Henry Rollins Gets real on guns

We are living in a day and age where the second amendment is no longer relevant. Allow me to explain.

The second amendment was written in 1791, more than 10 years after the Americans won their revolution. It's purpose was to make sure that people were armed and ready to fight should a foreign government try to invade US mainland.

Well fast forward 226 years, the US people no longer object to being replaced, institutionalized, and if necessary, culled.

Now that I have proven the second amendment no longer has a purpose in America, let's talk about common sense changes we can make to it.

#1 Only allow people of color to own guns. No one needs whites, so racist people do not need to defend their evil souls full of hate, with weapons of death that they invented.

#2 An improved gun registry so that the government knows that guns are in the right hands (people of color only)

#3 Improved genetic testing, to make sure no whites mask their evil white skin to illegally obtain weapons.
Let me know what you all think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtu.be/7YyBtMxZgQs?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

I'll never understand this guy, he literally has a huge tattoo that says "I KILL NIGGERS" on his chest but he's always saying dumb shit like this

let me use my mega mind brain power to defeat isis

He's a LIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Being a leftist means to be a complete cuck, liar and hypocrite, 24 hours a day, for life.

This is how the events of The Turner Diaries began. I hate to reference fiction but holy shit.

He is literally a liberal faggot. This roid, fuck, should know that guns, in the hands of US citizens is the only thing that has kept out gov at bay.

>Henry Rollins Gets real on guns

Geezer says what?

logistics and numbers prove your entire argument to be wrong

the case for the 2nd ammendment grows stronger by the day

thinking otherwise is being delusional

Nice pasta. I've seen your stupid 3 points posted all day for days.
Get a fucking life
Saged

I don't give a shit what a dying boomer thinks.
They are the reason this country is so fucked up, they are the last group of people I will take advice from.

Can more up-to-date photos be used in these shitposts?

>Henry Rollins
Who gives a shit what that sellout faggot has to say black fag is pleb tier hardcore anyway

>Rollins talks about cowards
Didnt niggers kill his friend and roomate?
And he ran away?

eXcsuse me Mr. Negro. Did you even read the OP, or did you even look at the image? Both are meant to be extremely pro-gun freedom, both are intended to show the true meaning of leftist antigun-propaganda and show how scary the anti-gun message of the left is, using sarcasm and the technique I forgot "reducto ad absurdum"

wow gee wiz look at this this couldn't possibly be a big heaping dish of bait

how can I not feel outraged at this thread that i've seen fucking 30 times with the same picture being used

boy gee wiz i'm so steamed

kill yourself faggot

die

rollins is a fag and his band is shit and irrelevant

Why do people pretend any band he was ever in was good? I like leftist punk, but Rollins has always been trash.

Faggot KEK has walked in the desert to many times his brain is fried chicken like a nigger and kike !

If 2A doesn't apply to modern firearms 1A doesn't apply to anything other than 1700s era newsprint and quill ink on hemp paper. Come back when you write your opinion on one of those. Faggot.

If you are in a fair fight your tactics suck

Holy KEK you retards, do you not see that my thread is a counter-troll, against the cuck rollins and against the anti-gun position?

>The left.
>Ever fucking use one of my memes or counter-memes (edits)

My meme is an EDIT!! REEEEEEEEEEEE:::

really activated the almonds

>guns are for the weak

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

quit pretending to be retarded faggot

> i was merely pretending to be an extreme left wing jew nigger

crawl back into your hole your post sucks you suck and your dick is pointy and retarded looking like your fucking head

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

Henry Rollins is a good power Bottom for an alpha male to use

That's about it.

sandy hook was used to pass legislation that violates the second amendment

if the Constitution cannot be restored peacefully it will be done using force

too slow nigger

Who cares what some washed up autist has to say about anything?

obligatory for every HR thread

>picture of wolf
go fuck a dog you fucking weirdo

i think you should be gassed first

Do you not see that this is a pro-gun thread? This thread is a (sarcastic) counter-troll against the cuck who wrote out an original leftist-screed against gun-ownership (with all the standard leftist retardation and lies)

Here is the original (archived) anti-gun thread--

>>>

fake and gay. sage

You can't hide your shilled intensions
clearly b8 m8

I used to like rollins. Now I just see a virtue signaling closeted fag. A fucking liberal cuck. The way he talked about conservative authors in the JRE podcast was so fucking condescending. It was disgusting. I mean, hes LIBERAL therefore more intellectual than that poor bigot Ann Coulter. That dismissive attitude is ridiculous. Go visit a fucking third world shithole and virtue signal a little more henry.

repeating don't lie it seems.

>We are living in a day and age where the second amendment is no longer relevant.
It has NEVER been more important than it is now.

Is it possible, that writing (purposefully) retarded, reducto ad-absurdum counter-trolls in response to original leftist antigun language, is now indistinguishable from the legitimate leftist drivel?

>Try to write something as retarded as possible.
>Indistinguishable from what leftards write every day.

10/10 underrated post

If you want to defeat ISIS join the Kurds, LARPing in the neighborhood won't help.

WE GET THAT YOU'RE A RETARD, DUDE.

but a DISHONEST retard is a new low. fucking ovenworthy you are, my retarded friend.

another reason why people should think for themselves and not pay so much attention to idiots that happen to have a platform because of their celebrity status. henry rollins is an idiot and you should not be taking the right to defend yourself and your family lightly because some shit nozzle suggests otherwise. if there is one thing we should have all learned by now, is do not give up rights, you wont get them back, and you will likely suffer greatly for your stupidity if you do.

Obvious bait is obvious. Sage.

You simply can't compare Switzerland to the shitholes called US or Mexico.
Switzerland is a white wealthy country with culture.
You have none of that.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Nice b8 m8

>am retarded for not knowing how to use ">"

youtu.be/7YyBtMxZgQs?t=10

>Going this hard against a pro-gun user.

hmmmmm

i want to shit in your vagina

OK keep telling yourself that while Achmed kills you and rapes your sisters.

(Meanwhile Switzerland and us will be laughing at you helpless disarmed Euro-sheep)

>guns are tools of the weak
Tell that to the Korean shop owners who protected their businesses during the L.A. Riots.

Dearest OP,
Go fuck yourself.
No really.
Die.
You are anti-civil-liberty.
Which makes you a traitor.
Die.
Sincerely
an actual American

Never mentioned Germany. We are cucked beyond recognition. We would give all our guns to the rapefugees if we had any.

But you still can't compaire Merica to Switzerland.

Technically they were just outliers, the exception to the rule of Asians.

Asians to a high percentage, always vote almost in a bloc, like blacks, for the liberal, democratic, rabidly anti-gun politicians.

When we think of Koreans, we think "Based rooftop Koreans" we don't think "Fucking cucks who vote 82% for Hillary Clinton"

Nice try Schlomo, very poor trolling, but you will be sent back to troll school for more remedial shilling lessons. One day you may earn your shekels, but not today.

You do know that's not real right? He play playing a part in something...
He is a fucking faggot tho. He's been living off the Black flag shit for so long.
Good for him I guess but idk why people like him so much... Way better punk bands out there.

/thread

Saw this posted earlier today by a leaf. Oh, and talk shit about the armed forces or our boys in blue and we'll make you regret it

>I don't like winning
I'll make an arbitrary set of rules and if you don't follow them you're a coward.
>Henry has to kill himself when I look at him

>mfw bench, squat, and deadlift are over 3/4/5pl8, but I have a lot of guns
Wat do?

Fuck off with this copy pasta, is that you obama leaf? who posted this bullshit 3 hours ago (complete with a faggot rollins quote) and got BTFO

Is there anything that might just be purposely satrical and not bait to you?

if you're not white you need to leave this country. That's neither a warning nor a threat, it's a reminder of the history lessons that you failed to commit to memory due to being genetically inferior.

nice try jimmy, but nobody likes you here.
go back to playing with your legos

What a disgusting fucking quote. Rollins is a piece of shit.

I am sure that not one person, including you, read the entire OP (the text). This is an pro-gun thread. This thread is a counter-troll to a real antigun thread posted by a cuck leaf. Here is the original (legit) antigun thread

>>>

I have reduced the anti-gun propaganda, using reducto ad absurdum technique, to it's pure essence (white genocide, our extermination) and nobody appreciates my genius. It is techically also, the 'pretending to be retarded' method.

>This thread is a counter-troll to a real antigun thread posted by a cuck leaf.
Damn you got me, it''s a long weekend here and I'm way to drunk, also fuck the obama leaf

The strong don't need guns.

But the weak do. Women, elderly, anyone who can't defend themselves with fists have a great equalizer in their pocket. It deters the strong from preying on the weak, because nobody can fight a bullet.

Maybe he should talk about the niggers in the inner cities inflating gun violence in this country. No amount of gun control fixes that problem. And I'd like to see some old faggot cuck call a soldier or a cop a coward to their face.

You are not pretending. You are the retard.

>But you still can't compaire Merica to Switzerland.

Yes and no. USA and Switzerland have pretty similar gun laws, and self defense is allowed for the citizens of both countries, more or less.

Of course, Switzerland is much more cultured, civilized, smart and rich than us. But if we had a real full on-black or Islamic attack where they start to kill us, in both countries we are equipped to fight back and defend our lives. This is rare in this cucked world.

THIS. WE ALL THINK YOU'RE A FAGGOT. BUY SOME ROPE AND BREAK YOUR NECK TWONK

>But if we had a real full on-black or Islamic attack where they start to kill us, in both countries we are equipped to fight back and defend our lives. This is rare in this cucked world.
I have to give you that.
Btw the self defence law in Germanistan is pretty similar (conrary to common belief). But we lack the guts and guns.

Sweden is the only country on the planet where multiculturalism works.

>Swiss French
>Swiss German
>Swiss Italian
>Whatever you call people who speak Romansh

That's as diverse as you can get as a country

only after you neck yrslf

Idk who this dude is but try good luck with your retarded quest.
In the meantime, post your guns

I doubt that's a real quote, Rollins would never call soldiers cowards. That's a shariablu edit

Try saying that when you are held at gunpoint

>less bullets
>more brains
>the strong dont need guns
>guns are a tool of the w-*BANG*

I agree minorities need to be armed, otherwise they might stop killing each other and have futures.

>>You bring brains to a gunfight
>>Retard shoots you in the head
>>You die
Survival of the fittest removes the weak.

>Btw the self defence law in Germanistan is pretty similar (contrary to common belief). But we lack the guts and guns.

For this I apologize, because it's my country that went full-cuck and ruined and disarmed Germany.

>B..B.. BUT MUH GREATEST GENERATION!!?

Fucking cucks. It was German Americans who went over to Germany and fought and killed their own brothers. Fucking shame.

Laughed pretty hard at that picture.
Didn't read your post, I can assume it's a bunch of equally retarded shit from an insufferable fag.

>otherwise they might stop killing each other and have futures.
That twist. lel

i was talking to OP but ok fine

thats why he got mugged by niggers and his friend got killed

natural selection

Rollins is slippin in his silver years

>95% b8 today

The gun is nothing more than a handheld mechanism that throws tiny pieces of rock really fast. You call it a tool of the weak, I call it a tool of whoever's willing to do what it takes to survive. It's easy to harp on fair fighting when you're not at this moment about to lose your life because you don't have the upper hand in combat. The gun is the perfect equalizer.

This guy was based in the 80s. But he git wealthy and old. Wealthy and old people live in gated communities, and don't have to worry about crime and violence.Henry is 60 and rich. He forgot about reality.
He can think he's tough enough to punch bullets out of the air, but he's delusional.
Guy wrote white minority in 83.

Yes so they can shoot each other and finally rid the world of melanin

See pic
Read the entire OP please, before you condemn me. (although I may be an insufferable fag) but I cannot bear if someone thinks I'm anti-gun or a cuck.

Here is the original (real) antigun thread.

>>>

My thread is a counter-troll. My thread and my OP post is pro-gun and I'm pro-gun. The image is a edit of a legit antigun statement that rollins made. Hint Rollins never said the last sentence duh.

>It was German Americans who went over to Germany and fought and killed their own brothers
No you fought the evil nazi scum and saved europe. You gave us freedom. But then you missed the opportunity tonuke the commies.
And the left cucked everybody.
But now Germany is fucking everybody over again in Europe with their cucked migrantpolicy.

Hey, pussy, come to Mexico to see if you don't need guns.

You must be a faggy gangstuh nigguh who's mad at cops because they don't let you start fights at clubs to impress dumbass fat ugly chics.

he's looking more and more like Bill Nye every day