illegal meaning they came in illegally aka breaking the law jfc

>law-abiding
>illegal immigrant

Good Job Aj+

No human being is illegal

Israel will never turn away immigrants.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael

THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED. HUMAN BEINGS CAN'T BE "ILLEGAL".

>aj+
>al jazeera
lmao fuck off mudskins

>ICE
>undocumented immigrants
>ICE
>undocumented immigrants
Yeah, no relation at all

your brain is illegal to exist in this country

>non-criminal undocumented immigrant
Fucking REEEEEE this is the power of language control

Every human being is illegal if he's in a wrong fucking place.

Dude, do you understand this is pol?

Because everyone is a racist, if a random indigenous person from Peru where to come to my country without any paperwork, ID, health care or money i would give them everything and give them a couple of my daughters so they could reproduce.

>illegal
>legal

Wew

Ah so this is why they pushed the "Don't call them Illegal" shit so they could ask why they weren't criminals when they already are by being in the county illegally.

Get it through your head Sup Forums.

BORDERS

AREN'T

REAL

>implying being illegal isnt a crime

We really should just send every single immigrant in the world to Israel

They'll surely accept them with open arms, given how incredibly advantageous and useful immigrants are

Everybody just keep doing your part to report all illegal aliens and those aiding and abetting the criminals.

then why do they insist on crossing the border

>here illegally
>not criminals

>No human being is illegal
The illegal ones are, bruv.

If you can illegally be in a house (a person s property) then you can illegal be in a country (the peoples property).

Sounds great, Sup Forums sleep-over at your place tonight? Awww who cares if you're okay with that or not, FUCK BORDERS AND SHIT!!!

Because they're in the country illegally and ICE is responsible for getting them out of the country. It's not that difficult of a concept.

>undocumented immigrants
And i suppose a shoplifting nigger is an undocumented customer?

human beings can't be "fascist" that's a political system

>undocumented
>non-criminal
sorry Paco, being undocumented is a crime

So the man breaking into your house to rape you is not illegal?

This is why the wall needs to happen. The open borders fags can't pretend the border is a social construct when there's a physical demarcation barrier that has to be climbed, destroyed, or tampered with to get across.

because he wants to get the real americans outta the basement and into the fields this fall. lol

>undocumented (illegal)
>non-criminal
Choose one

I have a serious question. Mind you, I'm not in favor of the mass arrests of undocumented immigrants but...

i know one of the main arguments against taking away undocumented residents with criminal records (not related to their illegal presence) is that they're being pried away from their families but isn't this what ultimately happens with natural citizens who are arrested and incarcerated?

>literally saying non-criminal criminals
>how can they get away with this?

Someone post the pic. "Heartbreaking photos that will make you say 'fuck having borders and law and shit'", that one.

my understandable white friend

>"No human being is illegal"
No one ever made that argument, but nice Straw Man. Their presence here is illegal though. Learn how to logic, Fucktard.

"Casualties"

>break into bank
>"BORDERS ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL"
>get shot by police and die

>No one ever made that argument, but nice Straw Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLzc_tU3piI

youtube.com/watch?v=UNS2zpJT6D4

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/04/201347111531424247.html

>We really should just send every single immigrant in the world to Israel

Promise them free women.

Because they are criminals simply by being here

ICE should carry machetes and call them "Dream Sickles."

Only 29,989,000 to go.

>Break into country
>Non criminal

>only 6000 more in a whole fucking year

Trump failed us. I hope he actually does get impeached and humiliated. Fuck him for breaking his promises.

AJ+
Real revolutionaries over there huh.
Those poor il(leagal) immigrants are just so innocent. All they want is to take care of their litter of benefit siphoning children.

kek
As long as he's non-violent

this thread again of course

> illegal alien
> law abiding

kill yourself my man

>5 months into 2017
>one year

I will just move into your house and eat out of your fridge without paying rent. That cool?

ACLU - American Civil Liberties Union

(((Undocumented))) immigrants are not Americans. Why the fuck should the ACLU be involved in any way?

Because the action of crossing the border without being documented is criminal in itself.

And for good reason. What if an immigrant had a deadly illness, or was bringing undocumented hazardous material, or was a wanted terrorist, or was a cartel operator?

>undocumented
>illegal since 1890
Are you that stupid?

The U.S. of A. is the property of its citizens.
Anyone here without permission from them, as granted by their duly authorized representative, the federal government, is eligible for immediate physical removal from these premises, no questions asked.
As for your anchor babies of dubious legal status, you can take them with you back to your nation of origin, or we will put them in state run orphan homes until their status is finalized and they are shipped back to you at a later date, your choice.

It isn't a human right to travel to a country that you aren't a citizen of.
The declaration of human rights only states that you have the right to travel, work, etc anywhere in a country that you are a citizen of (and that you are currently in), and that you can leave any country that you are in (in the context of a government preventing its residents from fleeing). It doesn't mean that other countries have to take you in if they don't want to.

Good thing the term 'illegal immigrant' only means that they are immigrants who have migrated illegally rather than implying their very existence is a crime, huh

I L L E G A L

that means against the law in our country, numbnuts. that means D E P O R T E D

If you don't respect the laws of this country, then you do not deserve to live here. GET THE FUCK OUT & STAY OUT !!

Go back to Univision

What happens to the refugees when they come here and have children?

undocumented migrants are illegal tho.

Go try to make an "undocumented" withdrawal at your local bank. Let me know how that works out for you, nigger.

>illegal alien
>non-criminal
>law abiding

It's funny how so much more of that list can be applied to the left these days.

> retroactively defining fascism based on a strawman of the republican party

HOLY SHIT I UNDERSTAND, IT'S ALL SO CLEAR

>Why did you shoot that nigger, he din du muffins (except try to rape you)

>Why did you arrest that spic, he din du muffins (except break the law crossing the boarder)

>Why do you hate Clinton, she din du muffins (except keep government secrets on a private and insecure server)

LIBERALS JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE RULE OF LAW

Not even 5, just barely 4