India will be a hardbody superpower by 2020

India will be a hardbody superpower by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/02/05/beauty-and-the-east-chinas-plastic-surgery-boom/
youtube.com/watch?v=FV-3avN3Oxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITT: Solid shit

BASED MAHARAJA

Gyno

Pooper power more like it

Have sex pinhead

indians will still poo in the loo in 50 years from now.
sage

>Watching Fake Wrestling

>Not watching fake wrestling
Nothing is real on TV or online so watch what's enjoyable and claim it's real it's as real as CNN

world turning to shit
age of the poo people

>mfw

Doesn't look like he has gyno at all

POO

Dude has always had weird nips. they just said gyno because some other ass hole said gyno. these people don't even know what it is.

Imagine how much poo he puts on the streets

Wat his nipples look just fine
Mine look pretty similar but I have legit gyno, like I'm just a skinny dude with a cup tits lol

>be pajeet
>inject roids into ass, get some shit on hand, no big deal that's the 'cleaning hand'
>look down at penis
>smooth pubis mound

I heard Bollys use the smallest condoms in the world.

??? he has fucking gyno, he just doesnt have the fat that makes the nips puffy too. He clearly has gyno which gives the weird shape of his chest. Stop commenting on things you know nothing about

Shes absolutely mesmerized by Big Poppa Poo

zit chest = steroids.

No it will not be.
At least another 80 years away, probably a lot more before that's even possible.
Poo is a BIG problem in India. Poo.
Seriously.
The majority do not have access to a toilet. It's not a meme, 60% + shit on the floor and walk away, that is the sort of big national problem they are grappling with - human poo literally everywhere. They are so corrupt they spend a little money whining about it and commissioning posters but don't build sewers, or educate.
Superpower ? Joke.

asp has photos of him when he was skinny fat, it's just the way his chest is.

Oh I always figured everyone had the puffy nips thing

#CantHinderTheJinder

D E S I G N A T E D

POO WORLD ORDER

Cant wait for the designated shitting military

It already exists. Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force and all police forces in India - All of them have a bodybuilding teams.

AMERICA IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR SCOOPS
ENJOY POOING OUT YOUR MASS

Ugh, imagine the smell.

Having a bad body odor is better than having a bad order in your body like fat americans

>be chink
>eyes nearly sewn shut
>cant see shit world is a slit
>have to use plastic surgery to adjust pig nose to look straight
>have to plastic surgery their jaws to look western
>have to get plastic surgery to get eyes like gweilo
>spend rest of the money straitening teeth that look all kinds of fucked up
blogs.wsj.com/chinarealtime/2016/02/05/beauty-and-the-east-chinas-plastic-surgery-boom/

Autist. The post.

>Caring about the size of other men's dick
OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK

Based

Your opinion is irrelevant to the real world. Fuck off Sup Forums and educate yourself on the real world bong bro.

Hard to smell it over the shit in your pants sharter

>A country that literally has a poo problem has a bigger arsenal and a better space program than a country that had one of the biggest empires on the face of Earth

Really makes me think.

He is a leaf

i dont think so

>Not having slaves to clean your sewers
No wonder your country is the gayest.

the fuck is he taking that's giving him such nasty gyno?

KFC

Tfw watching wrasslin again, god bless the dvr. Makes it fun to watch.

Hahaha he still has saggy nipples. Proof of someone with shitty genetics who uses steroids

Fuck this is after he flipped Jinders little Punjab fag boy over the table!!! Good work

Word on the street is that the Rock had his gyno and sagnips surgically fixed.

>POO WORLD ORDER

WHEN

No it will not be.
At least another 80 years away, probably a lot more before that's even possible.
Islamophobia is a BIG problem in UK. Islamophobia.
Seriously.
The majority of Muslims do not have access to an underaged white girl. It's not a meme, 60% + can't rape on the floor and walk away, that is the sort of big national problem they are grappling with - sexual emergencies literally everywhere. They are so corrupt they spend a little money whining about it and commissioning posters but don't build mosques, or impose sharia.
Superpower ? Joke.

They're making a poo in the loo Rambo..

> she wants that BCD

Bow down manlets

but seriously i wish a woman would look at me like that, even if it's just faked...

He is a taekwondo champion but his look in the poster is 0/10

though his previous action movie was okay

youtube.com/watch?v=FV-3avN3Oxc

No, the floor is covered in shit :(