Remember the time before he wasn't driven to madness by blompf?

remember the time before he wasn't driven to madness by blompf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ewPburLEZyY
youtu.be/2gCI4qKAI0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mwablffff KRRT

MASSIVE FAGGOT. I WANT TO HIM SUBMERGED IN A TUB OF HYDROFLOURIC ACID.

THAAAAA SCCCCOOOOPPPPPPPEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! YYYYY UUUUU EEEEEETTT AAAAALLLL SCCOOPPPPPPPEEEEEEEESSS HHUUARGGALLRUUMMMPPFFFFFF!!!!!
SCCCCCOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Has anyone of you burgers got some insight on Colbert for me? I saw some of his recent bits including the now infamous "cock holster" talk, and he seemed really unhinged. (not in an acting way)

Yes, I used to be a big fan actually. I bought his book when it came out back in 2008 or whenever that was.

I remember when he ran for president with the same vigor Trump did, but his home state turned down his application despite having the support of the people and paying the fee. Could you imagine a world where we got Colbert instead of Obama in 2008?

lol why do right wing retards get so triggered by based colbert?

Remember when he was nice to Huckabee and talked about the "Colbert Bump?"

Today he would probably just call Huckabee a stupid bigot and that would be the "joke."

Strangers With Candy was my favorite performance of his. Colbert really is a funny guy... but damn. Liberalism takes some of the best away from us. Turns the brain to mush.

That seems like some homophobia to me, goy.

Better watch yourself.

He was literally only funny when he was playing a right-wing character, when will you retards realize this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AGi8jSGpr5U

doesnt matter, once the chimpout happens he wont have enough clout to get an entrance pass to the elite safety island. People like him are the first to go since crazies will hunt them for sport.

He at least played that character with some respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewPburLEZyY

Same, used to love his ice cream flavor too

I did too, though Jimmy Fallon's ice cream was better, even though I never thought Fallon was funny.

>Colbert's insane obsession with Trump actually makes Joe Rogan and Steve-O uncomfortable

Are we witnessing the birth of a super villain?

Colbert's career just looks depressing in hindsight.

His dad and brothers died in a freak plane crash. His mom then moved him from his home up north to a southern prep school where he was bullied from the day one to the day he graduated.

He's a failed actor whose show was cancelled to make room for one where he played a parody of Bill O'Reilly. So he had to give up any dreams of making it to the big screen or being the actor he'd dreamed of being.

When he took over the Late Show he tanked in the ratings, resulting in serious talk of firing him which led to him having to repeat the old setup he had going on the Colbert Report.

He's been exposed as being a paid whore for the DNC (whose sister's failed vanity run for congress was paid for by Podesta), routinely being in contact with Hillary's people and the DNC to keep up with the preferred talking points for him to involve in his show.

Then there was the public humiliation he had to feel on election night, where he did a special on Showtime. Where because Trump was winning it meant most of the planned sketches couldn't be fit into the show. He ended up visibly seething at the results, barely able to control his anger as he tried getting through the show.

Now he's only popular for placating liberals by feeding them the anti-Trump rhetoric they so crave. The result being that he's known now for just looking angry about Trump 24/7 rather than for any jokes.

Its as if he is under tremendous pressure, probably has something to do with his sister and the Podestas

Screnneld prlemprff

I member

He even played a faggot and was funny in the 90s

Can u link or embed the colbert election special? His face, my sides

>played
user, that wasn't pretend.

Not sure where to find. Can probably try some torrent site.

youtu.be/2gCI4qKAI0I

reported to the RCMP for homophobic comments
check your privilege cis scum

Damn that is a depressing comparison - Colbert was legit funny/witty, even as he mocked conservatives it wasn't in a mean spirited way

ahh i miss those days...strangers with candy was funny, though im sure if i saw it today id cringe and hate it.

It was a legitimately good show.

Which is why it has to be a bit depressing for Colbert to not be able do any work like that again. Everything he does on these talk shows is topical (and mean spirited now), so no one will remember these bits of his a few years from now.

The only piece of work of his that anyone will be able to look back on as his proper comedy acting work will be Strangers With Candy and maybe Harvey Birdman. Everything else will be delegated to a few Youtube videos.

It's a bit the same for Jon Stewart. He did a small role in Death To Smoochy and voiced the character of some toy in a movie that shot freezing ray out of his mustache, I can't even find that movie on IMDB.

Link?