Why hasn't the civil war started yet?

Why have white people given up on themselves?
>We are letting niggers invade and takeover out of fear of being called racist.
>We let them shout us down and look down on us as if we are lesser.
>We let them masquerade as poor oppressed minorities even though whites are less than 10% of the global population.
Black people contribute nothing to this world. They just take what the whites have created and destroy it, all while calling white people evil. The world would be a better place without them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
northwestfront.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop falling for Jew Criminal World Order PSYOPs and False Flags Jewtard. Trump is a Jew and Spencer is a AGENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

You're a fucking idiot. Go spam your garbage elsewhere.

Spencer is an idiot the MEDIC CHOSE to represent us

Lots want to but they cant with other lots not wanting to, and with the law and everything. You just have to wait untill its the vast majority that are pissed off

I'm sure there is a silent majority of white people that would support this after all of the shit that's happened in the past decade alone, but no one wants to come out and say it, even though we should be. The biggest problem seems to be getting everything started because no one wants to fire the first shot.

>Why have white people given up on themselves?

Whitey may be the most empathetic race in the world like niggas may be the most physical and Asians the smartest. We are the ones who have the highest propensity towards 'good' compared to anyone else.

It is extremely easy to play a person with empathy.

*media
been talking about tf2 to much

What a terrible shoop lol

OP's pic woke something up in me. The media hated that story. The media reported just enough. It was like a book report as a kid knowing that this has to be so many pages.

Just remember the plan, lads.
>OPERATION SNEK:
>Lefties congregate in cities
>Blockade cities- hide innawoods around them and don't let anyone in or out
>Let food supplies dwindle and starve them out
Most effective plan I can think of, and honestly more humane than a direct assault

It's just a bot, note the Excessive Capitalization. Just more D+C, this time from the extreme tinfoil side.

You give most Americans way too much credit. It is mostly younger people getting their information on the internet figuring out the sorry state of whites demographically and the rapid changes associated with this decline in the recent past. The overwhelming majority of whites are still blissfully unaware of the tire burnings that await them in the near future. They may never wake up, even in death.

Donald Dump and Kike Spencer and Fed Ice Radio

White people who want their nation back have been confined to their rooms because of the hordes of brainwashed anti white zombies.They say were weak, in reality we are outnumbered. the elites control everything, resistance is futile.

They will cover a thug being shot by a cop for months but when an autistic white kid gets kidnapped and tortured, they turn a blind eye. They don't care about white people.
Niggers are the most arrogant people I've ever met. Arrogance equates to easy manipulation.
Even the older people have seen all of the shit BLM has been pulling. Rioting, burning down cities, blatant racism, etc. They may not take action, but they have to know.

Too comfy at the moment.

White people haven't been attacked enough to see tribalism as a path forward.

Spencer seems to push white nationalism within the USA and it's laws.
Like becoming a 30% minority that pays tax (welfare money) so the other races don't kill us is no biggie as long as we 'feel' great.

>Some retarded kid had a little hair snipped off by some niggers who were then subsequently sent to prison for like 20 years for it

WTF RACE WAR NOW IM READY TO GIVE UP MY NICE LIFESTYLE AND 80K A YEAR JOB TO LIVE IN THE FOREST FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT AND DIE

Yes, but when is enough enough? It doesn't matter if white people are outnumbered as we will always be the better warriors. Cortes proved that.
A world without niggers would be infinitely more comfy.
What constitutes enough? They burn down cities, commit unfathomable amounts of crime, change definitions so they can be openly racist towards while people while claiming not to be, and so much more.

I have found that older people just won't accept it. They will believe globalist propaganda (be it anywhere from MSNBC and Comedy Central to Fox), they will quake in fear at the idea of being called a racist, and they will refuse to support any form of white identitarianism while accepting nonwhite advocacy openly.
Ultimately this is the problem. They hear things like 'white genocide' and South Africa sport killings of whites and stuff like that and cannot even comprehend that it could happen to them.

>>Some retarded kid had a little hair snipped off by some niggers who were then subsequently sent to prison for like 20 years for it
This wouldn't be a problem if it was an anomaly. It's an everyday part of life now. Like terrorist attacks in Europe or bestiality in Canada.

I hope a nigger or chink takes your job

It seems like you have lost touch with the state of American politics. The individual reigns supreme over the family, race is a lie, and all people are equal. Gender, species, and morality are on the way out as well. Tribalism between whites does not compute.

Basically, through the denial of race as a valid construct the left has managed to derail racial consciousness across the West.

How and the flying fuck did these lunatics even get power in the first place?

I mean, yeah, sure I could mobilize an Aryan strike force, assassinate a bunch of dual-Israeli politicians, destroy AIPAC, then systematically torch every single synagogue in the US, but why would I do that when I could just sit around and play video games?

bump
fuck off and shill somewhere else

American politics are cancer. I believe in a government for, of, and by white people as our founding fathers intended.
>and all people are equal
Equality is, quite literally, a "social construct" I believe is the new buzzword. Nature is the most unequal thing to exist. I'm sure that can be used against them.
Video games are bread & circus. What better purpose in life than to better the world by ridding it of parasites?

Because there is no "we" so psychologically it's always perceived as 1 vs millions.

The reason for this is extensive "I see no color" hippie bullshit propaganda.

You need identity politics in a system where other groups have that or you will lose every time.

White people aren't going to do shit. We're a beaten people, too afraid to act because we don't want to risk losing what little we have left.

Because there is no reason for it. 99.999% of anybody calling for actual, armed insurgency are hormonal adolescent LARPers. Fuck the other 0.0001. The cops can deal with it. Now turn off the light and try to get some sleep, son. I just sent your mom down the hall to check on you. She should be there in 3...2..

When you control the federal reserve and any fiat central bank you have literally unlimited money, as long as people keep using it and accepting the idea that it has worth.

Usually it requires some sort of great martyr to stand and fall for white people, a hero type character.

They fabricate a divide. Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin working towards the same end goal. Not too many people like to or are capable of taking a step out of the box and seeing the big picture. Both sides have been actively working towards taking away your rights and money. That's their end goal. The manage to stay in power by convincing the masses that there are only two solutions to every problem, "ours vs theirs." I'll use abortion as an example. Abortion is a hot topic, but it really isn't an issue at all, it's a symptom. The real issue is the fact that unwanted pregnancies are happening in the first place, but you'll never hear a politician say that because there is no money to be made in actually fixing things and abortion is a great way to rile up your base.
We're going to lose everything if we do nothing though.

>Why aren't we doing anything?
Feminism, liberalism, white guilt, demonization of white culture/achievements, indoctrination of white children at a very young and impressionable age, baby boomers and a huge sense of general apathy towards such issues from the average working class white person.

Really makes me wonder why commies go against white people then actually fighting the people who have been screwing everybody on this planet for years.

We're going to lose everything either way. The problem is that most whites don't care. The loss of our entire race, and most of the real progress we've made along with it, doesn't matter to them.

There will be pockets of whites that remain in the west, but they won't be behind the helm of their own nation.

But if a martyr kills a bunch of blacks he'll be painted as an evil racist who nobody will show support for and we'll be back where we started.
Yes, but why do we allow that to continue? Why haven't white people collectively put their feet down and tell niggers/women/kikes to fuck off? Even today's youth is seeing through the bullshit as we saw with the pewdiepie fiasco.

>What better purpose in life than to better the world by ridding it of parasites?
The same can be asked of you. Are you prepared to gamble your current life in an attempt to make the country better? Right now the US is stable simply because of the massive amounts of firearms in circulation. I don't see that changing anytime soon either.

Define "stable".

On point.
People see problems but they reach for band-aids rather than a real solution. Example:
>See outrageous black crime on TV/IRL
>Repub: we'll have law and order
>Americans vote Repubs, Repubs do nothing again.

The Democrats are right in that the Republican party plays with implicit white identity politics, but they are playing it as a nonproductive outlet for frustration.

In most of the country, you can walk around without getting raped or robbed in broad daylight, and there is no robberies in most neighborhoods.

>Are you prepared to gamble your current life in an attempt to make the country better?
Of course I am. I don't place much worth into my own life, let alone anyone else's. A few years ago I was going through depression to the point that I was ready to end it, but then I thought about how if I was ready to end it, then why does anything matter? Why do I need validation for anything? Worst case scenario I just off myself, which I already came to the conclusion that I'm a-okay with. I'm more than ready to make this world into one that I'll want to be a part of.
Yes I talked about how shitty our political parties are. See In white neighborhoods, sure.

That's what they want us to think. It's worked so well for so long. We become our own worst enemies. Now is the time to show strength and (to steal one of their favorite words) solidarity.

Wake up. Fellow whites are the real enemies.

The white liberal is the cancer. The shitskins are just symptoms of the disease. Without the white liberal supporting them, they are nothing.

If you're committed, then go read up on cult leaders, find similar people without a purpose to convert, then do what I said here . You don't need an army to change the world. Have fun.

They are still animals that need to go, but yes, other whites are part of the problem. I attribute that more to susceptibility to propaganda and the inability to think for themselves though.
I'm borderline schizo and pretty antisocial so I don't think I'd make a great cult leader. I'm relatively good at manipulating people though, I suppose.
>You don't need an army to change the world.
Might makes right, power is everything.

>Might makes right, power is everything.
No, using power effectively is everything. You're probably not cut out for this whole "revolution" thing.

This.

Purge the white opposition and our strength will multiply by ten.

You have to have power before you can use it effectively though.

I'm studying western civilization, and it fills me with dejection to see how much we've fallen in the past few decades. We need a new renaissance. We need to start from scratch and set our priorities straight.

some people at least have a plan

northwestfront.org