Anyone else secretly hoping for war with North Korea just so we can start bleaching their women in the aftermath?

Anyone else secretly hoping for war with North Korea just so we can start bleaching their women in the aftermath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzn9Jb5-FKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

yes

Reminder that on the day of the rope all race mixers will hang.

wtf, I hate my country now

HERE COMES THE ROPE SONNY JIM

>secretly
I talk about wanting war with the Norks openly

>BLEACHED some Iraqi girls doing humanitarian work after the war
>I get to do the same with tiny Korean qts
Yessssssss.

muh conquest fantasies

You guys are fucking fags.

Ive always had this fantasy of saving a wounded female qt enemy combatant then tending to her wounds and nursing her to health, then she will see what a great guy I am and what a great country Im fighting for. After that, she will slowly fall in love and she opens up to me and says she wants me to make love with her but only if we marry . Then she becomes my wife and we come to America and marry forever and live happily as he introduce her to stuff like baseball and all-you-can-eat buffets and see the happiness in her eyes that shes an American now

Theres some hope with this NK situation desu

na I want them to keep out jews.

radically conservative countries are becoming an ideal as time goes by.

I just want an end to all the saber rattling, all this fucking posturing and Best Korea does whatever the fuck they want.

Get rid of THAAD and china will gladly protect you from the norks

you also wont have the rapemarines too

Just imagine the sound she'd make when she takes a White Man as opposed to a malnourished local.

>thinks he's in any place to "bleach" when his country is being fucked by pakis
That's pretty pathetic to have a "savior" fantasy

Not sure if larping or actual faggot

Hand over the comfort women, Kim.

yea

Millions will die. This is a war no one wants. Not nuclear but the artillery pieces placed along the southern North Korea border can hit Seoul in minutes. MILLIONS would die. China has collapsed due to Korean turmoil, Ask the Ming about the war with Japan over Korea. 1590s' ish. Yi Sun Shin

Fun Fact: In violation of a passive agreement with Russia via Bill Clinton, Trump has ordered the Permissive Action Links to be re-installed on the Lancers specifically for the North Korean threat.

Lancers can defeat DPRK AA with their speed and LABS B83s at critical targets.

Implying the world stand a chance against Best Korea and it's not the West which will get RICED.

>ywn wipe out a squad of North korean female soldiers and have your way with the bodies as a reward

what kind of humanitarian work? where does one enlist for that?

That sounds gay as fuck.
I'm asian and I just wanna rape Norks as an GI.

I'm praying for a total nuclear holocaust like a true edgelord.

Nope. Getting some tail from Best Korea won't change the fact that it's bumped off the nearly completed Rothschild banking list.

And that's why I'm okay with Europeans having no country

You would make a good film writer desu

I call BS. If a North Korean woman happens to get pregnant after you fuck her and you go home to America and start up a white family that erases any race mixing you did.

Muh cognitive dissonance

Literally the most leaf Jap thing ever written. Well done.

So if your wife gets fucked by a nigger it's okay if she has children with you?

I was just out restoring utilities and water. You can apply with various NGO humanitarian efforts, just google it and pick a career that fits your skills and education.

Also, if you have a degree or industry experience, plenty of humanitarian missions are run by big oil/gas/manufacturing corps, and they often recruit from various missions because it's a far better test of your abilities than an interview. It also looks pretty great on your CV.

yes
>88

Konnichiwa, friend.

>tfw have no choice

Men and women are different.

>even on Sup Forums half the americans are shitskins

SOON

But my skin color is white and looks are of a pretty normal white guy. How will you know?

I don't. I don't want a war for Israel.

I swear to god, I hope you faggots don't end up hoping for war with Iran as well.

And you're still a nigger

A man's racemixing is different from a woman's racemixing. Women carry the children inside of them for 9 months. Men just pump and dump.

So it's okay then if a woman is on birth control?

Itt same queefs that get visibly flustered when they see bmwf couples.

Yes.

I seriously just wanna show them my Japanese superiority. I may be an American Jap, but I still agree with my ancestors ideals that Koreans were made to be dominated by us Japs. Show Nork women why they government teaches them to hate Japan, because Japanese men are the only men that matter in Asia. All others are inferior by comparison. I would happily Nanjing her in front of her commanding officer and claim her as my own.

This too is my dream, OP. I will go to help them recover from decades of oppression by banging as many NK girls as possible.

What does BC have to do with racemixing?

stfu gook
we're here for your comfort women

Your brown eyes my man and curly black hair.

By bases, he means comfort women.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzn9Jb5-FKA

koreans are disgusting

>Women carry the children inside of them for 9 months. Men just pump and dump.

So then if women can't carry a child they can fuck all the asian men they want just like white men can fuck all the gooks they want right?

>Gigantically-wide fat heads
>Small, squinty black eyes, can't even see the iris when they raffing
>every girl in South Korea needs plastic surgery and skin bleaching or you'll want to gouge your eyes out at their hideousness

How about nah bro

The new PAL controller is classified as fuck, and no pictures of it can be taken, but here it is on the deck of a Lancer.

Sorry Son of Nippon, but your own women don't want you as they kamikaze the entire race by refusing to breed.

I'm Scandinavian and consider the Spanish, Italian, British, german a separate race.
If you aren't purebred from your cultural region you are a race mixer.

still using B1's for anything

I've watched just about every documentary on NK I could, and I suspect that NK is going to collapse from within. Kim Jong Un 's half brother was probably killed off because someone wanted to replace Un with his brother.

sorry, Japan called dibs on korean women decades ago

I want to hear more from this guy

>I'm Scandinavian
No you're not. You're an American.

Don't forget Chinese too.

It has grammars errors, but I did rip it from another Japanon. I feel like it just gives it more character.

See

So desire for Korean women led your nation to buying dirty underpants in Pachinko machines?

A good reason for westerners to avoid them.

Nice opinion!

>you

>brown eyes
They're hazel/green. It's not like millions of whites don't have brown eyes too.
>curly hair
It's wavy, but I keep it short so it looks straight. Again, not only an attribute of niggers

I don't see a problem as long as you're practicing safe sex. Lot of people think an IUD or being on the pill, allows for raw fucking, then they end up with herpes or HPV.

No one cares you fucking nigger. Filtered

>liking qt women
>you faggot, I bet you kiss girls!

but they look great once westernized desu

Power fantasy is pretty gay

Reminder that the day of the rope will never happen because whites are the most cucked race and will be only 4% of the world population within a decade.

And then after years of living with you in America, she kills you in your sleep and joins up with other Nork infiltrators according to their final orders before the fall of North Korea to launch guerrilla attacks.

No because women should keep their legs closed. A man conquering a foreign woman during war is completely different.

why are you lying on the internet? they all kill the women who sleep with foreigners there. I remember reading a story way back in the day about the increase in honor killings during the occupation years to the point that women were avoiding foreigners altogether out of fear of retribution from their relatives or shia death squads.

So fuck off back to Sweden.

Evidently they do since they're replying.

That's what the kikes said last time.

So you mean rape

why cant white people just be happy with what the have? LEAVE THE OTHER RACES ALONE YOU PIECES OF SHIT I WANT MY ASIAN QTIES!!!!

> I remember reading a story way back in the day about the increase in honor killings during the occupation years to the point that women were avoiding foreigners altogether out of fear of retribution from their relatives or shia death squads.
That's very interesting. It's great how they keep their women under control.

>that
>look great

Why are you in my country, Chang? Don't you realize that you'll never be American? Americans are all white people.

>Americans are all white people.

And us Manzanar Japs. I've seen way more Japs than I have chinks, anyway.

Did you get any STDs?

I'm actually black.

anyways no rice mixing white goy. Stick to your race and make white babies. Isnt that right?Gooks are not for fook

The only Americans are people that look like this.

The founding fathers even said only free white persons can become citizens.

Not your country anymore fag

Then you don't get "azn cuties" either, you cotton-picking cunt-nugget. Stick to your own degenerate race as you preach and I'll stick to my glorious nippon cock-sleeves.

>LABS
didn't know they were so nimble

You expect me to say no when an asian qt 3.14 invites me to her house to hear her play the piano while wearing lingerie?

You know what's better then two roses on your piano? Tulips on your organ...

war with korea will mean they get nuked, there won't be a conventional war. too much at risk.

;_;7 that's so sweet, user

you increased their numbers
and gave them superior white genes to boot

Make up your mind then white boy. You cant have two scoops.

OP, yep, there's million of little Korean women desperately in need of some big hard cock!!!FACT!!!

Yeah that worked for the Philippines