displaying his unfurled flag.

>posting a literal meth-head crack whore

Thanks for helping OPs point.

Order your kekistan flag now

How so?

>m-muh cringe

kek

kek bless that child

t_d was a mistake

>Sup Forums shit

you fucking kike, that's a forced meme stemming from Sargon "Tyrone can be English" of Akkad

>2.99 shipping charge for a fucking piece of cloth

Hopefully we see tons of kekistan flags june 4th in portland,oregon.

Tempted to buy it tbqh famadillideedoo

June 4th portland oregon

Thats a trap but nothing to worry about you can get your boipussy wrekd t_d fag

it's actually a tranny but your point is taken

david brock and co knew they couldnt assault Sup Forums by just shit posting, its too easy to identify and ignore. they thought that it would be near on impossible to tackle Sup Forums because it is always in a state of disruption so they have nothing to disrupt.

they have found a way around this. through clever use of social media and media manipulation, they have diluted Sup Forums (specifically Sup Forums) by introducing the autistic and small child fan base. believe it or not people here used to actually be self aware to the point of not immediately making themselves look cripplingly retarded. now that Sup Forums has garnered more attention, more people are coming here, more people who are unaware of and have no respect for board culture.

they are the cancer that has killed this board, and funnily enough they are all rapefugees. Just as the somalian goes to london for gibs me dats and leaves a trail of raping and pillaging, the autistic redditor comes here to post egyptian frog god memes and leaves a trail of shitposting and cancer behind

why not cucko?

He's Kekistani, don't be racist my dude.

That's the right shipping price for a first class postage USPS about 6-8 oz.
I do not sell any kek stuff, but I do sell online.

Its cassandra fairbanks she is not a tranny

FUCKING BASED 'PEDE

The fucking IRONY. HAHAHA

lost hard

>Comes with Trump shit.

But I don't support Trump.

The person disputing the price is a leftist faggotthey probally paid double in shipping for a antifa flag.

I have a feeling the creation of /bant/ is to blame for the influx of Redditors. Kinda like how /soc/ brought in a bunch of faggots from outside.

Yeh, but she's a money grubbing whore.
Unfollowed after her true colors were revealed

Either bait or a retard

aware enough to get this out infront of the face of the public, who one or two of them may actually research what it was and be lead to a particular movement and begin trying to change the world and help it evolve instead of keeping ideas trapped in our heads all the time and only evolving yourself instead of ourself

>knowing an ugly tranny whore by name

Classic Lehddit

r*ddit frog is so 2017 anyway

this is the mentality of a child. see

gross

>People research
>Find nothing but a shitty meme
>Makes Sup Forums look even more retarded

Also, making these memes go pubic just bastardizes everything. Now that this KEK shit is 100% Trump, the value has plummeted. A lot of us, although against anything the left has to offer, are NOT on the Trump train.

>clover
>It's the_donald u guiiiize
fucking lol
u fags getting ebaumsed

Know the difference, it could save your life.

Reddit has a Sup Forums page. In fact Facebook has 10, half of them run by pony faggots.

It's a shame the "Hide your power level" meme never made it to Sup Forums

Antifa wants 4 dollars shipping for their flag.
Antifa are faggots

nah it did, its just that there's nothing wrong with really revealing it. its the rules of the internet (rules 1 and 2) that should have survived

>lot of us, although against anything the left has to offer, are NOT on the Trump train.
weird how you felt the need to clarify that. and felt the need to speak for others, on an anonymous forum
almost like you didnt read the cia memetic research

June 4th return of the based stickman

we've captured the minds of the children. they might make us cringe now but when they grow up they will be the finest shit posters propagating our propaganda like the good little sheep they are.

My point is, in the initial days, the whole kek thing was just for shits and giggles. You could be NatSoc, AnCap, pro Trump, or just and edgy faggot, etc. Now it's just 100% Trump association in the eyes of others. Lets say I was going to be cringey in public with a KEK flag. Everyone would immediately assume I support Trump when I'm actually NatSoc. I don't want to be associated with Trump supporters. The magic is gone. The fun is gone. Thank Reddit for that.

The kid's in high school - give him a break. His heart's in the right place.

>His heart is in the right place.

Elaborate this for me.

Kekfags are the new bronies.

Don't you get it? We don't want more newfags.

I have a friend who tries to tell our mutual friends about Sup Forums (even though he only browses flebbit) and shares memes and green text like he thinks it's cool. I have to deflect his bullshit almost weekly. Why do these newfriends have to be so retarded?

But his head is lodged firmly up his ass and only a beating can remove it.

Meh. Sup Forums has been through worse. Sup Forums harbor, for example. The board is diluted because there is no great cause to fight for at the moment. See, Sup Forums is like the Golden Horde. Usually it's dispersed. Right now, for example, elements of the board are delving into Seth Rich while others are off digging into Pizzagate or who knows what. Like the Mongols, when there is no greater goal at stake, the board fractures and goes off into several hundred directions at once. The influence peddlers think they're influencing the board, but in reality, this is its natural state. But like the Mongols, when something catches the interest of the majority of the board, it draws together. The Hoard converges into a cohesive unstoppable whole. The board focused its energy on electing Trump, and once Trump was elected, the board dispersed once again, as it always does.

jesus christ that kid is a faggot

Faggot needs to lurk moar

Also checked

You faggots caused all this shit with your attention whoring.
>HWNDU flag stealing
>HWNDU stream whoring
>spergy meet ups
>lolsorandom pepe
Now you have normies, edgy 13 year olds, soccer moms, the cancer goes on.

>We Chanology 2.0

Great. Just great.

to be this young
hit the archives, Joshua

>His heart's in the right place.

No. No, it really isn't.

Good for this dude, he's pissing off all the right faggots.

bronies actually get their own board. kekfags will never get a board.

The memes are real

rules 1 and 2 should have been rewritten to include the WHOLE website and not just 1 shitty board along time ago just to make it very clear to teens

Can I get a quick rundown on this? That looks pretty cool

Why tf is he wearing a kilt.

>normie from reddit, twitter, or youtube spreads Sup Forums memes

This isn't bad for Sup Forums. Our resilient little tumor on reddit has done wonders to spread Sup Forums ideology to normies.

I like this a lot.