Have you seen what facility Trump was celebrating the opening of along with King Saud...

Have you seen what facility Trump was celebrating the opening of along with King Saud? This is the new Sharia Global Centre. It is going to be manned 24/7 by teams of Islamic Scholars, psychologists and internet researchers to help spread Islam worldwide and defeat all counter-Islamic ideologies thru memetic warfare. Trump does not give a shit as long as the Saudis give America cheap oil to make the economy bigger in his term.

>Muzzies can access the internet now

Oh dear. Sound the alarm. Blumpf btfo

if it's as effective as their army i think we will be ok.

These fucks brought down the WTC...

>if it's as effective as their army i think we will be ok.
Maybe Trump can give them half a trillion worth of computers because they're such great allies and Trump loves radical Islam so much

They don't stand a chance against Pepe.

Apparently you've never heard of something called Mossad.

Close. Saudi's and Jews are exchangeable.

this so stupid and presentation was horrific

Now that's Sharia Blue

> Trump does not give a shit as long as the Saudis give America cheap oil to make the economy bigger in his term.

shill please go

Let's bomb them for opening some faggy public library?

I'd say let's bomb them anyway but your reason is kind of liberal and gay

looks evil desu

nothing like fighting a monolithic force of evil ideologues hellbent on the collapse of western civilisation with nothing but a hangover and your grandfather's mauser

this is like some sci-fi hollywood type of shit

Any other photos? I'm concerned.

Apparently anti-Trump shills are backing every conspiracy in the book except Seth Rich and Pizzagate. Pathetic.

Wow that doesn't look dystopian as fuck

Bud, the 90s are coming back into vogue, monolithic superevil enemy of the week high-tech headquarters setups are part and parcel of the last five decades. The new millenium did the same thing only with massed troop dust-offs from a main depot/rally point.

This is an important meme.

>Islamic Scholars

Aka the real ones

>implying hes wrong

>muzzie maymay world headquarters

sounds like fun, desu

couldn't be worse than jidf

At a certain point, these fuckwits are going to realize Trump is so fucking incompetent and morally bankrupt that he's a danger to the entire world. Until then, meme magic, MAGA, cucks, etc.

we'll red pill them about the House of Saud being Jews and cause a revolution

Trump is sucking the cock of House of Saud, selling them weapons just like Hillary did. Fuck him.

It will only make people dislike them more. The only people I see it working on are MGTOW who want women as property.

wait, holy shit... they opened this star trek looking facility for paid shills?

lol it's totally like the north koreans who sit at the computer and pretend to do shit

SOURCE PLEASE FAGGOT LOOKS LIKE A MILITARY COMMAND AND CONTROL CENTRE TO ME.

IslamicNATO, yep.

All these anons are getting asspained, but I just see opportunity like you, brother.

bump

Oh man, I might be scared of those Muslim memetic warriors, if I could read their GOD DAMN SQUIGGLE LANGUAGE!