How can we fix the hipster problem?

How can we fix the hipster problem?

Pic very related

That's natural selection? Sad

Fuck

It's fixing itself right there in the headline.

>Quinoa milk
THIS WHAT THE POOR OF THE POOR(schoolar age kid not babies) EAT THAT HERE
WHY ARE THESE HIPSTER SO RETARD

From the sounds of it they're fixing it themselves

But the hipster faggot parents aren't dead, the poor kid is.

With stories like these and liberals getting abortions, I get a good bit of dissonance as from a purely objective standpoint I know that it's one less lefty voter, but on the other hand I know that it's not the kids fault their parents are shit, and it kills me a bit inside that the only choices for them are death before they can even breath or a life as voter cattle for the globalists.

These knobheads can still vote for 50 more years

>How can we fix the hipster problem?
Start "fixing" their enablers and the businesses earning money from this lifestyle

Might hopefully be in prison now though.

This is good. The retarded hipster parents fail to spread their genes any further.

The solution is we allow this. We allow them to starve their children to death in quinoa milk and kale chips. The problem will solve itself.

>Quinoa is an excellent source of protein and tastes amazing

This reminds me of the guys drinking jizz liquor. Fucking liberals would eat oats rubbed through a monk's taint if someone said it was natural.

it sounds like the problem is fixing itself

Not breastfeeding until the child can eat solid food should be considered child abuse. It can cause lifelong problems.

>the poor kid
you mean the one who would've likely been indoctrinated with their bullshit and been just as bad, if not worse? I'm ok with this.
If we stopped allowing fertility drugs for the obese and adoption/surrogacy for fags, we could be done with all of them in a couple generations

How does that even happen? Women's boobs are literally designed to not allow this to happen.

Why fix it?

You can see the problem has already fixed itself.

She was vegan, therefore malnourished, therefore could not lactate.

>The problem will solve itself.
No it won't. Dirtbag progressives own the education system, so they will keep converting plenty of kids into progtards. They need to be fought. You can't rely on them to stop reproducing.

I wish the human race would just die out