Uhh what?

Uhh what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqhw5hiX15A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>necessary
>desirable
Says who?

That IOM reporter needs to tweet his home address so I can start sending "migrants" there to camp on his lawn and rifle thru his refuse bins.
Then we can see how necessary and desirable he feels bout it.

canada will take them all

we will nuke you leaf, give us half a reason

my wife and her daughter

YES GOY, IT'S INEVITABLE!

ACCEPT YOUR DESTRUCTION!

>BBC that commits endless crime is desirable to the young white women we force fed propaganda to for the last few decaes

Let's see a dozen sharia loving muslims move into Justin Trudeau's house.

Experts.

Reliable sources.

Anonymous contacts.

Women are ALWAYS race traitors.

Genetic studies involving neanderthals expected to find a large amount of neanderthal mitochondrial DNA, given the traditional idea that female neanderthals were taken in by Human males or raped. But the opposite is true. There is no neanderthal mitocondrial DNA in the modern human population, meaning that human females were fucking neanderthal males and neanderthal females were ignored.

And then when you look at the Y Chromosome in Brazil, it is completely European, a sign that female natives fucked European invaders at an unprecedented level.

Females are traitors. Always, always, always.

Women are crazy
They should all be gassed

Containment country

you can start laying sea mines lol

There's no Neanderthal Y-DNA found either.

Can't even spring for the good ligthsabers

hahahaha low key low key

Those are better for kids anyway, if you break one you're out maybe $7, and they won't get any injury greater than a light bruise that will fade by the next day.
If they want one sturdy enough to leave a welt, they can wait until they know enough to not swing it indoors.

Everyone's saying it, user.

what does this post even mean?

((()))

>inevitable

or we could just, you know, say naw?

>244 million people on the move

It's hilarious, they deny everything up until the second they normalize.

And then it's complete and utter normalization, as if they never denied it.

The jew

>not understanding mitochondrial DNA only comes from the mother

This, fucking hell .

agreed

He is stating that the ratio between neanderthal Y-DNA and neanderthal mitochondrial DNA is more revealing than the absolute level of either.
If the ratio is 1:1, then the level of racemixing was equal between the sexes. A skewed ratio of DNA would correspond to a skewed racemixing level.

>Uhh what?
jews

With 200 million blacks on the move, crime is inevitable, necessary, and desirable.

Laugh at us all you want Eurofags but admit it you'd rather be American because of all the refugees coming your way. At least spics aren't half bad and there is an ocean between us and the niggers.

so basically youre saying islam is right after all

>it's current year

>Spics aren't half-bad

Keep telling yourself that, Carlos. Either way, nobody wins. Especially you.

>give us half a reason
Trudeau is a full reason

fuckin based

(((Them)))

The current framework of Human Rights allows for the entire resettlement of the third world into Western countries.

>"You owe us 274 billion for leaving, Britain"
>"Theres 244 million invaders on the way, make room :D"

Where do they come up with these numbers?

western hognose

(((Goldstein)))

it allows for that
but doesn't exactly require a country to do so
as long as you ignore the press for long enough and have

>millions of people are migrating because we allowed it! It's inevitable goy!

I SUPPORT REFUGEES

u aint doin shit nigga

I SUPPORT THIS

Degrowth (population/economic) is the only hope humanity has to avoid completely destabilizing the biosphere.

D E S I R A B L E

WHO IS THIS MAN?

>244 MILLION
Holy fuck, goodnight Europe. It's going to be a blackout.

Gigantic redpill dropped on Italian National TV

I don't think anyone else compares so far, because this is the 3rd biggest channel.

What's mass migration for and who does it serve?

youtube.com/watch?v=lqhw5hiX15A

Names Peter Sutherland, his work at the UN, the International Organization for Migration and his authored piece on using immigration to undermine ethnical omogeneity in Europe.

Names the economic reason for immigration: cheap wages/slavery.

Names George Soros and Open Society

>244,000,000 migrants

For REAL??

That's right. A 33% increase of the total population of Europe. It's the summary call to the end of the West outside of the Americas.

You eurofags need to gtfo this board and take to the streets. You're about to lose your homelands, your culture, your way of life. If you care for liberty and freedom, for social order and prosperity for your communities and families, for your children and grandchildren, you must rebel at all costs. Or do you not love freedom enough?

black extremely high immigration & high fertility
coupled with white boomers dying out & low fertility
europe is on track to beat your "56%" before 2040

Syria getting wrecked soon.

((them))

By 2080, the blacks will rule Europe

check yoself b4 u wreck urself

IT WILL B GLORIOUS

Vaginas?

They will loot and pillage until nothing is left, hardly salvageable without the technology to rebuild it.

Maybe they should uh like not be on the move, but if they absolutely must

> Get a compass
> Move south/east

Stupid fucking white people.

Wait so you're saying rape is being a race traitor?Hot diggity dog we got us a smart one here.

>boat literally looks like a huge black cock
blacked

Israel will never turn away immigrants.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
#MulticulturalIsrael

Maybe they wouldn't be "on the move" if all the good countries weren't so eager about letting them in.

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

>migration
>desirable

Desirable to whom? Answer: To the globalists, the corporate cronies, the heads of the multinational multibilliondollar corporations including corporate banks, and the multibillionaires.

The rest of the planet does not desire migration. The rest of the planet wants to see the best and brightest stay in their country to make their country better. If we drain each nation of its best and brightest, we improve our nation but we critically weaken vast numbers of lesser nations. We will eventually need to spend an enormous amount of blood and treasure to fix the inevitable problems that arise from those weakened nations and the depravity that comes as a result of draining a country of its most vital resource — its hard workers, its risk-taking entrepreneurs, and its intellectuals.

>"humans"

I want to throw up.

jew propaganda.

>We burned the house down you give to us.
>Now let us move into your house, promise we wont burn it down.
>Motherfucker we burnt down your house, you better have another house for us to live in!
Immigration in a nut shell.
You cant fix your country by leaving it, if its in that bad of shape how about some country swoop in and claim it as their own by force like the good old days.

yes goy pack that goyim farm tight gotta cram as many warm bodies into that kosher industrial machine as possible

hey, at least this one is more a "fight me" than what they usually do

"desirable"

80 IQ with ugly faces is not desirable.

Literally Camp of the Saints. RIP Western Civilization.

that is THE QUESTION

>you cant stop the jewish human smuggling, goyim

not to me or my neighbors. keep that classless 3rd world trash out of my country

>no longer calling them refugees
>no longer calling them asylum seekers
>now they're #ForMigration
The mask is falling pretty fast.

I would have expected at least five more years of "poor brown people only trying to escape the horrors of war and persecution." But they're already shifting gears into full on "vibrant diversity is inevitable, accept these humble immigrants with open arms, racists!"

I guess they realized trying to con people into believing this trash was ever going to go back wasn't a long term goal. Now they can start convincing everyone how great this scum is to have around permanently.

>canada will take them all

No.

>Desirable

Maybe if you have a rape fetish.

Nope. Kill 'em all

>not wanting more of these

Capitalists.

Powerful

>not wanting 1% of these

fix'd.

No it isn't. Gun them down on the boats. Fuck em. You don't need that shit. No one does.

warms the heart doesn't it?

Please bring more, the more refugees, the harder the left pushes, the closer we are to right wing death squads

Immigration is a shit test

Consider the circumstances. European men went to South America and got poontang (unlike the pussy Europeans today but I digress) they didn't bring women with them.
I don't know the circumstances for Neanderthal though. Perhaps Neanderthals were better than humans, they encountered humans, fought them and fucked their women, but weren't extinct for other reason than "humans killed them off"

Also humans and Neanderthals are all one race bigots because they could interbreed