You can fix peyronie's disease with an electric toothbrush and cure acne by not eating anything with milk in it

>you can fix peyronie's disease with an electric toothbrush and cure acne by not eating anything with milk in it

whats up with current medical system
and where do I find a alternative source because I got shit I need to cure

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/herpes/treatment-remedies.aspx
healthnutnews.com/blissful-benefits-bergamot-oil/
healthnutnews.com/natural-medicine-cabinet-part-1/
healthnutnews.com/cannabis-and-coconut-oil-make-powerful-mixture-to-kill-cancer-cells/
healthnutnews.com/scientists-discover-coconut-oil-exterminates-93-percent-colon-cancer-cells-two-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why though? I bet she's amazing at sucking cock

any video of her where she licks dick?

I want that fucking slag to make her tongue disappear in my ass

>dat hair
>dem freckles
>DAT TO TONGUE DOUGH

my type to the T

Its like a soulless ginger and a cock sucking goddess fucked and made an ass eating queen

I'm a sucker for gingers

Some Sup Forumsack wrote a whole book though.
www.viriculture.com/book

WHO IS SHE

inb4 reverse image search, pulls up a bunch of retarded spic pages

>She will never throatfuck you with her tongue during a passionate violent kiss as she bites your lips

>I'm a sucker for gingers
Wait till you marry one. You better have patience. Lots of it. I have almost exclusivity dated red heads....straight red hair only. They all seem flighty and have occasional "stabby" spells.

t: 12+ years married to ginger

Holy fucking shit that tongue

Sauce?

I bet she can lick the balls real good.

This is what you get for using that image.

ikr

why does everyone with experience with redheads say this shit?

Nice. You should write erotica if you don't already.

bahahaha

Cause they be racist n` shiet.

because it's true

I guess the memes are true. I'll keep that in mind. As you probably suspected I don't have experience with them. It's probably a bad idea because I have very little patience and a short temper. I guess either me or her will end up being a statistic. Oh well.

The internet! Some bloke on other chan grew a tiny human inside an egg up a horses snatch.

Make a clone

It's on YouTube somewhere

They are stronger and prone to uncontrolled impulse physical force.

Fuck this, I'm confirming my own quads for alchemy!

>For maximum life force; add shill on a medium heat to induce maximum tears (salt of the gods)
>Half stir to the left to raise his hopes, three hard stirs to the right to smash said hope
>1 part pee pee, 2 parts poo poo, ???, Profit

Fuck that hair...hnnnnnng
Gingers are really attractive to me

>why does everyone with experience with redheads say this shit?
I am not making this up. I am not saying that this is all red heads, but from my experience....I have delt with 4 in my life, because:
>Cause they be racist n` shiet
Not only do I not find blacks attractive, I would rather only have me a red head. The skinnier ones are flighty. The thiccc ones can start and end fights....with you and others....I can't remember any blondes in my past at all. Also, no STDs either. Remember....50% of african american women......

Checkd
Also, what?

She can lick your asshole while blowing you

Some doctors are shit, others not. Talk to a different doctor or shell out the $$$ for someone in the States.

Is your system that bad? The tards on plebbit praise it daily

>peyronie's disease
top dick

This.. hope you're hungry and thanks for the check!

If it's red, it's probably infected. Get some ointment for that.

Honestly the stereotype probably feeds into the behavior as well as the obvious vice versa
t. has redhead gf for 4+ years, yet to be stabbed

Redheads having a short temper is an old stereotype. Stereotypes usually have a grain of truth to them.

>where do I find a alternative source
infowarsstore.com

>4+ years
Why not ring it?

I'm intrigued but disgusted. I'm going to watch it now

What about a natural cure for herpes?
Thought about cutting my cock off as well as killing myself, but I feel like there's a better way

Woah, please be tall enough to breed

Confirmed over 5'8

eh, not really.
I had a gf with a tongue like that except that it flared out on the sides more in a triangular shape. Looked like a fucking demon tongue. She could also put her whole fist in her mouth. Large mouth, small hands. She was not good at giving oral tho. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful for what I got but there was always lots of teeth scraping and eventually she would complain about her jaw hurting.

sorry leaf
but your ass herpies will probably require surgary at this point

It's very interesting, hopefully we can summon a succubus or a gremlin by jerking off and using our loads for science

It's weird that female redheads are usually considered attractive... but males are practically an abused minority.

Gingers are hot, but I would never actively try and fuck one.

Mainly because ginger is an anagram for nigger.

>and where do I find a alternative source because I got shit I need to cure

Holistic Doctors

>Mercola.com
>Healthnutnews.com
>Realfarmacy.com

Many more. Pharmaceutical industry buries this kind of information because patients can cure or treat their own ailments by other identifying the source of their problem and eliminating the causes or just treating it on their own. A good example is high blood pressure obviously caused by genes, high sodium, caffeine, and obesity. Cut off all junk food, all sugar with the exception of fruits or healthy snacks, lower or replace coffee, and instead of getting on pharmeceutical pills you can drink celery juice daily. Celery lowers blood pressure naturally just as well as classic medications for HBP. Lavender whether topical or through essential oils lowers HBP by almost 50%. Add magnesium to your diet because magnesium deficiency is also a cause of HBP. Rinse repeat and you just cured yourself.

Dont mix with gingers unless you are ginger, we are so few :(((

Gingers are gross

Daily reminder that if milk gives you acne, you aren't white.

I have the genes too though. My mother has it from her mother, and I'm with a firehair gf.

Wife material right there.

U mad rice boi

>checking his own digits

Poor form Australia. Now a baby koala has to die for your sin.

She will stop using it once married, warning from a married man.

SMOKER!

articles.mercola.com/herpes/treatment-remedies.aspx

healthnutnews.com/blissful-benefits-bergamot-oil/

healthnutnews.com/natural-medicine-cabinet-part-1/

healthnutnews.com/cannabis-and-coconut-oil-make-powerful-mixture-to-kill-cancer-cells/

healthnutnews.com/scientists-discover-coconut-oil-exterminates-93-percent-colon-cancer-cells-two-days/

>Dont mix with gingers unless you are ginger, we are so few :(((
All the talk about white genocide aside I have read articles that suggest redheads will literally vanish in about a century.

I really think there is a food conspiracy. So much of the shit we eat is addictive. Sugar, caffeine, alcohol, all sold like it's fucking normal. I turned out to be celiac so I cut a bunch of foods out of my diet (gluten, caffeine, sugar, sodium nitrites, and msg) and I feel fucking great. Seriously, fuck food. Meat, rice, corn (flour), vegetables, butter, cheese.

Now that I gave up sugar and caffeine, I can't believe they're legal. I do break out when I drink milk or when I used to eat chocolate. Medicine is so fucked right now. I was never diagnosed with celiac (my brother was via stomach biopsy after I cut out gluten). My GF had to be like, there is something horribly wrong with you, and had me do an elimination diet. Best I ever felt. I went to a doctor to get diagnosed and he was just like lol, don't eat gluten then.

Fuck the food industry. Fuck doctors. I lived 23 years with horrible sinus headaches, no diagnosis. Wanted to take a drill to my forehead. Could barely breathe at night. Now my nose is clear, no more headaches unless I fuck up and eat something wrong.

Keek

Honestly Ive always preferred fucking over bjs.

She will not if you aren't a effeminate faggot
t. I have 5 brothers in very deep marriages who still are active in the bedroom and having children

She's a keeper just to pass that slanger on.

Also, you must ain't doing it right.

It's quite disheartening

I see nothing to be "Fixed" about dem tongue.

>exclusively date one type of girl
>have no basis for comparison
>"they're all bad!"
maybe the problem was with you lad

Found it.

I can help carry it on, I just want to find a firehair who wants to have a big family like I am a part of (6 sisters and 5 brothers, I'm the baby 6th brother).

I think you kinda misunderstood the guy, but I respect where you are coming from on rational logic.

I'm with English teacher on this...

>drinking hormones

>key

uh...

Is she...the "keymaster"?

I thought it was the other way around

pol could literally tell you fucks that anything is code for wanting to fuck niggers and you dumb fucks will believe it.

Imma charging my Barbie!!!!!!!

>you can fix peyronie's disease with an electric toothbrush

How? Is there any validity to this claim?

You use it to massage your prostate, that triggers the brain to produce antibodies to purge your system.

Nah seriously

What?
I need some sauce for that

The key is code for chastity/femdom not niggers

The only way to cure being a leaf is to kill yourself.

never had any problems with redheads personally but my one friend dated some ugly looking one and she fucked a nigger.

gottem

That's your jewish doctor's fault for mutilating your dick.

>cure acne by not eating anything with milk in it

Where did you hear this?

How to fix bent dick?

>Abomination spits something at him
>Yells "BITCH!" and smashes it into a bloody mess with a book
This is fucking great

She's underage.