If you woke up tomorrow and discovered you were Richard Spencer, what would be the first thing you did?

If you woke up tomorrow and discovered you were Richard Spencer, what would be the first thing you did?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Judging from the videos I've seen, the first thing I'd do would be to get punched.

crying would be the second thing

Kek

get a new haircut

fpbp

sieg heil

Stay at home and keep my mouth shut.

fuck lauren southern

Lead a Batman style double life where I'm actually a Nazi

Check my email or phone for the plan on how to false flag today.

5th post WORST post, contributing absolutely NOTHING whatsoever

I would re-evaluate my life. He's divorced, childless (I want proof), has no job, living off his parents money and his out of shape.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

Seriously, why does he do this?

SUCK MY OWN DICK

Write a book. The guy should write a book.

Remember I'm borderline autistic and go find a quiet place to hide from media attention for the remainder of my days.

probably kill myself idk

Call T H I C C Kouprianova.

Have secks.

He's saying that he understands why the Israelis want an ethno state. Why are you triggered by all kinds of racism that aren't white?

Go full Hitler

This, don't fall for it goys

Day gyno

Lose weight and get a decent haircut.

Play with muh titties.

Interesting.

Lose twenty pounds and let my hair grow out to take attention away from my chubby cheeks and thick neck.

Spencer is a tall good looking rich white male. Honestly if were him I'd go to Brazil and fuck a bunch of big Bunda shitskins.

JESUS FUCK CAN YOU DO SOME GODDAMN PUSHUPS YOU FAT GIRLY TITTED BITCH

Spook some spooks

This guy slaps your girls ass at the debate, what do you do?

Call her

As funny as it is that happened, fuck that cunt for getting him kicked out of his gym.

nu-Sup Forums really hates white nationalists lmao.

I don't hate Spencer, just wish he'd work on his public speaking a little bit.